[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Rose and Salazar RP — My Lion King Forum

Rose and Salazar RP

Rose and Salazar RP

Postby VitanisMate » August 23rd, 2013, 4:14 am

OOC: Set 19 years after the events of when they attended Hogwarts this is set after Rose and Salazar are married and have children of their own. Note: This follows the original storyline of the RP I made back a months ago and alludes to things that would have happened after Salazar tried to get close to Rose's family.

BIC: Salazar suddenly woke up in a fright as he yelled and screamed from his side of the bed and woke up breathing, panting and sweating up a storm. His sweat had totally erupted when he was asleep since where he was laying was wet all over. He quickly got up and went into a sitting position off to the left side of the bed and put his head into his hands as he calmed himself down. He was wearing only boxers and a tanktop and he removed the tanktop to cool down showing his still visible scars all over his body, showing the massive abuse he suffered from both his adopted Muggle parents who got drunk and beat him and from his birth parents who tortured him for refusing their wishes. He slowly turned around and saw Rose was just starting to open her eyelids and said in exasperation, "I'm sorry Rose. I was just having nightmares again. I...it was about my adopted parents who abused me." He quickly looked down at the floor and looked at her and said, "I'm glad I killed them. I couldn't take much of their abuse. They...didn't show any love for me. They saw me as a burden," mentioning to her his short term in Azkaban for murdering his Muggle parents in self-defense before Rose and her family helped him get released. He suddenly smiled at her and put his arm on her shoulder, "You've been the only one Rosy who's ever given a damn about me. No one else ever did."
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Hey Cyrus you are no longer allowing PMs.

Nickname(s): VM
Pride Points: 6

Re: Rose and Salazar RP

Postby Shadowfax » August 25th, 2013, 7:49 pm

Rose's eyes opened slowly as a loud yell filled the room. She was accustomed to Salazar's bad dreams and would always comfort him when he awoke in a state. She knew of the torture he'd endured from his muggle parents and his real parents, but she could never understand fully the pain and suffering they'd put him through. When he put an arm around her shoulder, she smiled encouragingly.

"So do my family, and the children. I just wish these horrible dreams would stop for you" She said with a sad sigh.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Postby VitanisMate » August 27th, 2013, 12:15 am

Salazar sighed towards her as she mentioned the bad dreams stopping, "What can I say? It is my burden to bear." He quickly looked at the floor and said, "Rose, the children are going to Hogwarts in the morning to board Platform 9 3/4 for their first day. I only wish that my crimes won't go back to haunt them." He noticed her look at him confused as he elaborated, "Rose I didn't start hallucinating about my parents until I knew about my heritage. I can only hope that our children never find out about who I was there because I fear they'd see Voldemort and Bellatrix too."

He paused and said, "Do we really have to visit with your parents after we drop the kids off Rose. I mean...you don't know what it's like. They know they're sitting across the table from the same man who tried to kill their daughter and her friends," he said, referring to himself.
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Shadowfax » August 28th, 2013, 4:00 pm

"They have no reason to find that out. All that is in the past my dear. You changed... You're a good person now and the children love you. The other children will be fine, you'll see" She said, gently kissing her husband in an attempt to comfort him.

When he mentioned visiting her parents however she sighed sadly and looked away. Shortly after however, she looked back at him, a new light shining.

"They wouldn't have let you marry me if they thought you were like your parents still. Everyone has the will to change. Some choose not to, but you chose to. I love you Salazar, so do the children and honestly, my family like you too"
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby VitanisMate » August 29th, 2013, 12:34 am

Salazar smiled back and said, "You always know how to cheer me up Rose." He then paused and said, "Well I'm going back to sleep and hoping I can last one night without another nightmare." Salazar indeed didn't have any nightmares any more that night and the next morning was more cheerful as he lead his son and daughter to the car. Suddenly however he looked back at Rose as time stopped and a familiar image of a place surrounded by fog appeared. "Oh crap!" he said, fearful because he knew the all-familiar image. Suddenly he backed away in fright as he saw Voldemort and Bellatrix approach and tripped onto the ground. He quickly yelled out to them, "I'm not afraid of you anymore! I'm happy do you hear me? I'm happy being with a half-blood! Damn you! You failed do you hear me? My sister wouldn't follow you and neither will I anymore! You keep your hatred to yourself mum and dad!"
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Postby Shadowfax » August 29th, 2013, 8:53 pm

Rose closed the door to the car once the kids were seated, but she turned back to Salazar who was now backing away in fear. Her gaze hardened for she knew what was happening to him. She walked over to his side and gripped his arm. Though she could not see them, she knew they were there.

"You can't hurt us anymore.. Be gone from this world. You don't belong here!" She called into the mist.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Postby VitanisMate » August 30th, 2013, 12:27 am

While Bellatrix's temper exploded like a storm Voldemort stayed calm and said with cold calculation, "Did you really think you could escape us?" as he pressed his wand against his son's head and watched as Salazar was given another cut across the side of his face. "AHHHH!" Suddenly he woke up from his vision as he looked at Rose, now having a visible cut across his face. "DAMN! Damn it!" he said showing that he couldn't take it any longer. All of the years of abuse was making him go insane. Suddenly however he looked at Rose's face and smiled as he remembered some happy thoughts. He quickly changed his mood to indifference and told Rose, "Rosy, let's not tell the kids anything about what just happened. I just fell down and hit my head on the concrete, we'll tell them that."

Salazar walked towards the car and headed to the driver's seat. He noticed the concern his son and daughter had and simply told them, "Kids I'm sorry I tripped and concked my head on the concrete." He buckled up and started to drive once Rose got in. Luckily he had already got his provisional licence while he was still going to that Muggle secondary school and finished up his licence when he graduated from Hogwarts.
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Postby Shadowfax » September 4th, 2013, 10:01 am

Rose nodded at his idea on telling the kids. She too was intent that they never found out about all this. If one of them let slip to the other kids at school of who their grandparents and father were, they would have real trouble fitting in and their experience at Hogwarts would not be a pleasant one. Once they were driving, Rose placed a hand on Salazar's shoulder.

"Are you ok?" She asked him gently.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Postby VitanisMate » September 4th, 2013, 2:37 pm

Salazar sighed at her and said, "Yeah I'm fine Rose." He quickly paused as he looked back at the children. Once they got to Platform 9 3/4 however he felt quite happy as he saw his children about to experience their first day of Hogwarts. He smiled at them and said, "You know kids you're lucky. I wasn't able to go to Hogwarts until I was 16 years old. You're going when you're 11." He looked away for a split second as he said, "Have fun at school now and I love you. I'm going to send you a letter once you get settled in. In fact it'll be from me, your mother, and your grandparents."
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Return to Role Play (OT)