[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - #Winderella: The RP [OuRaion, KingCub,Kiburi, & SimbasMate] — My Lion King Forum

#Winderella: The RP [OuRaion, KingCub,Kiburi, & SimbasMate]

Re: #Winderella: The RP [OuRaion, KingCub,Kiburi, & SimbasMa

Postby KingCub » September 7th, 2013, 12:45 am

The King sat in his royal throne, reading the Weekly Haza. The queen was pacing back and forth throughout the living room.

"Oh. What if a pack of wild monsters got her! I hope she is ok! Why is she not home by now, this is not normal for her!"

Suddenly, the large castle doors swung open and the two walked in. Before Winderella could say a word, the queen had ran up and grabbed her tight in a hug.

"AHH! Im so glad your home! Where have you been, your father and I have been so worried about you!"

By now, the King had gotten up from his throne, and had began to walk towards his daughter. As he was doing so, a small quick pitter-patter was heard down the hall. Suddenly, a small female lion emerged from the doorway and began running up to the family.
KingCub

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): KC, Ty
Pride Points: 28

Postby OuRaion » September 7th, 2013, 12:50 am

(Did you just skip a few days? Or years? I don't even know...)

The small female lion stood menacingly in front of the King and growled at Winderella. Well, the lioness tried to stand menacingly. It failed, seeing as the lioness was only as tall as the king's knee.

"Back Kidogo, back!"

The lioness, Kidogo, continued to growl at Winderella, ignoring the King.

"No Kidogo! This is my daughter, Willy! She won't hurt me! Although if she was given the chance..."
OuRaion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 60

Postby KingCub » September 7th, 2013, 1:49 am

(Sure, lets just go with a few days hahaha!)

The queen hit the king lightly on the arm, giving him the signal to knock-it-off.

"Hes just messing with you Windi!"

The queen bent down and picked up Kidogo in both arms, carrying her as she snuggled her face in the queens arms.

"Well! You two must be hungry after you long trip home! How about we all go eat some dinner. Your lovely father has prepared a wonderful meal as always! "

The queen directed her attention to Kidogo, who was still in her arms.

"Isn't that right Kidi-boo!"
KingCub

Nickname(s): KC, Ty

Postby OuRaion » September 7th, 2013, 1:57 am

(Kidi-boo? Wow)

The King turned to his wife with a puzzled look on his face.
"I've prepared a wonderful meal? Like always? What are you talking about? We're the King and Queen, we have cooks to do that for us, we-"

The King stopped talking as soon as he saw the death stare the Quesn was giving him.
"Oh.. Oh! Yes! I did prepare dinner! Just let me, um, go and add some final touches! Yes!"

The King ran off to the kitchens, where the cooks were, leaving Winderella, the Queen and the Fairy Godmother confused as to what just happened.
OuRaion

Postby Kiburi » September 7th, 2013, 5:46 am

Getting up out of her (electric) chair, Winderella proceeded to walk down the hall, towards this strange lioness.
"Where the heck did my parents find this thing?" exclaimed Winderella, in a confused tone.
"It looks like a cat, but... It seems slightly different...."
Winderella couldn't quite wrap her finger around what this strange creature was.
Kiburi
A waffle is like

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

A pancake with a syrup trap

Nickname(s): Kib, Kibbles, Kibbles n' Bits

Postby OuRaion » September 7th, 2013, 6:09 am

Just as Winderella was asking these questions, the King came back into the room and started to answer them.

"This Windi, is a very rare species called mini-Panthera Leo. It was a gift to me from your mother for our anniversary. I like to think it is mine, but according to your mother, it's for tyhe family to share, even though it was my present. Stupid..."

The King started mumbling until Winderella yelled at him.

"Oh, what? Sorry! Well, it's name is Kidogo." The King walked over to Kidogo and gave her a scratch behind the ears. "Come and say hello to the newest member of the family!"
OuRaion

Postby Kiburi » September 7th, 2013, 6:12 am

"How long have you and mom been married for, again?" asked Winderella curiously.
Kiburi
A waffle is like

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby OuRaion » September 7th, 2013, 6:19 am

Kidogo started to purr.

"About seven years now. Well, come on! Come give Kidi a pat! She won't bite!"
OuRaion

Postby Kiburi » September 7th, 2013, 6:33 am

"Ok, ok, dad...."
Winderella cautiously reached out a hand, and, starting out with a small pat, gradually worked her way up to an all out petting spree.
Kiburi
A waffle is like

Postby OuRaion » September 7th, 2013, 6:40 am

"Geez Windi! Slow down! You don't want to pat the poor thing to death, do you? Well, honestly I'd imagine you do..."

The King watched as Winderella and Kidogo started to cuddle with each other. A few moments later, Winderella and Kidogo were rolling around on the ground, laughing.

The King turned to the Queen and the Fairy Godmother.

"I think Kidogo likes her. That's bad, Kidi will learn a lot of bad things from that diva unless we tame her. Tame Winderella, I mean. Kidi's fine."
OuRaion

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)