[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Survivors - (Tsuki, Shadowfax and AmyMarie) — My Lion King Forum

Survivors - (Tsuki, Shadowfax and AmyMarie)

Re: Survivors - (Tsuki, Shadowfax and AmyMarie)

Postby Shadowfax » December 5th, 2013, 10:46 pm

Ash ran through the park, down the streets and finally she was back in the hospitals area. She had her army stamina, so the jog hadn't tired her much. Cautiously as always, she approached the silent building pistol raised and eyes hardening as she began to walk towards the scene.

She then saw the figure of Gabriel and immediately saw something was wrong. For starters, he looked panicked and secondly... he had been so intent on staying in his hospital that she just knew....

"Where is Sam?" She said, lowering the gun and striding forward.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Postby Tsuki » December 5th, 2013, 10:52 pm

Gabriel heard someone running down the corridor towards the office and he grabbed his gun, aiming it at the door. Had the flare attracted unwanted attention? He wanted as the footsteps got nearer and he held his arm steady, ready to shoot if needs be. But he gasped and sighed with relief as Ash came round the corner. He lowered his gun, removed the scarf from his mouth and smiled.

"Ash...."

But when her eyes hardened and she asked about the whereabouts of Sam, his smile dropped and his eyes almost glazed over.

"You were right. They did come back. They wounded me and took him. I need your help. I can't let him down."
Tsuki

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 88

Postby Shadowfax » December 8th, 2013, 7:25 pm

Ash swore and kicked a can across the floor. She looked around her, as if looking to see if the men were still in the area. But they would have fled with their steals and of course Sam, long before she got here.

"Damn it.. You both should have listened to me" She snapped at Gabriel, though this wasn't the time and place for accusations and I told you so's.

She re-holstered the gun and tightened the pack on her back.

"Which way did they go and how many of them were there?"
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Tsuki » December 22nd, 2013, 4:24 pm

Gabriel winced slightly as Ash kicked a can across the room in anger. He knew an accusation was coming but what good would it do. He waited for her to rant on to him. But he was surprised when she didn't. And grateful.

"I know we should have. But I never venture outside. I thought I was safe here. But Sam is in danger. And I need your help."

He walked past Ash and peered out the doorway.

"They went out the west enterance, down the corridor. After that I'm not sure as they wounded me. But I figured you may be able to track them?"
Tsuki

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Shadowfax » December 23rd, 2013, 10:54 pm

Ash followed his gaze and looked down the corridor. She was a tracker yes, but more through the woodlands, but then she saw a blood trail on the floor and smirked.

"Looks like one of them was wounded... That'll help" She said, kneeling down and looking at where the splatters of blood were.

"You can't stay here forever you know... Your medical supply will run out or be stolen. Best to take what you need and head out now or die right here alone" Ashelin said coldly, but she hoped it would knock some sense into him.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Postby Tsuki » February 24th, 2014, 8:46 pm

Gabriel was grateful that Ash had good tracking skills. They were sure to find Sam. He just hoped the men hadn't hurt him. If they had......

He clenched his fist but before he could do anything Ash spoke again and he blinked a few times in an attempt to come up with an answer. The truth was, he was frightened of leaving and afraid of his medical supplies running out. But he knew that if he stayed here he would live longer....or was he just prolonging the inevitable? He sighed.

"I'm no good to anyone out there. I'll just be slowing you down. I will help you rescue Sam but then you two should get away from here."
Tsuki

Postby Shadowfax » March 12th, 2014, 10:22 am

"Suit yourself. But where are you planning on going? There is nothing left in the big cities now.. Only gangs and danger. They are all too stupid to see that out in the Highlands it is safest. Clean air, water, game to hunt and plenty of trees for shelter. Not to mention look out posts galore" Ash said fastening the backpack tighter on her back as she spoke.

Her old army instincts were coming back out and she knew that it was the best move. Gabriel on the other hand needed a hospital... But here the supplies would run low.

"The population in Scotland is low.. Their medical centres would have barely been touched. I'd wager there are more than a good year or so's supplies there..." She said aloud. "Anyway.. You can decide what you do after we rescue Sam. Not that it's any care of mine" She muttered heading off following the blood trail.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Postby Tsuki » July 9th, 2015, 7:55 pm

Gabriel nodded as if stating that the discussion was over. He knew that deep down his medical supplies would run out here...but he didn't want to slow anyone down nor did he want to rely on anyone. He had taken Sam under his wing as he felt it was his duty but he never wanted Sam to look after him when things got tough. But now things had taken a turn for the worse and he realised that Sam was probably better off with Ash. Ash knew more about the outside world than he did.

Gabriel coughed and followed Ash down the corridor.

"What are we going to do when we find them?" he asked, half hoping Ash would be able to take care of the situation herself.
Tsuki

Previous

Return to Role Play (OT)