[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Survivors - (Tsuki, Shadowfax and AmyMarie) — My Lion King Forum

Survivors - (Tsuki, Shadowfax and AmyMarie)

Re: Survivors - (Tsuki, Shadowfax and AmyMarie)

Postby Tsuki » October 1st, 2013, 10:46 pm

Gabriel frowned slightly. Paracetamol was all well and good for pain relief but not immune systems. Without anyone realising, he had tested the men to see if they really had come to help the elderly. Paracetamol doesn't tend to work well on elderly who were in pain. They usually required something much stronger like codeine. And what good would a few bandages do? If this village was run by a Boss then surely there would be no violence or anyone injured. And one of them had just said that there was no virus there so why on Earth would they need medication? Unless this Boss was selling them in order to make a profit or to make themselves look like a God. Even in this new world, people needed a God and someone...or something to believe in. Is that what this Boss was doing? Was this boss sending their minions to grab as much as they could so they could improve his status amoungst the people of this village. If there was a village.

He looked over at Sam who seemed to be overjoyed at the prospect of meeting kids his age and his eyes saddened slightly. Could he really let Sam be disappointed? Could he really stop a future friendship from building before it has even begun? He looked back at Ash who shook her head slowly. It was obvious Ash didn't believe them. But it appeared Ash had trust issues anyway. He looked back at the men. If he said no then that would be that. But they would probably put up a fight and more blood would be shed. If he said yes, helped them and followed them to this village he was entering the outside world. The unknown. Fear gripped him slightly and he blinked a few times before breathing out. He needed more time to think.

"Tell me more about this village first."
Tsuki

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 88

Postby Shadowfax » October 2nd, 2013, 3:45 pm

"Well, like we said, it's in the western part of London. It's a small little town where we have all settled down. There are a few spare bedrooms and we have even got a running source of water there too. Must be about thirty of us there now and all of us muck in and get things done. We only want supplies if in the event we get any problems" The man said, in a somewhat truthful tone.

"So why are you armed?" Ash asked, looking down at the mens holsters.

"You know that there are gangs out there! We can't be taking any chances. Nearly got shot the other day myself by some trigger happy maniac"

Ash frowned and heaved a sigh. She didn't like this one bit, but Gabriel had considered leaving for a moment and she could seize that opportunity. Wether she liked it or not, she owed that man a favour so she had to help him get out of here and start living rather than just surviving in a run down hospital. Though the world was failing around them, there was still some hope to be had. That was why she was heading to Scotland and away from the over populated places.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Postby Tsuki » October 6th, 2013, 4:33 pm

Gabriel listened as the men explained about the village and had to admit that they sounded like they were telling the truth. But he didn't want to put his life into their hands. He knew he could only really rely on himself. But he also knew that he may not be able to take care of Ash and Sam all the time. Would it be wise if they went with them? Though he would miss them, he knew they couldn't stay here unlike him. His eyes darted to a cupboard hanging on the wall and he looked back at the men.

"Theres a packet of Paracetamol in there. Take it and go. I want nothing to do with your village. But I won't deny tablets to those who need them."
Tsuki

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Shadowfax » October 6th, 2013, 7:21 pm

(I've had an idea for this btw.. I'll PM yew)

Ash watched the men closely, but her attention soon darted to Gabriel who was actually 'offering' them some of his medical supplies. One of the men looked at them suspiciously for a moment before wearily going over to the cupboard and started rummaging through for said tablets. Ash looked at Gabriel and caught his eye. Why was he being nice? When the man had the tablets, he backed up and stood alongside his friend.

"Are... We ok to go then, or you gonna shoot us in the back?" They asked.

Ash clicked the gun and held it up to their faces.

"I guess that's up to you.. Leave now and i'll give you exactly three minutes to get out this building"

"Now hold on.."

"One... Two" Ash began and at her words, the men turned and fled from the room.

Once she was sure they were gone, she lowered her arm and looked at the other two in the room.

"We leave now.. Those men will return with back up soon and if we are still here.. God knows what will happen to us" She said, starting to collect her things.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Tsuki » October 6th, 2013, 8:13 pm

(Go for it!)

Gabriel caught Ash's eye as she glanced at him. He couldn't tell her how he felt about helping the men. She knew she wouldn't understand. He felt that if someone needed help then he would do what he can. But no-one could help him. Not even the doctors. But when Ash told them that the men would be back he turned to look at her.

"Now wait a minute. What gives you that idea? We just helped them out. They know you are here and armed. They won't come back."

He frowned slightly. Why was Ash always on edge? Why didn't she trust people? He sighed and walked over to the cupboard on the wall, checking that they had only take paracetamol and rearranging the cupboard. He then shut the door and seemed to stare into space.

"But if you want to go. I won't stop you."
Tsuki

Postby Shadowfax » October 7th, 2013, 8:26 pm

"You think the world will go back to how it was? You think people will behave themselves and stick to laws? They won't. Those men were here to collect us. Now they know we are here and armed, they will return with more men and drag us away whether we like it or not" Ash said, stuffing a few changes of bandages in her bag.

"I don't trust people, because i've been stabbed in the back by nearly everyone i've ever know AND.. a gang around her tried to kill me recently, so forgive me for being cautious" She snapped.

Ashelin threw the bag over her shoulder roughly and looked at Sam.

"Kid, you stay here you'll die, same as him. What's it gonna be?"

Sam didn't know what to do. He bit his lip awkwardly and looked from Ash to Gabriel. He was fond of Gabriel, but he felt safer with Ash and he really didn't want those men to hurt them. His eyes began to tear up as he looked at them both.

"Can't.. Can't we all go to another hospital together?" He said desperately.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Postby Tsuki » October 7th, 2013, 8:49 pm

Gabriel looked over at Sam as tears began to fill his eyes and he felt his heart torn in two. He was fond of the kid and saw him like a younger brother. He would be sorry to see him go. Though he didn't overly understand why Ash seemed to have such a hatred towards humans. Surely there was still some faith in the human race? It couldn't have just disappeared. He had helped the men in hope that they would leave him alone. He looked over at Sam and shook his head slowly.

"I'm sorry Sam. But all my medication is here."

He turned back to Ash.

"If I go out there I'll die. Whether it's by humans or by an illness. In here at least I can defend myself and have access to my medication. No I'm sorry. I'll stay here. This is where I belong. But...."

He turned back to Sam.

"Sam. The choice is yours. You can stay or go. The choice is yours."
Tsuki

Postby Shadowfax » October 8th, 2013, 3:36 pm

"I..... It seems safe enough here" Sam began, but looked sadly up at Ash.

Ash sighed and tightened the bag about her shoulders before glaring at the pair of them.

"Fine. Stay here and die, the pair of you. See if I care" And with that, she stormed out of the room making sure to slam the door on the way out.

When she got half way down the corridor, her footsteps stopped and for a moment she looked back over her shoulder. That moment of pity soon disappeared though and was replaced with frustration so she walked off once more and out of the hospital. Sam listened to her footsteps echo away and sighed sadly before looking up at Gabriel.

"Those men won't come back will they?" He asked the man.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Postby Tsuki » October 9th, 2013, 2:01 pm

Gabriel was surprised that Sam had decided to stay with him and he wasn't overly sure how he felt about it. Relieved? Worried? Happy? Sad? He just wasn't sure. He turned to look at Ash but noticed she had already disappeared. Without thinking he ran out the door.

"Ash! Wait!"

He ran on, panting for breath until he saw her at the end of the corridor.

"Why...Please....Stay the Night..." he gasped

(Sorry mega fail toast :/)
Tsuki

Postby Shadowfax » October 9th, 2013, 7:55 pm

"I can't babysit you anymore" Ash said with a sigh as Gabriel came running after her.

Truth be told, she had not expected him to do that so watched him for a moment before slinging her bag higher up her shoulder. Sighing, she turned away and began to walk off again, but stopped after a few steps.

"Mark my words. They will come back. Keep Sam safe... But the safest thing you could do, would be to get out of here" She said walking forward again absolutely adamant she wouldn't be staying here any longer.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)