[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Survivors - (Tsuki, Shadowfax and AmyMarie) — My Lion King Forum

Survivors - (Tsuki, Shadowfax and AmyMarie)

Re: Survivors - (Tsuki, Shadowfax and AmyMarie)

Postby Shadowfax » September 9th, 2013, 9:23 pm

Ash's arm began to shake aswell as burn with pain when she held the gun to Gabriel. She hadn't meant to shoot, the dream had just prompted it. She somewhat scowled at Gabriel as he told her to drop the gun. She still didn't trust him, but at the back of her mind the fact she'd slept and was still alive was something. Plus, Sam was eating with him so that must also indicate that Gabriel was on their side and not working with any gang. Then a thought occured to her. Were these two safe with her? Here she was worrying for her own safety she had forgotten that being in their presence could put them at risk from the gangs she'd ticked off.

Slowly, she allowed the gun to lower and soon it was back in it's holster.

"How long was I out?" She asked, looking at the wound on her arm.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Postby Tsuki » September 9th, 2013, 9:31 pm

Gabriel sighed as Ash put the gun back in the holster and he looked over his shoulder at Sam.

"Eat. It's Ok."

Gabriel wandered over to the desk and gathered up the pieces of broken mug. He didn't want anyone to cut themselves on the little pieces. He placed the pieces in a little paper bin. They were of no use now and he couldn't picture making anything out of them. He turned round and walked over to Ash. He then knelt down in front of her and picked up the mug of water before holding it out for her.

"An hour at most. You need to keep your strength up. Here. Drink."
Tsuki

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 88

Postby Shadowfax » September 9th, 2013, 9:42 pm

Ashelin was unsure as Gabriel passed her the mug of water. Her mouth was as dry as a desert though and losing that much blood meant she needed to atleast keep hydrated to avoid any sudden losses of consciousness again. She eyed him suspiciously for a moment before slowly taking the mug in her slightly bloodied hand.

"Thanks" She muttered before downing the whole thing.

Sam looked over at Ash, pleased she was finally accepting help from them. He worried about her and he felt he owed her for saving him.

"I'll leave soon. It's not exactly... 'safe' to be seen with me" She said, handing Gabriel back the mug.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » September 9th, 2013, 9:50 pm

(I'll edit my post into here tomorrow. Just thought I'd say that I think Ash and Sam should stay with Gabriel over night and in the morning they could wake up to the sounds of someone going through cupboards in an opposite room a.k.a Eddie looking for paracetamol)
Last edited by UncoordinatedPisces on September 10th, 2013, 7:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'm getting there, one clumsy step at a time

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 149

Postby Tsuki » September 9th, 2013, 9:59 pm

^ That sounds fine to me :D

Gabriel took the mug off Ash as she handed it back to him. He wandered over to the fire and spooned some of the meat into the mug before walking back to Ash and passing her the mug again.

"Don't be daft. You're not going anyway in your state."

He saw Ash frown and he quickly changed tactics.

"I'm not keeping you trapped in here. You are free to come and go as you please. But I do think you should at least stay the night and recover."

He looked down at her bloodied arm, debating on whether to give her a blood transfusion or not. But she would probably refuse his help.

"You passed out. You are safer here than you are out there. But...."

His eyes lingered on the gun holster.

"Maybe you should remove your gun tonight. I don't want any more shattered mugs".
Tsuki

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Shadowfax » September 9th, 2013, 10:05 pm

(Ash gets to be trigger happy again yay! xD)

"You don't understand. I've pissed off alot of gangs in this town... if they see you two with me they won't hesitate to shoot you" Ash said, taking the mug off Gabriel, though the contents made her belly bubble unpleasantly.

At his words about moving the gun however she laughed. But her expression soon hardened and she glared at him through cold eyes.

"I don't think so..." She said, the thought of un-arming herself almost insulting.

"But what if you pass out again Ash? You could hurt yourself, or one of us" Sam said getting down from the table and standing next to Gabriel.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » September 10th, 2013, 8:01 pm

(Just decided write it in a separate post x3)

Edward's mind drifted back to the old days. Days of riding through the family's fields and rolling among the flowers. As cheesy as it sounds, he had only enjoyed these things until Rhian came into his life. He remembered seeing her for the first time; a timid creature who looked so out of her element.

He also remembered the first time she suffered the mental blow of being vocally abused by her family. She had held back tears of both upset and anger. He wanted to do something, he really did. He didn't forgive himself for not stepping in sooner.

A sight caught his eyes. Smoke. It rose from the hospital building and whirled into pretty patterns in the sky. It almost certainly meant someone was there; unless the fire happened by accident of course. With a twinge of curiosity now embedded into his mind he stood up and made way for the tent. The horses had already been checked up on when Rhian first left to go to sleep.

He unzipped the door and saw her lying there, wrapped up in her sleeping bag and holding one of his t-shirts. She had gotten accustomed to that and he didn't quite know why. It was comforting to her. He, as quietly as he could, took off his coat and lay down beside her, pulling various blankets over him. She stirred momentarily and turned to face him, eyes still shut tight. He kissed her forehead gently and closed his eyes and fell into a dreamless sleep.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Tsuki » September 10th, 2013, 9:07 pm

Hey Guys. Just going to say that I', not going to reply tonight. Just got in from Zoo and my brain feels like mush :lol:. At Zoo again tomorrow so may be the same after but yeh sorry if it takes me a while to reply ^_^;;;
Tsuki

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » September 10th, 2013, 9:10 pm

^ T'is ok, we all have days like that haha. Maybe without the zoo part xD
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Postby Shadowfax » September 11th, 2013, 10:01 am

( That's cool. I'll be posting on this one tomorrow as at mums tonight =3)
Shadowfax
Never give up;

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)