[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Survivors - (Tsuki, Shadowfax and AmyMarie) — My Lion King Forum

Survivors - (Tsuki, Shadowfax and AmyMarie)

Re: Survivors - (Tsuki, Shadowfax and AmyMarie)

Postby Shadowfax » October 14th, 2013, 8:27 pm

"That would be great!" Sam said after watching Gabriel prepare the food for them.

At the mention of Ash, his expression saddened and he looked away for a moment. His gaze lingered on the door as he spoke now.

"She save me from the gang and that's the first time I ever saw her. She seemed to keep herself to herself, but she seems like a good person. I mean, she didn't have to get involved yet she did.. So there must be some good in her" Sam said, his eyes returning to Gabriel.

"Will we ever see her again?" He asked.

The men came to a halt outside the hospital and they all smirked to themselves. Taking hostages away was like a sport to some of the mad men now and Tyler was already clicking his gun into place ready for an ambush.

"So what's the plan?"

"Usual story. Take all the supplies you can and all the people you can" His comrade replied.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Postby Tsuki » October 18th, 2013, 1:01 pm

Gabriel listened sadly as Sam explained that Ash had just appeared and saved his life. But when he was asked if they would ever see her again, he looked away.

"No one can predict the future Sam. No one knows where the road leads. We all follow different paths. Some are a lot harder while others are easier. But who knows. I can't say."

He turned back to preparing the food. Once it was done he placed the meat into two different cups and filled them both with water before placing them next to the fire to warm and cook. He wished he had more vegetables. Like onions or carrots so he could make a proper broth, but these were a lot harder to get hold of nowadays. He missed grapes. How he's love to eat them again. He wondered how the men from that village were getting on. Were they able to get enough food? But then his thoughts turned to Ash and he sighed. Would she be Ok?

"Do you want to see her again?"
Tsuki

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 88

Postby Shadowfax » October 18th, 2013, 7:20 pm

"I guess so. I just... wish I could have convinced her to stay with us" Sam said as he watched the meat begin to cook.

Then he felt uncomfortable and shifted in his seat slightly as the room began to darken.

"I er... don't suppose there are any toilets here are there?" He asked Gabriel feeling a little embarrassed.

The men began to walk around the building, examining every entrance and exit to the hospital. Some men went through the back, where as Tyler and two others went through the same door they entered.

"Keep quiet and don't kill anyone" He muttered to his comrades as the walked down the dark corridor.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Tsuki » October 20th, 2013, 1:56 pm

Gabriel blinked. He had been stupid to not point out the toilets in this place. He just thought Sam would knew where they were. Was he really loosing his human side? Is this what happens when you don't spend a lot of time with humans.

"Oh"

Oh!? Is that all you can say?

He stood up and walked over to the Doctors desk that was still on it's side after Ash had tipped in over. He hadn't been please about that as, in his state, there was no way he could put it back. Fortunately the draws were still accessable. He slowly opened one and produced a key which had a large flat keyring on it in which the number three was written. He handed it over to Sam.

"It's down the corridor but you'll have to unlock it. I've locked all the toilets to stop people coming in and using them as shelters."
Tsuki

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Shadowfax » October 27th, 2013, 10:42 pm

Sam nodded and stood up.

"I'll be back in a bit" The boy told Gabriel.

Sam wandered off down the corridor and looked up and down before he began to jog towards the door. The dark still made him anxious, even though the could still just about see. When he reached the door, he slowly opened the door and entered.

After a few moments, he emerged and locked the door up, but as the boy went to run back to Gabriel, he felt someone grab his wrist.

"GAB-" He manged to shout before someone covered his mouth with their hand to silence him.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Postby Tsuki » November 11th, 2013, 8:05 pm

Gabriel looked up thinking he had heard something. Or was it just his imagination playing tricks on him again. He looked over at the door through which Sa had left. He sure was taking a while. Had the meat affected him? Or had he got lost? He frowned and slowly stood up. He looked over at his Gun. Should he take it? He shook his head. There would be no need. He was only going to find Sam. He left through the same door and squited in the gloom. He should rely replace those bulbs at some stage. He then heard footsteps approaching him.

"Sam?"
Tsuki

Postby Shadowfax » November 12th, 2013, 12:05 am

The footsteps didn't belong to Sam for he was being dragged along by two men. The third had a gun in his hand and was aiming the end of it at Gabriel as he turned the corner.

"Well, well, well what have we here?" The man almost taunted as he saw Gabriel standing there unarmed.

Sam looked over at him looking utterly horified at the events that had just taken place. The boy struggled slightly, but the men had him in a firm grip and one kept a hand over Sam's mouth to stop his screaming and pleas for help.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Postby Tsuki » November 13th, 2013, 6:30 pm

Gabriel made to grab his gun off his back but quickly realised that he was unarmed. He swore under his breath. How could he have been so stupid!? Ash was right. The men DID come back. He should have listened to her. He raised his hands in surrender and glanced over at Sam. If anything happened to him he would never forgive himself. He then looked back at the man who had a gun pointed at him and he swallowed hard.

"Listen. Just let the kid go. I can give you any supplies and medicine you need. Just let him go."

He was hoping he could appeal to the mens better nature. He was sure they were only here for supplies.
Tsuki

Postby Shadowfax » November 13th, 2013, 10:25 pm

"Sorry mate, this kid is of use to us. If you want your life spared then.. I suggest you come along with us too" The man said with a twisted smirk.

The other men had began to search the room, pulling things out of draws and ditching anything onto the floor that they deemed useless. Sam struggled in the mans grip and looked at Gabriel desperately. They were taking him away.. And Gabriel too. But would Gabriel come quietly.

"Think thats all we're gonna find in ere" One of the men said as they had finished turning the room upside down.

"I'd start walking if I were you" The man holding Sam told Gabriel, clicking the gun and raising it once again.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Postby Tsuki » November 13th, 2013, 10:48 pm

Gabriel's eyes widened in fear and he looked at Sam saddly before looking back at the men. He was about to open his mouth to object to them tipping his room upside down but it was no use. There was no point in causing a fuss. But he couldn't let them take Sam away. He had become like a younger brother to Gabriel and he needed him almost as much as Sam needed him. But one thing was for certain. He wasn't going to go quietly. He gave Sam a meaningful look before he began to cough.

"No..*cough*..You can't *cough*...Take him."

He carried on coughing and used the wall next to him for support.

"The *cough* kid....gave me *cough* this virus *cough*. He will *cough* give it to you too *cough*."

He almost seemed to bend over in pain and gripped his chest.

"What *cough* use *cough* are we?"
Tsuki

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)