[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Sanguine My Sister - [Private - KingKivuli and Shadowfax] — My Lion King Forum

Sanguine My Sister - [Private - KingKivuli and Shadowfax]

Re: Sanguine My Sister - [Private - KingKivuli and Shadowfax

Postby Shadowfax » August 5th, 2015, 12:56 pm

Silver, who would usually make a witty remark about Rahk's last words turned away from the pair of them to give them some time alone before they had to head out. Farkus gently took his wifes hand and they made their way into the halls of Jorvaskar.

Aela nodded, tears shining in her eyes ever so slightly. The huntress rarely showed any sign of weakness, but Rahks was one of the few people she would shed a tear over aswell as their son. For some reason, she wasn't afraid to show weakness infront of him anymore.

"Of course I will. And for all the nights for the rest of our lives once you return" She said gently, burying her head in his chest.

Silver and Farkus entered their room and both sat at the foot of the bed in silence for a few moments. This was even worse than heading out right now, for she had more time where she had to keep a secret from her husband who was sitting right next to her.

"Are you ok?" He asked suddenly, making Silver jump a little.

"Fine.. Well... As ok as I can be" She remarked, pulling her bandana off and placing it in the draw next to her.

"You'll be fine" Farkus said, pulling her back onto the bed and into a hug.

"I hope so...." Silver said, though it was barely audioable.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Postby KingKivuli » August 6th, 2015, 11:38 am

Rahks took Alea to their bedroom and held her close that night. His dreams now replaying his distant memories of years ago. When morning came he woke just before dawn, taking a moment to let life back into his body. Slowly and carefully he got out the bed not to disturb Aela or Stark who was in his own little bed across the room

He went to the desk and wrote a quick note to leave for Aela simply saying he left early and would see her later. He stepped out and headed to the armory finding his glass armor with blades and bow. Once equipt he went to Silvers door and gently knocked Silver....you awake?
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

My darkness is light

Nickname(s): KK, Kiv
Pride Points: 68

Postby Shadowfax » August 6th, 2015, 2:26 pm

Silver, who was staring at the ceiling slowly moved her head to the side as Rahks knocked on the door. She hadn't slept a wink and had spent most of the night clinging onto her husband, never wanting to leave the room. Occasionally she had also got up and wandered over to Astrid's bed where she sat on the edge of the bed, whispering to her that she would be back soon and she wouldn't die.

Silver managed to find her voice after a while though and gently called to Rahks:

"Yeh... I'll be with you shortly"

(OOC: Are they coming back after they've been to Riften or leaving for Cyrodil straight after? Just need to know if I need to do my dramatic farewell scene :P)
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby KingKivuli » August 6th, 2015, 3:43 pm

See you in the food hall He left the door and headed up to the main hall. Food wasn't even laid out yet. He made his way to the store room grabbing enough for breakfast and the days journey for both him and Silver. As he sat and ate his mind wondered, his appettite soon with it. Everything happened so fast these last days. He honestly thought that four years ago they ended this. What was worse was not knowing if Nocturnal would even accept his presence let alone his favour
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

My darkness is light

Postby Shadowfax » August 6th, 2015, 5:57 pm

Silver rolled out of bed and slowly rubbed her eyes. Getting to her feet she suddenly came over feeling incredibly dizzy and had to run over to the small basin in their room. Nothing came up thankfully so she straightened up, slid into her armor.

She wandered over to the bed and gently shook Farkus' shoulder till he stirred.

'I'll be back before nightfall if all goes smoothly' she whispered to him before heading out towards the main hall.

She saw Rahks was already trying to force some breakfast down, but she pocketed a few apples and rolls instead for the thought of food right now made her stomach churn.

'Im guessing you didn't sleep either' Silver said with a sigh.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Postby KingKivuli » August 6th, 2015, 6:27 pm

Rahks looked her way and gave a weak smile Define sleep. My eyes closed I was in Aela's arms but my dreams.... screaming back to four years ago. Did we do the right thing? Then the poison.... I felt it... deaths embrace crawling up my spine like a chill... falling in the waters round Winterhold. Then ripped back to life. That same chill is in my spine again
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

My darkness is light

Postby Shadowfax » August 7th, 2015, 2:06 pm

Rahk's words made her heart sink slightly. That fight had not been an easy one and she remembered when he transformed into his beast form for the first time. Silver felt her stomach churn again and came over in a hot flush, but she tried her hardest to remain natural and hoped Rahks didn't notice.

"No getting stabbed this time, you hear me?" Silver said with an attempt at a jest. "I don't think Aela would let me keep my head if anything happened to you out there"

The maid came up and placed two small bags with a few provisions in infront of the pair.

"Safe travels, heroes of Skyrim"

She gave a slight bow of her head and left to go an continue with her morning chores. Silver blinked, she'd never been called a hero before.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Postby KingKivuli » August 7th, 2015, 6:54 pm

Rahks tore off a bit of bread and threw it off of Silver's head and responded in kind Maybe if my partner backs me up I won't get stabbed He grinned a moment before the maid csme and packed them some goods Thank you He replied. Her last words hung a moment. Heroes. The word danced round his head a while.

How did we get here Silver? 4 years ago I was a lowlife that stole things and you were a bloody murderer in the eyes of the people. Now here we sit called saviours and hereos getting ready to charge in again throwing our own worries to the wind for the sake of others. Who knew huh?
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

My darkness is light

Postby Shadowfax » August 7th, 2015, 7:09 pm

Silver scowled as Rahks threw the bread at her head, but couldn't help but laugh softly at his next words. Both had indeed come far in the last four years. Sometimes she still hardly believed it herself.

"Who knew indeed. I never thought that annoying Khajiit who nearly ruined my contract at the black briar meadery would end up being my closest and most reliable friend" she went on, throwing the piece of bread back in his direction with another smirk.

"As much as id love to have bread wars for the rest of the day, we best head out" she said, sounding a little less upset now.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Postby KingKivuli » August 13th, 2015, 1:01 pm

He dodged the incoming crust just intime then stood up You got a point see you at the stables With that he threw a lump of cheese at her before darting out the door with his supply sack, heading to the stables chuckling. As he arrived outside the city he was greeted by the stable hand and lead to his mount. Rahks begin to sddle up and load his supplies
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

My darkness is light

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)