[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Sanguine My Sister - [Private - KingKivuli and Shadowfax] — My Lion King Forum

Sanguine My Sister - [Private - KingKivuli and Shadowfax]

Re: Sanguine My Sister - [Private - KingKivuli and Shadowfax

Postby KingKivuli » October 10th, 2013, 9:05 pm

He grunted. This Nord was turning out to be a right bit of work. Not only was she questioning him but this was wasting time. He should have been long gone by now and well past the reach of Whiteruns guards. Alas it was not so, he was being forced to think on his feet and fast. How could he prove the poison worked? He certainly wasn't going to take it himself, or use it on the guard in the store room, he wasn't going to go against orders. Then an idea sprung to mind

There is no way I can show you now as things are, you will just have to have a little trust in me. He stepped forward and placed his arms round his back Hold me at knife point, poison the food and watch from a nearby hill. If he dies in the morning there will be an uproar, if not then it has failed and so will I. You get to take my life for Sithis, my equipment, and get a second chance tomorrow night He walked down the hall and into the store room watching the back door, and waiting for the Nord
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

My darkness is light

Nickname(s): KK, Kiv
Pride Points: 68

Postby Shadowfax » October 10th, 2013, 9:15 pm

SilverEye was puzzled by this behavior. Usually, when thieves were caught out they would try to flee.. Beg for mercy or just fight to the death. This one was rather different and that made her even more suspicious. She couldn't argue with his plan though. Either way, she got her kill so why not try this poison and keep her blade clean? She gripped the handle of her sword and pressed the tip of it to the back on the mans neck.

"You go first. If this fails, like you said.. you die. I won't let my sister down" Silver threatened, lowering the blade ever so slightly and giving the man a push forward towards the store room.

The guards outside meanwhile had given the noise down to the wind as it had began to pick up out there as the snowy winds howled through the whole of Skyrim. Silver too heard it and the beast blood within her began to stir.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Postby KingKivuli » October 10th, 2013, 9:20 pm

He peaked out of the open door checking for any passing guards. With non in sight he turned his head to the Nord There is no one about, you better hurry, the bread and water would be your best bet as they are fresh supplies. Just take the lid off and put a few drops in each, that will be more then enough I assure you He turned a bit more through the mask his eyes could be see. They had a fixed gaze, showing her that his words were not false and the poison would give her what she desired
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

My darkness is light

Postby Shadowfax » October 10th, 2013, 10:25 pm

Silver locked eyes with the man. Her silver ones staring into his for a moment. There was no lie there, but she was still cautious. Still, she pushed past him and into the store room, snatching the bottle from him as she passed. Like he had told her, she pulled out the bread and water and placed the poison on the beverage and food. Once she had done this, she rounded on the man again her gaze harsh.

"Walk. You and me are gonna have a little camp out now. If he dies like you said, you can continue on your way on the morrow" She said, pointing her sword directly at the man threateningly.

Silver in a way knew that the poison was going to work, but at the same time failing Astrid was a big fear of hers. She doted on her sister and she would always aim to please her.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby KingKivuli » October 10th, 2013, 10:37 pm

He cursed at himself under the mask, she really was pushing him to his patience limit. He peeked outside, the coast was clear and stepped out to the night, the Nord following swiftly. After making sure the door was secure he made his way to the small fence nearby, no guards were about, the patrol must have passed. As swiftly as he got in, he hoped over the fence without making so much as s sound and jogged lightly to a small hill roughly 100 metres away

He looked behind, checking to see if she was still there. She was, knife ready to kill him at a moments notice. He lay down on the far side watching the building. Hours ticked over and over, eventually dawn came. He was growing restless... there was no sign of chaos no rushing around or scream. Had his poison failed? Impossible he had used it several times in the past, this batch being no different, yet the evidence seemed to be before him. He sighed ready to give in

Just as those ideas entered his head, several guards ran out screaming in a frenzy, some were yelling at each other, others just standing around wondering what had happened. The Nightingale chuckled and pushed the Nords blade away Ha, told you it worked, thieves honour. Now we both have what we came for. Do hope you are satisfied He looked her over waiting for a reply
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

My darkness is light

Postby Shadowfax » October 10th, 2013, 10:48 pm

Silver followed the thief up the hill, sword still in hand. She kept a close watch on him in the passing hours and sat down on a rock after a while to wait out the rest of the night. A few hours later, the sun began to creep up into the sky, starting to reveal the mans armor. It was thieves guild armor alright, but it was.. Different. Silver thought he must be one of the more advanced thieves or something. She herself was in her usual Dark Brother Hood garb, but she never wore her helm. She liked her victims to see her before she killed them.

Then came the screaming from the foot of the hill and Silver couldn't quite believe it. The poison had worked. When the man spoke, she actually laughed.

"And what honour do thieves have exactly?" She shot at him.

Her weapon was still raised however and her eyes hardening with every passing second.

"Now.. Why did you help me?"
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Postby KingKivuli » October 15th, 2013, 12:10 am

The Gale rose to his feet gently pushing her arm aside to lower the blade and stepped closer Alot more than you seem to give us credit for. You assassins have some form of honour as well as I heard, the 5 tenants was it? Either way, both our jobs have been done. As for why I helped...a young assassins such as yurself might not be aware but your guild and mine have an alliance of sorts. When there is a job that requires the others expertise we aid each other and split profit, simple as that

He began to walk off back towards where his horse had been the night before turning round to speak againI am not done yet. I must ride to see Astrid, and explain to her what has transpired here. You are welcome to ride with me unless you have other matters to attend to. Matters not, I know where you are based have done for months. Guess I will be seeing you He bowed out to her and kept on walking away
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

My darkness is light

Postby Shadowfax » October 15th, 2013, 10:41 am

Silver grit her teeth as the thief pushed her raised blade away. That annoyed her, but she didn't strike out as he spoke. What he said had some truth in it. Astrid had an alliance with the thieves guild and though SilverEye didn't share her sisters opinion on the Guild she did respect it to an extent and under went orders when her sister gave them.

"What business do you have with my sister?" She called after the man. "You can't just expect to walk right into our head quarters. You are no child of Sithis" She scolded.

She glared at the mans back for a moment before looking ahead for Shadowmere. He was easier to spot during the day and she saw him under the cover of the trees, trying to blend in the with shadows to avoid detection. His red eyes oft bought unwanted and curious attention.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Postby KingKivuli » October 15th, 2013, 11:26 pm

He mounted his horse and took off with great haste, making his way towards the south west, towards the Dark Brotherhood Sanctuary. He rode fast and hard, keeping to roads where he could so to avoid any wild animals or bandit camps nearby. He didn't stop for a single moment, yet the journey had taken him most of the day. By the time he arrived at the hills overhang in the forest, above a pool of water, light was already beginning to fade. He dismounted and looked behind, sure enough the Nord was hot on his heels.

She looked enraged and looked like she wanted to spill his blood there and then. He just chuckled to himself and headed to the door marked with a black skull You want to know, what I know of your guild? Plenty He touched the door and the echoing voice spoke What...is the music...of life!? Without hesitation he responded Silence, My Brother The door unhinged and opened speaking the words Welcome....Home He slipped on inside as the sanctuary door closed itself behind him
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

My darkness is light

Postby Shadowfax » October 16th, 2013, 12:10 am

"Damn you...." SilverEye cursed as the thief rode off into the night.

She placed two fingers in her mouth and whistled to Shadowmere. His ears flicked and soon the stallion was cantering over to his masters sister. Once he reached her, Silver leapt up onto his back and took the reins. The young Nord gave him a gentle squeeze with her heels and the horse galloped after the thief.

As they galloped, Silver and her steed nearly knocked over some farmers who's yells of abuse were lost in the dust as they rode on. Shadowmere was fast and he was soon catching up to the man. After a while though, Silver's eyes widened with horror when she realized where he was heading. The Sanctuary.. He knows where it is Silver thought, giving Shadowmere another push forward.

When they reached the small hideout clearning, Silver had leapt from her horses back before he had even stopped. He was going to walk in. When he answered the question she grit her teeth and rushed forward. Again, the door asked her the question and she entered her home. She grabbed the man by the scruff of the neck and threw him up against the wall, blade pressed to his neck.

"You dare enter here! You vile, filthy thief! I'll spill your blood for this" She snarled, the blade digging into his neck ever so slightly.

"Be calm SilverEye, he will not harm us" Came Astrids voice.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)