[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Sanguine My Sister - [Private - KingKivuli and Shadowfax] — My Lion King Forum

Sanguine My Sister - [Private - KingKivuli and Shadowfax]

Sanguine My Sister - [Private - KingKivuli and Shadowfax]

Postby KingKivuli » October 8th, 2013, 10:56 pm

23rd Frostfall, Loredas 9:37pm

Over the last few months, on the out skirts of Whiterun, A high elf by the name of Heceri Gladro, had solidified himself as a new mead maker in he region of Skyrim. His brew was described as 'a strong foreign taste' by many. As such it quickly began to rival the Black Briar Meadery not too far away. Despite its powerful taste and excellent flavour, the rise of this brew seemed too fast to some peoples liking, in particular, the Black Briars, based in Riften. Not only had this rise caused their business to dwindle but several key supplies seemed to go missing, with no evidence. The Black Briars were forced to take action and requested the aid of the thieves guild.

As requested, the guild attempted many times to enter the home of Heceri and find any evidence related to how the brew was made, where these people had gone, or what their selling strategy was. This however failed several times due to the high number of mercenaries in the area, hired for protection. The guild then turned to the Nightingales for help. After much discussion they agreed and one was sent out to complete this task.

He approached the location, due west of Whiterun, a small walled area. He dismounted his horse and began to move on foot lightly and carefully towards his target. He was well covered that night. Not only was his Nightingale Armor covering him head to toe, but the moon light was blocked out from passing clouds. He crept ever closer, keeping his eyes open for guards, dodging behind rocks where he could, waiting for passage and move on.

More mercs were posted closer to the walls, near impossible to get past, but this Nightingale was blessed by Nocturnal, and the gift of shadows. With but a wave of his hand he vanished, totally invisible. Knowing he only had seconds he move fast darting silently past the guards and the open gate, making his way round back. His cloak vanishes, he check around. No one about. Crouching down by the back door he took out his lockpicks and began his slient work
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

My darkness is light

Nickname(s): KK, Kiv
Pride Points: 68

Re: Sanguine My Sister - [Private - KingKivuli and Shadowfax

Postby Shadowfax » October 8th, 2013, 11:14 pm

The night was dark and silent. The Nord atop a magnificent jet black stallion cantered silently among the shadows towards a building just off the outskirts of Whiterun. Nobody had troubled her on the roads, infact half the guards she had passed hadn't even noticed them as they blended into the night brilliantly. With her horses dark coat and her Dark Brotherhood garb, SilverEye was nearly undetectable. She had nearly perfected her stealth, but her boldness often made her slip up.

She saw WhiteRun in the distance now and pulled Shadowmere to a halt. Coming here always put her on edge. Once upon a time she had lived here and loved it here, but now that was but a distant memory. SilverEye's family were the Dark Brotherhood now and she knew not to venture into the streets of Whiterun for fear of being recognized and shot down. Gently, she pushed her heels into Shadowmere's sides and the horse trotted forward once again.

Silver's sister, Astrid often leant her sister her horse and for that, Silver was grateful. The horse was loyal and swift so getting across Skyrim was easier for her when she was granted him. Silver had been riding for the whole day, only stopping for a quick break every now and then because Shadowmere, being a demon didn't feel tired. Mortal Silver however, still needed rest every now and then however.

Still, she had reached the place where she was asked to travel to and looked at the house before her now. It looked like everyone was asleep, but there were two guards at the door. This contract wasn't going to be as simple as walking straight through the front door.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Postby KingKivuli » October 8th, 2013, 11:31 pm

The Nightingale worked fast, getting the lock open in moments and slipping inside. Looking around he saw he was in some sort of store room, faint light from the halls were his only guide. He took in his surroundings, there was food on one wall, wines and mead on another, books on the last. In the middle was a table with several papers and lock boxes. He went over and quickly began to sift through them. Nothing, all just bills and junk. The only find here were a few rubies just left lying out, which were quickly pocketed

He looked out into the hall, he would have to try to make it to the main office, just down the hall as he was told it would be. He could hear 2 voices, more mercenaries, blocking his way. There was another room just ahead. Just has he was about to go, one of the merc began to walk down the hall. He quickly ducked behind the wall and waited. She was getting closer and stepped into the store room. Big mistake. He grabbed her, wrapping his arms round her neck, suffocating her, only to knock her out though, not killing, his ordered demanded no blood. Not today

He searched the body, a few gold coins, a couple of arrows which he placed in his quiver and, as luck would have it, keys. He took them and dragged the body to the side out of sight and headed back into the hall, creeping along wary of anyone else.. but no one was there. The hall opened to a small open space. There was the door to the office, and the open wall frame leading to the main hall and entrance. He went to the door, took out the key and opened. Since it was all new, not a sound was made and he got in without a peep closing the door behind him

The office was well organised, a few book shelves, main desk with important papers and a couple of seats for visitors. Once again he looked though the papers, it wasn't long before he hit lucky. The formula on how the mead was made, sadly no other info was there, he checked over twice then three times. Shaking his head he pouched the details and began to pick through the drawers. Not looking for info, just satisfying his greed for treasure and indeed he found a few nice sacks of gold
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

My darkness is light

Postby Shadowfax » October 9th, 2013, 8:04 pm

SilverEye sighed as the guards showed no sign of leaving anytime soon. She ducked down below the wall and began to creep alongside it so as to avoid detection. Perhaps there was a back door or a cellar? Once she was out of sight of the guards, Silver crept across the grass which was blanketed by darkness. Again, her footwork was silent as she made her way to the back door.

When she reached it however she froze. The door was ajar. That was.. Not normal. Was this some sort of trap for her? She knew there were people out to get the Dark Brotherhood, but who would be stupid enough to want to capture her. Silver smirked. When she was angry, whoever was in the way didn't matter. She'd kill anyone who tried to deny her freedom.

Let's humor them... She thought as she pushed the door open silently and stepped inside.

Natural instinct told her to draw her weapon, so she slowly began to pull the sword from the hilt on her side as she began to walk past the various pieces of furniture in the room.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby KingKivuli » October 9th, 2013, 8:33 pm

The Nightingale finished up and left the office, carefully closing the door on his way out. Something wasn't right, the air was cooler, a draft coming through. He peaked round into the main hall.. nothing all the windows and doors were shut, that left one option, the same door he came in. Airing on the side of caution he drew one of his double ebony blades and pressed his body against the wall, around the corner was the hall leading to the back door

He was in two minds right now. The orders were specific. No blood shed to anyone, avoid combat at all costs. Even though he was Nightingale, he kept himself bound by laws and orders of the guild. Should he have to kill, all evidence of a fight would need to be removed. He steadied his breathing and focused. He could easy just run for the door and ride into the night, whoever was in his way, could be knocked aside, his blade only there as intimidation. He stood ready, bracing himself for whoever turned the corner
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

My darkness is light

Postby Shadowfax » October 10th, 2013, 7:42 pm

SilverEye took in her surroundings just like she always did when she entered unknown territory. Her wits were sharp, eyes peeled and the air of caution surrounded her as she moved through the house. Silent as a mouse, she crept through the house, but halted when she was about to enter another room. Something was not right and she could sense a presence. For a moment that un-nerved her, but her Nord blood kicked in and again she merely smirked to herself about the thought of ending someone and sending them to the void.

Suddenly, SilverEye leapt into the room and blocked a dagger which came her way. She had expected it, so was able to parry the person away. It was too dark to make out the persons features, but she could see that he was not supposed to be there.

"What have we here? A servant? Or a pathetic little worm from the thieves guild come to steal some coin?" Silver mocked, her words bathed in sarcasm as she held her blade up defensively.

Though Astrid was on good terms with Delvin of the guild, she herself couldn't stand that organization.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Postby KingKivuli » October 10th, 2013, 7:52 pm

As a figure rounded the corner, he swung his sword, only to be parried. For only a slight moment he was stunned and regained his stance ready to strike again. He stopped however and took in his target. A young Nord women, holding her own dagger, and dressed in a uniform he recognised all too well. The Dark Brotherhood, the assassins. He had deals with them before over a year ago before his time as a Gale. Since the guild never took life as jobs, anything that required such work was passed to the Brotherhood through a special arrangement

What was she doing here though? Once more she clearly did knot know how to tell a common thief from one with much better experience What are you doing here assassin? His voice was slightly muffled under his Nightingale mask This is a thieves guild job, once more the contract demanded no blood shed, only to take documents. Explain yourself fast before we are caught! He kept his voice low. She obviously didn't see him as a threat but the situation need to be dissolved and fast
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

My darkness is light

Postby Shadowfax » October 10th, 2013, 8:00 pm

Silver's smirk widened as the person demanded her to explain herself. How dare he, does he know who he's up against? She thought as she stood there, blade raised ready to kill. But then she thought of her sister. Would she take too kindly to her if she were to murder a member of the thieves guild? After all, her and Delvin seemed to be quite good friends and came to agreements with their Guild sometimes. Silver sighed with annoyance, but her hand didn't move. She wasn't going to let her guard down that easily.

"You take your documents. It's a life I am here to take. Heceri Gladro. Now get out of here or i'll kill you too. Your contract might demand no blood shed, but i've got news for you.. The Dark Brotherhood DO demand blood" She growled, hoping to intimidate him into fleeing.

The guards out the front of the house paused and looked about them. They were certain they had heard voices and began to look at one another suspiciously.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Postby KingKivuli » October 10th, 2013, 8:11 pm

He watched her closely and pondered a moment So the black sacrament was performed for him as well hmm? Then let me offer you another way, we may both get what we want He opened up his satchel and pulled out a small vial, inside was a clear liquid, a very small amount of it This is a poison from my home land, quick yet painful, just put it on his food in the store room. He will die at sunrise He handed her the vial

I know how your brotherhood works, Astrid made sure the guild was fully aware several months ago, and I myself have interest in it. Your dread father will have his soul, possibly some more from these hired thugs. Make your choice fast before we are discovered With those words he put his blade away and stood back against the wall arms folded and watching her, waiting to see what route she would take in this action
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

My darkness is light

Postby Shadowfax » October 10th, 2013, 8:56 pm

"So give the man some poison and he will die just like that? Now... Where is the fun in that?" SilverEye mocked, flashing her dagger dangerously at the member of the thieves guild.

She considered it for a moment though. That might be the easiest way to assassinate the man, but due to her past Silver had problems trusting people. For a moment, her thoughts drifted back to Farkus and her heart skipped a beat and a moment of softness passed her eyes, but it was soon lost and replaced with a determined look.

"And how do I know that poison will work?" She said suspiciously.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Next

Return to Role Play (OT)