[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Sanguine My Sister - [Private - KingKivuli and Shadowfax] — My Lion King Forum

Sanguine My Sister - [Private - KingKivuli and Shadowfax]

Re: Sanguine My Sister - [Private - KingKivuli and Shadowfax

Postby KingKivuli » October 16th, 2013, 12:17 am

He was just making his way down the steps into the hidden sanctuary when the Nord caught up to him and pinned him to the wall, blade out yet again. This was getting tiresome. Just as he was about to speak Astrid her self entered and claimed he would cause no harm. He pushed Silver away and continued walking down the steps to Astrid. He bowed a little to her It is good to see at least you remember we are friends not foe dear Astrid

He took off his mask and lowered his hood, to reveal a Khajiit. Dark fur with matching long dark hair. His eyes were red and face showed some scars mixed with some tribal war paint You may not remember me, but I am Rahks, we worked together about 11 months ago, although at that time I was only a new thief. Either way it is good to see you He held out his hand in greeting and a rather warm smile
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

My darkness is light

Nickname(s): KK, Kiv
Pride Points: 68

Postby Shadowfax » October 16th, 2013, 8:06 pm

Silver growled with annoyance as the Khajit walked away from her. If Astrid hadn't been there, she would have thrown her dagger into his back and watched him die. Her sisters presence somewhat calmed her immediately and she strode after the man. At his approach, Astrid crossed her arms and smirked slightly at the Khajit who called himself Rahks.

"It's ok Silv" Astrid assured her.

Astrid outstretched her hand and gave the thief a handshake. Silver walked over to them both and stood alongside her sister, her keen eyes of Silver watching him intently.

"I remember you. It appears you have excelled in the ranks. Congratulations" She said, taking her hand back. "Now, what brings you to my humble abode?"
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Postby KingKivuli » October 17th, 2013, 12:28 am

Rahks smirked It seems you have kept up your position here as well, a great achievement, most tales I hear the brotherhood changes hands rather swiftly. That is a talk for another time however, I came to discuss business. It seems our guilds paths crossed at the new meadery. Your assassins was sent to kill, I was sent to steal information. However I needed to be undetected and leave to blood trail. I just came in person to confirm for you that the dead has still been done

He reached into his pouch and pulled out ring, gold with rubies and an inscription on the band Your target was poisoned thanks to me, my roles were fulfilled and Sithis has his lost soul. If you want proof you can go see yourself, or just look at this ring He threw it over to Astrid, the inscription clearly made out that it belonged to the family that owned the buisness
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

My darkness is light

Postby Shadowfax » October 17th, 2013, 6:16 pm

Astrid caught the ring very casually and began to inspect it by holding it up to the dim light which lit the sanctuary. Silver watched them both carefully. Is that all this thief came here for? And how on earth did he know where they were based? She would question him later. Knowing that this Khajit had access to the sanctuary whenever he wanted made her feel very on edge. The Nord flexed her knuckles and muttered something under her breath.

"I appreciate this.. And I will take your word for it. Plus, SilverEye is my most trusted assasin. I trust her with my own life and if she tells me he is dead.. Then he is dead" Astrid said, looking over at her blood sister fondly.

"You have my word little sister. He is in the void with Sithis now" Silver said, sitting down and glaring at the Khajit.

"Good. Now you both look weary. Might I offer you some rest and food?" She said, turning to the thief.

Astrid knew that they were safe in this sanctuary, so if the Khajit decided to try anything they would be ready, most of all SilverEye.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby KingKivuli » October 17th, 2013, 6:30 pm

Rahks smiled at the sound of Astrids suggestion That would be very gracious of you dear Astrid, do not go out you way of course, I will take only what you can spare. I must however, is it possible for my horse to be fed and watered? Plus my blades could do with a good sharpening, if there is somewhere I can do that, and possibly a place to rest the night. I can make it up to you of course I do not expect free service Rakhs went into his pouch once more pulling out a bag of 200 gold a sapphire and topaz in offer to Astrid
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

My darkness is light

Postby Shadowfax » October 17th, 2013, 6:42 pm

"Keep your gold dear Rahks. You aided my sister with her contract. You are a guest in our humble home tonight. As for your horse, fear not. I'll have Babette see to both yours and my horse" She said, referring to her Shadowmere. "There is a forge just down the stairs there to the left. You might even find my darling husband Anjborn down there to help you" She said with a slight smirk for she knew how her husband felt about Khajit's.

Silver watched her sister closely and saw her motion her head in the direction of her room.

"I need a quiet word with my sister, pleased excuse us and make yourself at home" Astrid said walking off.

Silver made sure to barge into Rahks as she passed him.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Postby KingKivuli » October 17th, 2013, 6:50 pm

Rahks snarled as he was bumped into but did not let it phase him, soon to walk on deeper into the sanctuary. As he entered the large chamber, he took note of it from what he remembered, not much had changed at all, besides the forge and smith tools. It was quiet as well, the only person around was the one manning the forge itself, a rather rough looking man to say the least. Rakhs walked forward and showed himself Pardon my interruption but Astrid, informed me that I might sharpen my blade here
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

My darkness is light

Postby Shadowfax » October 17th, 2013, 8:47 pm

Anjborn looked up, eyebrow raised and eyes like daggers. You could clearly see the werewolf in this mans eyes and it was enough to put anyone on edge. He smiked a wolfish grin and got to his feet to move over to the armor forge.

"All yours titbit" he remarked, striding past him and over to his new tools.

"What brings you to our sanctuary?" He asked, mostly to be nosy.

"So you need help now to fulfill contracts? Are you losing your edge or did you just decide today you didn't want to kill?" Astrid shot at Silver, who was sitting down with her chair tilted back, feet on the table and arms folded like she hadn't a care in the world.

"It wasn't like that and you know it. The damn cat was just there. I would have removed him, but he mentioned you and our alliance so I thought it best not to slit his throat. After all, you and Delvin have such a lovely relationship, who am I to come between you?" Silver mocked, picking an apple out the fruit basket on the table.

"Fool! Anyone could have said that, you are lucky this one is genuine" Astrid growled, throwing her dagger through Silvers selected apple.

Silver frowned.

"Calm down Astrid. Why are you going off the handle like this?"

"Because you made us look weak. The Dark Brotherhood kills and signs in blood. We don't reduce our victims to petty poisons. You will redeem yourself, but for now.. You are excused. You can take Rahks back to his Guild in the morning. You are lucky you are my real sister.. Or i'd send you to the torture chamber" Astrid growled as her sister got to her feet and headed towards the door.

"Wow, you're so generous sweet sister. Do not forget what I gave up for you. You know i'd never make you look the fool on purpose. Next time then, i'll just kill any person who tells me they are in the thieves guild" And with that, she left the room and muttered something as she left the room.

Silver sighed once she was alone and had another moment where she thought her sister truly was lost to the darkness.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Postby KingKivuli » October 17th, 2013, 11:29 pm

Rahks settled himself down picking up the tools and began his work. He looked up a Anjborn and sniffed the air around him. No doubt, he was a werewolf, hence the remark. Rahks thought it only fair to respond in kind Well pup if you must know, I am a member of the thieves guild. I ran into one of yours during a mission, Silver was she called?.. Yes... Anyway, We ended up helping each other out, I know Astrid and thought it right to explain why blood was not spilled, instead poison was used. In return she has allowed me full hospitality for the night
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

My darkness is light

Postby Shadowfax » October 17th, 2013, 11:35 pm

Anjborn laughed at the 'pup' remark. He respected people more when they talked back to him so he laughed to himself and began beating a piece of armor with a hammer.

"My dear Astrid is too kind. Try anything in here though thief and you'll get yourself killed so I do hope you are going to behave yourself whilst under our roof. And how on earth did you get SilverEye to resort to poison? That Nords got more fire than her sister" Anjborn said with a slight word of shock to his voice.

Silver had wandered outside into the dark evening. She slipped her skin and took on the form of the beast. She often did this when she wanted to be alone, or if she wanted to remember happier days. Shadowmere wickered softly as she passed him but went back to grazing once she was on her way towards the little waterfall she visited every now and then. Once she reached her destination, Silver looked down at the water and saw her wolf reflection staring up at her. Gently she began to howl to the rising moon.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)