[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Sanguine My Sister - [Private - KingKivuli and Shadowfax] — My Lion King Forum

Sanguine My Sister - [Private - KingKivuli and Shadowfax]

Re: Sanguine My Sister - [Private - KingKivuli and Shadowfax

Postby KingKivuli » October 17th, 2013, 11:42 pm

Rahks couldn't help but chuckle along as he worked. The silence didn't last long as the conversation continued The terms of my job was no blood shed. There had to be no evidence thieves were there. The poison I offered if from my home land, a very special blend, it can kill within minutes with low dosages. We both got what we wanted end of the day. Had to risk my life. Told her if it didn't work she could kill me, thankfully it worked Suddenly his ears twitched... a faint howl from somewhere, it sent a shiver down his spine Do you hear that? Another of you blood around here?
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

My darkness is light

Nickname(s): KK, Kiv
Pride Points: 68

Postby Shadowfax » October 17th, 2013, 11:47 pm

"Heh. Still, I am somewhat impressed" Anjborn said, taking his piece of armor off the bench and hanging it up on one of the weapons racks.

He heard the howling and tutted with annoyance. He knew it was Silver, but he wouldn't tell Rahks that. The old werewolf shook his head and heaved a low sigh when Rahks asked if he had heard the howling.

"Yeh.. I hear it. We get some rogues around here, especially with a full moon coming up. Dunno why the idiots howl though.. Doesn't do anything, just causes a racket and draws attention to yourself" He said with annoyance.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Postby KingKivuli » October 18th, 2013, 6:21 pm

Rahks rolled his eyes and shook his head I will never understand the habits of you dogs, you always seem to have a screw or two loose in the head, and that's before you shift hehe Rahks finished up sharpening his blade giving them one last look over in the light of the furnace and made a few practice swings Very good, you got some nice equipment for sure. Is there a place I can rest tonight? As long as I can rest my head somewhere I will be fine
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

My darkness is light

Postby Shadowfax » October 18th, 2013, 7:11 pm

Anjborn thought to himself for a moment.

"Well, I guess you could park yourself in one of our guest rooms just down the hallway there" He said, cracking his neck which sounded rather threatening.

SilverEye's howling stopped and she listened. A smirk spread across her face and she slipped back into her human form. Silver was a pro at this now, so she always returned to her fully armored and armed self when she transformed back. The Nord stood in the clearing, her back to the treeline. Then she head the stamp of a foot and other footsteps in the near distance.

"Damn your kind.. I'll get me a nice wolf pelt today!" Said one of the bandits.

Silver smirked. She often lured out bandits and killing them would help her cleanse the lands of scum. Her old fighting spirit in the Companions was still there and she had always found this to be almost a sport.

"Let's dance my friends" Silver said, her words bathed in sarcasm.

The seven bandits ran at her from all angles and the smirk never left Silver's face as she pulled her sword from it's holster.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby KingKivuli » October 18th, 2013, 7:43 pm

Rahks nodded to Anjborn and took his leave heading down the hall to one of the guest bedrooms. Very basic inside, just a bed and side drawers, but it was more than enough. he placed his mask to the side, closed the door and lay on the bed. For a while he lay in thought. Something seemed.. off about the brotherhood, but what was it. Maybe just his imagination? He wasn't sure. He just shrugged it off and went to sleep.

--------

Morning came, and Rahks awoke rather sharply. He had needed a good rest having missed a nights sleep before, but the sanctuary had proven to be a good respite. There was just one more issue to tend to. His hunger. Rolling out of bed he made his way to the main hall, the clear water there providing a god drink and a quick wash. He saw Anjborn and gave a morning nod before heading to the food hall. There he found a selection of fresh foods to be eaten. Not one to be greedy, least in food terms or to his allies, he took only some bread, cheese and horker meat, sitting down and began to eat
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

My darkness is light

Postby Shadowfax » October 18th, 2013, 9:10 pm

SilverEye woke in the middle of the forest in a pool of blood. Around her, the dead bandits bodies littered the forest floor and as she sat up, the nords head gave a painful throb. Suddenly all that had happened last night came back to her and Silver sighed. Slowly, she got to her feet and began to make her way back to the sanctuary, her armor caped with blood and her sword splattered crimson.

"Atleast that's one less threat in Skyrim. One less thing for Farkus and Astrid to worry about" She whispered to herself as she entered the sanctuary.

On her way back to her room, she saw Astrid was still sleeping so was thankful for that, but when she got into the main hall she saw Rahks sitting there tucking into their food.

"You seem to have made yourself at home" She snarled, trying to take the subject away from the fact she was covered in blood.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Postby KingKivuli » October 18th, 2013, 9:21 pm

Rahks was just finishing up as the snarling voice of Silver reached his ears. What was her major issue, he wondered. No matter what he seemed to do, Silver acted annoyed towards him Your sister was kind enough to give me full hospitality, I am merely taking up he offer He looked her up and down and sniffed the air. Several scents had caught his nose upon her entry and now he knew why I hear bathing is blood is not the most hygienic yet you are stained with it Silver His eyes met hers... he saw it... her other nature underneath. Just like Anjborn, look closely enough and it shows. He did not bring it up however Here, last I checked you have eaten any actual food since we met He handed her a plate of the same dish he had consumed Perhaps you wouldn't mind telling me why you are so.. sharp with me. I have done nothing but aid you, and abide by your rules. Yet you growl at me at every pass. Normally I wouldn't care, but our guilds are allies
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

My darkness is light

Postby Shadowfax » October 18th, 2013, 11:12 pm

Silver smirked at Rahks. This one was clever, that was certain. When he offered her food, she pushed the whole plate out of his hands and strode over to the other side of the table before sitting down. She took up her usual position on the chair, arms folded, feet resting on the edge of the table. Silver certainly stuck out in the Dark Brotherhood as the 'black sheep' but she did her part and kept her sister safe.

Slowly, Silver reached for a leg of chicken and examined it before taking a bite.

"I don't like thieves. I tolerate you because of my sister. Believe me, if you weren't on good terms with Astrid, I would have buried my blade in your belly long ago" She smirked.

"Allies.. ha... Yeh right. None of you lot have allies or-" She broke off, otherwise she would start sounding suspicious.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Postby KingKivuli » October 18th, 2013, 11:33 pm

Or what? He asked, very curious of her. Her actions did not seem of such a high ranking member of the brotherhood And why hate thieves? Normal everyday thieves I can understand, but the guild does contract work, we do not simply just steal for stealing, especially higher ups like myself. We get contracts just like you, we perform the job, get the payed, some to the workers pocket the rest to our vault. Yes we will take a few small trinkets from the place were are working but nothing major, its just an added bonus. Besides. You assassins sneak around as we do, and more than steal you take blood, take life... that is a far worse 'sin' is it not?
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

My darkness is light

Postby Shadowfax » October 18th, 2013, 11:43 pm

Silver grit her teeth with annoyance, frustration and anger. Before she knew it she was on her feet, pushing the food infront of her off the table with the side of her arm and launching a cup at Rahks head which he managed to avoid.

"You ask too many damned questions Khajit! We take the blood of those who deserve it. Not for coin, we do as the Night Mother tells us. Who do you take your orders from? Some shadow god who tells you to steal shiny rings?!" She yelled her breathing becoming deep and uneasy.

After a few seconds of stunned silence, she found her voice again.

"These guilds are all the same. Low lives. No honor can be had in either of these damned guilds. Let me guess, you are with your guild because it's the only place you feel you belong? The big wide world is too horrible and too cruel so you tuck yourself away in the sewers and call that home" Silver snarled, her voice however was starting to calm down.

She took off her glove for a moment and looked down at her wedding ring which immediately calmed her down.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)