[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Sanguine My Sister - [Private - KingKivuli and Shadowfax] — My Lion King Forum

Sanguine My Sister - [Private - KingKivuli and Shadowfax]

Re: Sanguine My Sister - [Private - KingKivuli and Shadowfax

Postby Shadowfax » August 20th, 2015, 8:45 pm

Silver folded her arms and looked away when Rahks told her about what needed to be given. She felt a little foolish then. Of course, treasure.... Turning her head, she began to watch as Rahks began the summoning ritual, something very different from that of a Black Sacrament.

The room was suddenly lit by purple and the room began to come back to life, just like it had looked all those years ago when Silver and Rahks had entered this place.

"I guess.... she's returning?" Silver called over to her friend.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Postby KingKivuli » August 21st, 2015, 11:10 pm

I would say so.. Rahks stood back as power returned to the room and in the centre, emerging from a flurry of crow, Nocturnal appeared, as she did years ago Who has summoned me back to this place? He eyes cast round the room before resting on Rahks So you have finally decided to return to me after so many years? Why brings you to my presence I do not have time for your prattle

Rahks didn't budge and kept his eyes fixed with hers Prattle? Nocturnal what I come to you with is not prattle. You know all to well I have not forgotten my roots. No when I came to you years ago I asked for your blessing to keep an enemy at bay and it worked. This enemy has returned and in greater force, they have killed not only my own brothers and sisters across all Tamriel, but that of the Dark Brotherhood as well. They will come here and they will finish what they started

She remained silent a moment and her eyes seemingly looked through him So you do know of the mortal plague that kills my children Rahks smiled at her alittle Yes... what is left of the brotherhood made me aware.. and I want to fight this.. but before that... Nocturnal what happened here? The other Gales told me all was well yet I come here and your power is dead.. your key is stolen

Nocturnal gave a laugh, the kind that goes through your body This is my own doing. The other Gales I have dispatched to the lands known as Cyrodil, and my Key to aid them, I have moved my power there Rahks face drained scared for his comrades They are already there....Nocturnal let me go as well... in your name as I once did. This.. plague must not continue it must stop Her power flared and almost yelled at him Why should I?! You left me and my power years go Rahks braced, he feared this would happen and held his ring Life happened, I took another path but I never forgot you. I will either leave here with your power to fight this... or not but if these Imperials are a threat....

Rahks stood up properly and stepped forward almost aggressive Your children are being killed, blood spilled for the sake of power and if you run out of people following you..where is your power? Where does that go? I can either take up my swords in your name and get your power back... or I leave and your power dies... which is it.. Deadra? Once more silence filled the room, Nocturnals eyes blank as the void but clearly on Rahks You a either foolish or brave to talk to me that way, but given your past, I am inclined to the latter. Every well Rahks.... you have my power once more... and all three of my gifts, strike this plague down!

Her power surged through the floor and over Rahks his old Gale armour returning. He removed his masked and looked to the Deadric Lord The night bless you Nocturnal... but my friend here..Silver is in need of your blessing as well... and some new armour, preferably of the heavy kind, you need all the help you can get and she is willing Nocturnal scowled a little at his comment You are pushing me Rahks... Tell me Nord Girl is he true, are you wanting to fight his too? I see where your heart lies
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

My darkness is light

Nickname(s): KK, Kiv
Pride Points: 68

Postby Shadowfax » August 22nd, 2015, 9:28 am

As Nocturnal's power flared up and she turned angry towards Rahks, Silver's instant instinct was to grab the blade of woe's handle. She was half way through pulling it from it's sheath, but then when she saw Rahks remain almost calm she stayed her hand and allowed the two to continue speaking however her guard was up now and she wouldn't let anyone hurt her friend, Daedra or not.

The situation diffused a while later and when she found them turning to her, Silver let the blade drop back to her side with a silent click. She wasn't rude when she spoke to the god, but her eyes hardened and there was no hint of expression on her face.

"Of course I do. They threaten my family, both the Brotherhood and the Companions. Rahks here is of the Companions and the Thieves guild so that makes him my family too. So, I too will stand for your guild in battle, just like I did four years ago. I may be older than I once was, but by Oblivion... I won't fall any easier" Her last words making her expression turn into a slight smirk.

The doubt about her ability was lost in that moment, despite her 'condition'.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby KingKivuli » August 22nd, 2015, 11:04 am

Nocturnal hung on those words a moment and pondered before finally speaking Very well but do not take my power in vain, like Rahks I shall give you all my abilities where as all Gales only have one She waves her hand and her power came over Silver giving her Gale armour but heavy yet still easy to move with The other Gales are in this.. Cyrodil along with my key, my power is focused there, seek my shrine Rahks, if it is still standing

Rahks nodded, he pulled his arm across his chest his Gale armour vanishing and replaced with his Glass armor I will do, you have my word Nocturnal once more turned to Silver and opened a doorway next to her This leads outside, go girl I wish to speak to my Gale alone
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

My darkness is light

Postby Shadowfax » August 22nd, 2015, 11:14 am

Silver watched her dragon armor suddenly vanished and was replaced with the thieves guild. Yet, when it changed, the dark brotherhood bandana remained where it was and that pleased her. She looked over to Rahks with a smile before copying him and gently pulling a hand across her chest so that it returned to her dragon scale armor.

Silver nodded in thanks to Nocturnal, but when she told her to leave as she wished to speak with her companion alone, something made her stay where she was. She suddenly felt cautious and bold for the next words suddenly tumbled out half without warning.

"Why alone? Surely anything you wish to tell him can be said infront of me? Rahks and I are partners after all" Silver said stubbornly.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Postby KingKivuli » August 22nd, 2015, 11:17 am

Nocturnal glared at Silver You will leave my temple now or suffer my wrath girl! Rahks stepped between them both and looked at Silver Silv...just do as she says, whatever she says i can tell you after, but this is her way. It was already a giant step the fact you were even allowed in here never mind getting armour. I won't be too long.. please
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

My darkness is light

Postby Shadowfax » August 22nd, 2015, 11:23 am

Silver glared up at Nocturnal and smirked slightly at the 'Suffer my wrath' comment, but when Rahks intervened she sighed with annoyance.

"Fine" Was all she said before heading out, making sure to look over her shoulder at Nocturnal one last time before she exited the place.

That caution was still lingering in her mind, but why she had no idea. Looking up she saw Shadowmere and Rahks' mount waiting patiently under the tree where they had left them so she wandered over to the pair of them. She sat down began pulling up handfuls of grass for them which they lazily ate from the palm of her hand. After a moment though she felt herself come over all dizzy again and had to run over to the otherside of the tree to empty the contents of her stomach. She wiped her mouth and muttered under her breath;

"I swear you're a boy"
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Postby KingKivuli » August 22nd, 2015, 11:26 am

Several minutes later Rahks came out an odd look on his face as he marched over to Silver and looked down on her. His nose caught scent of her sick which he caught a glance of behind the tree You got something you want to tell me? Cause I thought this mission was just me and you?
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

My darkness is light

Postby Shadowfax » August 22nd, 2015, 11:31 am

Silver had sat down at the foot of the tree again when Rahks came wandering out the cave with a stern look on his face. She raised an eyebrow at his words, not clocking on to what he meant yet. She glanced over at Shadowmere and the other horse, then back at Rahks.

"Well..... it's, me, you and the horses......" She said, trying to keep the sarcasm to a low but failing slightly. "Whats up with you?" She added after a moments silence.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Postby KingKivuli » August 22nd, 2015, 11:38 am

His expression didn't change but his voice did get louder Stop the games Silver! Nocturnal has told you, you can't keep secrets in her temple, in her presence He placed his hand over her stomach on her armour. Nocturnal had given him one last gift... life detection Pregnant.... you are damn pregnant and you agreed to come on this mission?! Thjiz ja' do ma!! He stepped back from her and paced about waiting for her reply
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

My darkness is light

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)