[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Sanguine My Sister - [Private - KingKivuli and Shadowfax] — My Lion King Forum

Sanguine My Sister - [Private - KingKivuli and Shadowfax]

Re: Sanguine My Sister - [Private - KingKivuli and Shadowfax

Postby Shadowfax » August 22nd, 2015, 11:45 am

Silver fell back a step when Rahks placed a hand on her stomach, her body suddenly turning cold. A brief flicker of fear fell across Silver's face, but she pushed it away as soon as it came. Wether Rahks would have noticed or not she was unsure. How on earth would Nocturnal have known? Was this that nagging caution that had prompted her to stay in the cave. Silver decided to take a different approach to this though, when he removed his hand and began pacing, she looked up at the tree above her and laughed slightly.

"You're a real joker Rahks.. But I have no idea what you're talking about" She said, unknowing of his detect life ability.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Postby KingKivuli » August 22nd, 2015, 11:50 am

Rahks held up his paw and moved to her spinning her round and placed his hand over her chest where her heart would be. His hand glowed orange, and the sound of a heartbeat fell between them Nocturnal gave me one last gift... the power of life detection... this is your heartbeat He moved his hand down to her stomach again, another heart beat, but quieter and less frequent So who is that huh? Now stop messing around and tell me the truth!
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

My darkness is light

Nickname(s): KK, Kiv
Pride Points: 68

Postby Shadowfax » August 22nd, 2015, 12:01 pm

Silver flung Rahks hand away from her stomach as she heard the heartbeat of her little one, something that would usually bring joy to her. Silvers eyes glared at him dangerously now. She was more angry than fearful at this point. She had been discovered and she was not happy in the slightest. All the rage, anger and upset this had already caused her had been sealed away, but it was slowly starting to rise and poor Rahks was going to get the brunt of it. Silver began to shake slightly as words came to her.

"Playing games?! First of all, it's none of YOURS or that damn daedras business!! Why did I HAVE to tell you when I haven't even told my own husband?! BECAUSE NEITHER OF YOU WOULD HAVE LET ME COME ON THIS TRIP THAT'S WHY!" Silver said, grabbing a small stone and launching it at Rahks which hit him in the arm.

"SECOND. I wasn't ever planning on returning here or to fight this damn Sun Legion so don't you think it broke my heart when I heard I had to whilst carrying a child!?" She said, throwing a branch at Rahks this time.

"If I didn't come on this trip.. what would I do? Stay at home... wait for the Legion to come and kill me and all my family anyway?! Don't you even think about lecturing me on how bad a mother I am... Either way this child's life is in danger whether I am HERE OR AT HOME!!!" She yelled, kicking a larger rock towards him, but it missed and only caused Silver to break her small toe which she covered up with a wail of anger rather than pain.

She turned round and punched the tree before sliding onto the floor, back to Rahks now.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby KingKivuli » August 22nd, 2015, 12:17 pm

Rahks growled at the stone, didn't do anything but bounce off his armour and he grabbed the branch hurled his way, tossing it aside. He listened to her before stepping over and pulled her to her feet and pushed her against the tree with his arm over her chest And you think I want this?!! You you I want to go head first into that country? I have my own family and like you I do NOT want them getting here. You are right as well. If I had known.. or his Farkas had known, you wouldn't be coming. But dammit Silver.... you.... you stubborn Nord.

He looked at her his expression softened I just want to know you are going to be ok through this...There is only a handful of people I really care about left in this world and you are one of them. I don't want any harm to come to you... or your child
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

My darkness is light

Postby Shadowfax » August 22nd, 2015, 12:59 pm

"Neither of you would have been able to have stopped me" Silver muttered to Rahks when he said she wouldn't have been coming if he or Farkus knew, kind of proving his stubborn Nord comment to be true.

But when his words softened she fell back to the floor again, this time her head being buried in her hands as she began to cry.

"If I am going to be ok? Who knows?! I have no idea what we are going up against. I hate this... Hate that it's always our job to save the day. I hate being me" She mumbled into her hands just wanting to disappear in that moment.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Postby KingKivuli » August 22nd, 2015, 1:09 pm

Rahks knelt down and took off his helmet wrapping his arms around Silver and pulled her close, resting his head next to hers It's down to you and me cause there ain't no one strong or crazy enough to do it. Heck I have kissed the void and came back.. you willing to risk everything you had for even a chance to bring back those you love. There are many who love you for who you are and what you do and I am one of them. No matter what happens, I will fight for you....and your child
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

My darkness is light

Postby Shadowfax » August 22nd, 2015, 1:19 pm

Silver sighed and hugged Rahks back. She still felt utterly awful as this whole thing had resurfaced and she wasn't coping with it very well. She never wanted to endanger her child or her family, but there was no choice for her. She just knew that she would have to be careful and with Rahks watching her back like old times, she really had nothing to fear.

He was right, they had been to Oblivion and back and were still here. A slight surge of hope filled her and she pulled away from the hug. She gently kissed her friend on the forehead and smiled up at him before struggling to her feet.

"Damn hormones" She said, trying her best to laugh. "Im sorry I didn't tell you.. I just... Couldn't" She said, trailing off as the wind tugged at her hair.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Previous

Return to Role Play (OT)