[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - [PRIVATE] Disney Friendship Crossover (Kristina and NKL) — My Lion King Forum

[PRIVATE] Disney Friendship Crossover (Kristina and NKL)

Re: [PRIVATE] Disney Friendship Crossover (Kristina and NKL)

Postby Queen Elsa » December 4th, 2014, 1:13 pm

Shanti:
"Yeah, wild animals have always scared me," I said, looking warily around. "If it wasn't for those animals, though, this place would be a great place to live, I suppose." When he asked me if I had ever been out here before, and I was about to make a smart reply out of it, but decided against it. "I did go in here once," I admitted. "I was really young and didn't know we weren't allowed to go in here. I had barely ventured in when a tigercame running up to me, pnning me on the ground. My father had noticed my disappearance, and came rushing over here, fighting the wild cat. He told me to go back home, and I did. I never saw him again." Tears began streaming down my face, and wouldn't stop no matter what. "I guess that's when I officially became afraid of the jungle."

Jasmine:
"I really hope so," I said. "But I can't say for certain. But, like I said earlier - I won't stop until either I've found her, or I'm dead." I walked up the stairs to my bedroom, ready to go to sleep. I yawned. "Wow, I am really tired. Are you?"
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Your father, your tribe, your best friend

Nickname(s): Elsa, NKL, NalaKiaraLuver, QE, QI, Bulma
Pride Points: 57

Postby InsaneSeagull » December 4th, 2014, 1:56 pm

Mowgli:

"You never saw your father again? Did he die?" I asked, shocked. I never expected something like this to have happened to my friend. I wished to comfort her, but I was never good in stuff like that.

"You OK?" I added a few minutes later, after hearing no response. "Do you need some help?"

Wendy:

I yawned too. "Yeah, I guess I am a little tired, all this search... it's exhausting, you know?" I answered, and parted my ways with Jasmine. I went to the room reserved for me, lied on the bed, trying to sleep. The sleep hasn't come to me naturally this time, I was too worried. I started crying all of a sudden.
InsaneSeagull
Asante sana!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Squash banana!

Nickname(s): Kiki, Sponge Bob
Pride Points: 105

Postby Queen Elsa » December 4th, 2014, 2:06 pm

Shanti:
"I-I'm fine," I answered. "It's just...hard. If I hadn't gone into the jungle, he would still be alive." I took a deep breath and asked, "Shall we keep going?"

Jasmine:
"Yeah. Good night." I walked into my room and lied down in bed. Just before I fell asleep, I heard Wendy crying. I ran to her room. "Wendy, are you okay?" I asked worriedly.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Your father, your tribe, your best friend

Nickname(s): Elsa, NKL, NalaKiaraLuver, QE, QI, Bulma
Pride Points: 57

Previous

Return to Role Play (OT)