[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - [PRIVATE] Disney Friendship Crossover (Kristina and NKL) — My Lion King Forum

[PRIVATE] Disney Friendship Crossover (Kristina and NKL)

[PRIVATE] Disney Friendship Crossover (Kristina and NKL)

Postby Queen Elsa » November 6th, 2013, 12:08 pm

Plot:
Shanti, Melody, Wendy, and Jasmine are all at Wendy's house. Jasmine mentions something about a ball next weekend, and all the girls plan to go. But at the ball, Melody is laughed at, and she runs away without saying good-bye and becomes a mermaid. Shanti is very upset,, and only Wendy can comfort her. (X) years later, Melody becomes a human again and runs into Jasmine. Will her best friend be able to convince her to see Shanti again? What will happen when they renuite?

Characters:
Shanti - NalaKiaraLuver
Melody - KristinaKiara
Jasmine - NalaKiaraLuver
Wendy - KristinaKiara
Mowgli - KristinaKiara

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shanti was sitting on Wendy's bed, with Jasmine, Wendy, and Melody all sitting close by. The four girls were having a sleepover, as they always had at least once a month. Sometimes they would play games, other times they'd just talk about what's been going on. Jasmine and Melody always had the more exciting life, since they were both princesses, but everyone always had something to share.

"Hey! I heard about a party that's taking place in Agrabah. Are you interested in coming?" Jasmine asked.

"When is it?" Shanti asked.

"Next weekend," Jasmine replied.

"Sure, I'll come! Maybe I can borrow something of my mother's." Shanti said.

"What about the rest of you?" Jasmine asked.

(Alright, Kristina. It's finally up! :D If there's someone I missed that you wanted, or think I should have, just let me know. Also, how many years after Melody disappears will it be before she reunites with her friends?)
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Your father, your tribe, your best friend

Nickname(s): Elsa, NKL, NalaKiaraLuver, QE, QI, Bulma
Pride Points: 57

Re: [PRIVATE] Disney Friendship Crossover (Kristina and NKL)

Postby InsaneSeagull » November 6th, 2013, 6:07 pm

Melody was sitting on the floor, listening to what Shanti and Jasmine were talking about. When she heard that the party was coming, she nodded. She wasn't that fond of parties herself, since she was more of a tomboy, but she hadn't been on one for months already, and she didn't want to disappoint her friends.

"Sure I'll come," she said at last.

Wendy remained silent, lost in thoughts and daydreaming. Melody shook her.

"What about you?" she asked.

"What?"

"You coming to the party in Agrabah next weekend? Jasmine just mentioned it," Melody said in confusion.

"Oh, sure... it's going to be great!"
InsaneSeagull
Asante sana!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Squash banana!

Nickname(s): Kiki, Sponge Bob
Pride Points: 105

Postby Queen Elsa » November 7th, 2013, 12:03 pm

"Yes, it is!" Jasmine exxlaimed. "I can't wait for it!"

But Shanti was distracted by Wendy's pause in answering the question. "What were you thinking about?" She asked her friend.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby InsaneSeagull » November 8th, 2013, 2:19 pm

"Yeah, it's gonna be great!" said Melody, with a little bit more enthusiasm, and came to hug Jasmine.

Wendy felt momentously confused by Shanti's question. She barely even realized she was so lost in thoughts, up until now.

"Oh, nothing special... I was dreaming about flying over the horizon, seeing different places... Usual stuff, you know?" said she, and smiled.

"Who else will be on the party?" she added, all of a sudden.
InsaneSeagull
Asante sana!

Squash banana!

Postby Queen Elsa » November 8th, 2013, 2:54 pm

"Oh, I see," Shanti said, and turned to Jasmine when she heard Wendy's question.

"Oh, you know, princes and princesses from other kingdoms, nobles, important people. Nothing too spectacular," Jasmine answered. "I think my father's still trying to get me to love somebody so that, before I'm sixteen years old, I'll be married, as that's part of the law. But I wanted it to be fun, which is why I asked if you wanted to come."
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby InsaneSeagull » November 8th, 2013, 4:15 pm

"That's kind of sad," said Wandy. "The fact that you have to marry before sixteen... you are practically still a child!"

Wendy knew Jasmine was a royal princess, and that the things were going much different where she was living, but it was hardly bearable for her. She really felt sorry for her friend about it, knowing that she just can't have the normal childhood.

"It's the same about me," Melody added. "My mum got married when she was 16, and so will I..." sad she, sadly. "If I find someone at all," she added with a smile.

Wendy felt slightly sorry at that moment that she brought such a serious topic to discuss, at the very moment.

"Relax! It'll be fun!" she decided to change the subject. "I guess, my mum can find me a dress... hmm... royal ball? What I'm supposed to wear for royal ball?"
InsaneSeagull
Asante sana!

Squash banana!

Postby Queen Elsa » November 8th, 2013, 4:59 pm

"Yeah, it is. But, it's life," Jasmine shrugged.

"At least you don't have the same things to do every day. Except when I stay with one of you girls, my day is the same thing all the time: I get up, eat breakfast, fetch water, go back, eat lunch, fetch some more water, eat dinner, then go to bed. You princesses have fun lives."

"True," Jasmine answered. Then she remembered Wendy's question about what to wear. "It doesn't have to be too fancy. You could actually just wear your blue dress - just make it longer in length." She suggested.

"Yeah! That's what I'm doing - just wearing my pinkish dress, but making it longer in length, and adding straps to it." Shanti explained.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby InsaneSeagull » November 8th, 2013, 5:07 pm

"Alright then, I guess I can manage it," said Wendy with a smile. She'd never been on a royal ball before, so she was kind of nervous, but she was very happy to be able to spend some time with her friends.

"My day is pretty much the same too... plus, my stupid parents tell me I am about to grow up," she said with the solemn smile.

"So, what are we going to do tonight?" asked Melody, determined to lighten things up a bit in this company.
InsaneSeagull
Asante sana!

Squash banana!

Postby Queen Elsa » November 8th, 2013, 10:15 pm

Jasmine and Shanti both forgot about the trouble moments and answered simultaneuously, "Dress-up!"

"I love playing dress-up!" Shanti exclaimed. "I don't have many outfits back at home, and with my boring life, I never get to play that game."

"Same here," Jasmine said.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby InsaneSeagull » November 8th, 2013, 10:26 pm

"You don't have any outfits?" Wendy suddenly interrupted her friend. "You are a princess! We are the ones who..."

But she stopped her sentence as she caught Melody's stare. Melody knew what her friend was saying wasn't really nice. Jasmine had full right to enjoy some games, even if she does have a lot of outfits back home. Besides, she knew very well that Jasmine often felt alone when at home... technically, she often felt quite the same, so that irritated her. She wasn't that fond of dress-ups herself, but she knew her friends loved it.

"Don't do it, it's just not right!" she started yelling at her friend. "Of course we'll play dress-up," said she. "Do you have anything for us, Wendy?"

"Umm... I'll go ask my mum... or..." Wendy was felt confused, somewhat by the sudden question, and somewhat by the scolding Melody gave her.
InsaneSeagull
Asante sana!

Squash banana!

Next

Return to Role Play (OT)