[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - [PRIVATE] Disney Friendship Ariel/Jasmine (ns83 and NKL) — My Lion King Forum

[PRIVATE] Disney Friendship Ariel/Jasmine (ns83 and NKL)

Re: [PRIVATE] Disney Friendship Ariel/Jasmine (ns83 and NKL)

Postby Queen Elsa » November 21st, 2013, 3:19 pm

"Why would you ask me that? Of course I love him. Yes, it comes with many sacrifices, but it's worth it," Jasmine answered. She laid down on the window, where she planned to sleep that night. "It's just...that strong."
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Your father, your tribe, your best friend

Nickname(s): Elsa, NKL, NalaKiaraLuver, QE, QI, Bulma
Pride Points: 57

Postby nalasimba83 » November 21st, 2013, 8:10 pm

Jasmine woke up the earliest and eagerly shook up Jasmine. They silently crept behind the palace and up to the surface of the water, both gasping. The air seemed too strong for them,but they could manage.

"Okay. Now you have to get Ursula,"Ariel said.

She waited on the shore looking nervously at the bustling and angry crowd. She would never fit in.

She saw a small tentacle raise and she balanced herself, she quietly whispered her name.
nalasimba83
It's unbearable isn't it?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The pain of being alone?

Nickname(s): Sarah, NS83
Pride Points: 18

Postby Queen Elsa » November 22nd, 2013, 4:03 am

Jasmine had obeyed Ariel and got Ursula as quick as she could. The sea witch didn't ask any questions. Instead, she just followed Jasmine. When they reached the shore, Ursula brought her tentacle up out of the water and pulled the mermaid back down.

"Alright, princess. I'll make a deal with you. You become a human, but the price will be you giving up your position as a mermaid princess. Also, you must get her love to fall in love with her before the sun sets on the third day. That is, they have to kiss. If this does happen by the third sunset, you both will be human permanently. But if he doesn't, Jasmine will never be able to become a human again, anc you will belong to me. Do we have a deal?" Ursula proposed. Jasmine looked at her mermaid friend.

"It's up to you," she said. "If you think you can do it, then go right ahead. I have faith in you, and I'll do whatever you think is best."
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby nalasimba83 » November 22nd, 2013, 8:18 am

"My princess permission?YOu-URSULA!"Ariel said furiously."If-you don't havea deal without any price, Triton will destroy you once and for all!"she said hoping that would have terrified Ursula.

Her black dress and her fatlooked enormous compared to her frail little body. She made a small gasp and hung her jaw open,slightly.
nalasimba83

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The pain of being alone?

Postby Queen Elsa » November 28th, 2013, 2:17 am

Ursula's jaw dropped, but she quickly closed it. "Alright. Fine. If you don't want to become a human, that's fine. I was going to make a clone of you so no one would know you were even gone. But, if a price is what you want, then how about this: you will have trouble walkiing. What I mean is, when you walk, dance, jump, or do anything like that, it will give a slight pain in your legs," Ursula proposed. "Of course, if you complete the mission in time, the pain will go away when you're a permanent human."
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby nalasimba83 » November 28th, 2013, 2:44 am

Ariel gasped and nodded,"fine, i'll do what you want."

Ursula laughed and transformed her immediately. Ariel wobbled on them and almost fell.

"How do you walk in these things?"she asked,

She waved goodbye and finally slipped through the wall. ursula was back in her lair watching Ariel in bubbles and laughing mysteriously.
nalasimba83

The pain of being alone?

Postby Queen Elsa » November 28th, 2013, 5:14 am

Jasmine waved good-bye to her friend. "Stay safe," she whispered. She turned to see mermaid Ariel beside her. "What? But I thought-," then she remembered Ursula had said something about making a clone of Ariel. "Hello," she said.

Meanwhile, Ursula was sitting in her lair, watching the former mermaid princess try to make life on-land. "The stupid little girl. She'll never survive. Then I will rule over Atlantica. No one will be able to stop me!" She said, laughing maniacally.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby nalasimba83 » November 28th, 2013, 6:16 am

She screamed as she fell on a bunch of strange looking sticks and examined the human materials just as a hand grasped her. He had on a loose white shirt and was smiling.

"Woah, are you alright?"he asked, giving her another hand and pulled her up.

"Yes.."Ariel said shyly.

"Your not from here are you, not me either so-"he said.

"Yes, I come from atlantica, my father Triton rules there,"she said.

"Atlantica,Triton?I never thought those were true...then your a mermaid?"he asked eagerly.

A fat white man next to him who was dressed elegently shot a nasty look at Ariel.

"She's just messing around,"he said.

A thin white man widened his eyes,"so it's true...oh everything!"he said smiling and laughing.
nalasimba83

The pain of being alone?

Postby Queen Elsa » December 5th, 2014, 3:00 am

Aladdin helped the young woman up. "What's your name?" He asked her.

(Okay. Very short. Sorry. This is the hardest RP for me to get back into. xP)
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby nalasimba83 » December 7th, 2014, 1:45 am

(I don't remember what happened 0.0)

"Um, Can you tell me your name?"Ariel asked?
nalasimba83

The pain of being alone?

Previous

Return to Role Play (OT)