[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - [PRIVATE] Disney Friendship Ariel/Jasmine (ns83 and NKL) — My Lion King Forum

[PRIVATE] Disney Friendship Ariel/Jasmine (ns83 and NKL)

Re: [PRIVATE] Disney Friendship Ariel/Jasmine (ns83 and NKL)

Postby Queen Elsa » November 12th, 2013, 11:15 pm

As soon as Jasmine was released from the half-octopus, half-human sea creature, she swam up to the surface and got a breath of air. "That was close," she muttered to herself. "One more second and I may have been a goner." She took a deep gulp of air, then swam back down to where Ariel, Flounder, and Ursula were. She signaled to Ariel that she had, at the most, five minutes before she had to go back up to the surface, and hoped that the mermaid got the message.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Your father, your tribe, your best friend

Nickname(s): Elsa, NKL, NalaKiaraLuver, QE, QI, Bulma
Pride Points: 57

Postby nalasimba83 » November 12th, 2013, 11:18 pm

Ariel nodded and crossed her eyebrows at Ursula who seemed to have s shock that she was pressuring to now show.

"Ursula..."Ariel said trying to look her best to threaten.

"WE need your help,"Ariel said reluctantly.
nalasimba83
It's unbearable isn't it?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The pain of being alone?

Nickname(s): Sarah, NS83
Pride Points: 18

Postby Queen Elsa » November 12th, 2013, 11:30 pm

"You need my help?" Ursula asked. "Don't forget I was banished. But, if you would like my help, just ask, and I will do what you ask. I promkse," she said, with an evil grin. Jasmine looked at Ariel and nodded, letting her know that she wanted to go with it.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby nalasimba83 » November 12th, 2013, 11:37 pm

ariel hesitated,but nodded at Jasmine. She shot a nasty look at Ursula.

"Don't think you can get away from this, we have every right to move against you, we are only letting you go,cause we need your help, change Jasmine into a mermaid,"Ariel said firmly and incredibly fast as her heart did a little leap.
nalasimba83

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The pain of being alone?

Postby Queen Elsa » November 13th, 2013, 1:57 am

"Very well. I can change her into a mermaid, but there are two conditions: one is, once you become a mermaid, you can never become a human. If you try to, you'll become my prisoner. Two, the payment for transforming you into a mermaid: you can't touch anything human, and you can't speak tothem. Have we got a deal?" Ursula asked. Jasmine looked down at her feet. If she became a mermaid, she would never be able to see her father or anyone in Agrabah again. Did she want to take that chance? Then she remembered about the forced marriage, and the boy's sentence. She looked up at Ursula and nodded, letting her know she wanted to go with it. Ursula made a contract for Jasmine to sign, and the Agrabah princess did so without hesitation. Before she knew it, she could feel herself transforming, and Ursula laughing. Within a few seconds, Jasmine was able to breathe underwater, and when she looked down at what used to be her legs and feet, they were instead blue fins.

"I'm a mermaid!" Jasmine exclaimed. "This feels so good!"

"Have fun!" Ursula said, then disappeared, leaving the two mermaids alone.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby nalasimba83 » November 14th, 2013, 8:35 am

Ariel's mouth flew open and stared at Jasmine with a mixture of excitement and guilt. Her thoughts got buried into the deal. Sebastion's face got redder than it already was and Flounder steadied his fins looking at the dark bubbles that Ursula left.

"Ariel,what have you done?Did you guys even hear the deal!"Flounder said with enragement.

Ariel just laughed showing the little pearl studs than beamed in the reflection of the sunlight.

"Calm down Flounder,we are going to trick Ursula again,"Ariel said with satisfaction.

The sound of the words coming from her mouth gave her reassurance even though she hid the part, knowing that is would almost be impossible. She did a small smile at Jasmine who seemed to have been enjoying herself,waving her tail in all directions and cupping her mouth. She seemed most interested in the fact that she could breathe underwater.

"Come on!Let's get you to the palace!"Ariel said with a rush of excitement."Not a word,you too,"Ariel said as she glared a threatening look at the fish and the crab.

Flounder hung his head and nodded and eagerly followed them with the angry complaints of the little crab.

Ariel tugged on Jasmine's wrist softly and lead her to the palace. The gold circled around the towers stood pridefully and the white of the walls shone themselves. The gates were guarded,but opened seeing the sight of Ariel. Jasmine gasped and smiled twirling around and tugging her tail.

"Come on, Triton's inside. He probably won't be too upset about the wild goose chase. I'll just explain to him and say it was a misunderstanding,"Ariel said.

She smiled kindly at Jasmine and led her into the gates. For the first time in her life, she felt glad to live in the sea. She never burst with excitement like this before,she was practically hopping. She bent oddly showing the way. Flounder looked up in surprise as if this was the first time seeing royalty while Sebastion crossed his eyebrows and crankily followed.

"AHH!Wait til I get my hands on whoever did this. They will be banished from the sea and will be imprisoned for lifetime!No,I will get them fed to my goldfish before I do that!"Triton hollered.

Another mermaid sat beside him into one of the smaller seashells as if barely listening. She laughed slowly tossing her browl curls delicately around the water,Marrissa.

"Your Majesty, I suggest maybe it was a mistake, you know...the chase,"Marrissa said with a great deal of amusement visibly showing in her tone.

His muscular arms filled with gold bands angrily went to his head with his long gray hair flowed. He could feel the rage vibrate into the water. Ariel smiled sheepishly and did a light toss to Flounder who was just beginning to explain.

"Ariel?"Triton asked with confusion peering over Jasmine.

"Dad! This is umm...my friend, Jasmine..."Ariel said,trying to cool the nerves from spreading suspicion into her father's head.

Triton raised his eyebrow and put his hand into his chin as if he was deep in thought. He glanced over to Marrissa who seemed suddenly full of interest.

"Ah,look we have here. Jasmine? I never heard of a mermaid like that,...hmmph, come to think of it, I never saw her in the see before.

Jasmine's lip parted and smiled nervously.

"Um,She is new,yeah,"Ariel replied with fear. "Okay,are we done pesturing her,I want to show her to my room.Come on!"

She tugged on Jasmine's wrist a little harder until they settled into a large room. It was decorated with blue and purple seashells and various objects lurked in there.

"I am pretty sure your familiar with these. They are human objects actually,"Ariel said enthusiastically. "I don't know what all of them are yet,"she continued as she pointed over to a small pipe.

Jasmine moved closer and began to touch it.
nalasimba83

The pain of being alone?

Postby Queen Elsa » November 14th, 2013, 12:23 pm

She reached out for it and tried touching it, but her hand went straight through it. She gasped and swam backwards, knocking into Ariel. "Sorry," she apologized, but she was still shocked at the revelation. "It's like I'm invisible or something. But all of you merfolk can see, hear, and feel me, right?" She asked, but didn't wait for an answer. She knew what it was. And she remembered the payment she had to make to become a mermaid: she wasn' t able to talk to or touch humans, or any of their things. "I was not expecting for something like like - this to happen when I made the deal." Shhe told Ariel. "What have I done?" She whispered, half to herself.

(Okay. So what I had planned, that can allow her to touch human things and maybe become human again (not quite sure about the second part yer. I guess we'll figure it out as we go) is that, some time after she finds out Aladdin is still alive, she sees him, and they reunite. Obviously, Jasmine can't talk to him, so his hopes startgetting shattered, blah blah blah. But the only way to allow her to be able to do one or two of the above ideas is by kissing her true love (Aladdin). Ursula knows this, so she tries to prevent it from happening (like she did in TLM). What do you think? =D)
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby nalasimba83 » November 14th, 2013, 8:55 pm

(I think its perfect ;) )

Ariel's sips parted showing the light pink in the middle that tightened and turned a nice shade of red. She slowly tried to touch her arm.

"Oh no! Maybe Flounder was right. But we...I mean every spell,every potion,every enchantment has a reverse thing to it right? Maybe-Maybe if we figure out what it is...we can get us both human again,save the boy, and the rest, well I don't know, that depends doesn't it?"Ariel said.
Last edited by nalasimba83 on November 14th, 2013, 9:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nalasimba83

The pain of being alone?

Postby Queen Elsa » November 14th, 2013, 9:01 pm

(LOL. She doesn't know his name, remember? ;))
"Who's Aladdin?" Jasmine asked. "Is that that boy's name that's being killed tomorrow?" She looked out the window to see the water was turning to a darker blue as the sun was setting. "But yes, there must always be a reversal on spells. We hjust have to figure it out. "
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby nalasimba83 » November 14th, 2013, 9:36 pm

Ariel shook her head slowly and rested on her bed,"Ursula always likes you to think the reverse spells are complicated. All we have to do is think low."

Ariel shrugged, it won't hurt if we pay a visit to her house will it?

She grabbed a purple and green hood from her closet and handed her a blue hood as they slowly stepped out of the door.
nalasimba83

The pain of being alone?

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)