[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - [PRIVATE] Disney Friendship Ariel/Jasmine (ns83 and NKL) — My Lion King Forum

[PRIVATE] Disney Friendship Ariel/Jasmine (ns83 and NKL)

[PRIVATE] Disney Friendship Ariel/Jasmine (ns83 and NKL)

Postby Queen Elsa » November 6th, 2013, 12:22 pm

Plot: Jasmine and Ariel meet one day and become immediate friends. However, there's just one problem: Ariel's a mermaid, while Jasmine's a human. So Jasmine signs a deal with Ursula to become a mermaid. But what happens when Jasmine finds out that her loved one is still alive? Will she be able to reunite with him, or will they be separated forever?

Characters:
Ariel - nalasimba83
Jasmine - NalaKiaraLuver
Ursula - NalaKiaraLuver

------------------------------------

Jasmine was listening to her father talk about how she had to be married soon. But she didn't want love. And she didn't want to be locked up in the palace forever.

"Dad, I've never had a real human friend!" she complained. "If every boy finds out my only friend is a tiger, they'll turn me down for sure!"

"Jasmine, please! Try to at least like one of the princes that come around." Sultan was saying. Jasmine grunted, and Sultan stopped trying to convince her of anything. Jasmine ran up to her room and pulled out a long, brown robe. "I'm going out." she thought. "Maybe I'll meet someone who can be my friend."
Last edited by Queen Elsa on December 23rd, 2013, 1:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Your father, your tribe, your best friend

Nickname(s): Elsa, NKL, NalaKiaraLuver, QE, QI, Bulma
Pride Points: 57

Re: [PRIVATE] Disney Friendship Ariel/Jasmine (ns83 and NKL)

Postby nalasimba83 » November 6th, 2013, 8:01 pm

Ariel slowly flapped her tail up and down and carelessly wandered throughout the palace. She heard her father's warning,"Don't be late,and DO NOT go up the surface." His strong and mighty voice echoed throughout the palace. She saw a small ripple at the top of the water and gasped. She looked around, making sure every mermaid was out of sight as she cautiously approached the ripple.
"If it's just another ship,I'll be so mad..."Ariel murmured to herself.
"She did a slow gasp beneath the water as she approached the top. She saw flufffy white things up above the endless blue covering. She perched upon a rock and dried her tail. She saw a shadow approaching her,but her feet wouldn't move.
"Who are you?"Ariel shouted.
No voice was heard,just the endless gasping from her helpless voice. She saw the shadow of a person, a girl come towards her,approaching the gasping. She was beautiful,with her long blue and silk gown flowing towards her knees with her black hair neatly let loose. She stared at Ariel, the water princess.
"Who are you?"Ariel said,not with a demanding voice,but with a curious tone.
She knew the girl couldn't hear her,but she could hear the girl...
nalasimba83
It's unbearable isn't it?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The pain of being alone?

Nickname(s): Sarah, NS83
Pride Points: 18

Postby Queen Elsa » November 7th, 2013, 12:08 pm

Jasmine was startled by the voice. She saw a red-haired girl swimming in the water. Her hair was very long, and she wasn't wearing anything to cover her top section except for some seashells. She could hear a faint voice, but she couldn't make out what she was saying. Jasmine thought maybe she should start the conversation. "Hello! My name's Jasmine! What's your name?" She called to the girl. She saw a green flicker from the side of the rock. Were those....fins? She waited for the red-haired girl to answer her first question before she asked anything else. If she asked the girl too many questions at once, she might leave, and Jasmine didn't want that.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby nalasimba83 » November 7th, 2013, 6:23 pm

Ariel gulped and peered at the girl once more,"Ariel."
Jasmine raised her eyebrows as if expecting an answer even though she got one. Ariel tried spelling it out,but her finger couldn't get to it. "Ariel."she repeated many more times. She let half of her body sink into the water as she balanced on her elbows and stared at the girl.
nalasimba83

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The pain of being alone?

Postby Queen Elsa » November 7th, 2013, 11:58 pm

Jasmine frowned. She could see the girl was trying to speak to her, but she couldn't hear her. She watched as the girl sank halfway down into the water. "Hey, don't go! I want to be your friend!" She called. "Now if only I could figure out why I can't hear her," she murmured to herself. She jumped from stone to stone, careful not to slip and fall into the water, or worse, break a bone. She reached the girl and touched herarm. "What's your name?" She repated. Maybe now that she was close to the red-haired girl, she could hear her.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby nalasimba83 » November 8th, 2013, 2:25 am

Ariel sadly shook her head and sank into the water. Her emerald tail reluctantly moved towards the palace as she looks back up at the water.
"My name is Ariel,"she sadly said to herself.
Her father was waiting there sitting at the seashell throne as he warmly welcomed his daughter,"Ariel."
"Hey dad,"Ariel quickly said.
"She looked back and wandered throughout the sea."It is always boring out here, one day...I want to see what is,up there,"Ariel said to herself.
She took in a small seashell and went back up above the surface, and placed it in a rock, the same one the strange girl jumped on. It was inscripted with the words:Ariel...
nalasimba83

The pain of being alone?

Postby Queen Elsa » November 8th, 2013, 4:28 am

Jasmine watched the girl disappear, sad. "My one chance at making a friend, and she runs away from me," she muttered. "But I do know now that that girl is a mermaid, like I had thought." She jumped from rock to rock all the way back to the shore. "I guess it's back to Agrabah now." She sighed. "I would really like to see that girl again, though."

Later that day, Jasmine went back to the ocean shore, this time wearing her normal short blue top and pants, and reached the rock that she had been on last. There, she found a shell. She picked it up and read the engraving on it. "Ariel," she whispered. She drew out a stick from the water, and began writing on the shell. "Hello, Ariel! It's nice to meet you. I'm Jasmine. I'm 15 years old. How old are you?" She placed the shell back on the rock, then ran away.

(Alright. So what was the problem with why Ariel could hear Jasmine, but Jasmine couldn't hear her? Was there some sort of wall, or...? I didn't get that.))
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby nalasimba83 » November 8th, 2013, 6:29 am

(I was hoping a barrier between the human world and mermaid world.And when she becomes "human" she can cross it and stuff)

Ariel came back the next day with a leaf packed with little seaweed as she sat,perched upon the big rock. She took a small stick and wrote,"A pretty name."

She came back wondering how old she was, mermaid time differed. She slipped passed the palace once again,overhearing a bunch of boring mermaid talk. She rolled her eyes and faked a little vomiting sensation. She sang with the soft tone of her voice. Atlantis wasn't dreamy or fun, mermaids just weren't her type. Jasmine....Jasmine....Jasmine.
nalasimba83

The pain of being alone?

Postby Queen Elsa » November 8th, 2013, 12:34 pm

(Okay. That makes sense. :D)

Jasmine always tried visiting the rock twice a day now, just to see what the mermaid Ariel had written. The last thing Ariel had put was "A pretty name". Not wanting to press her, Jasmine never replied, and instead just went back to Agrabah. She reached the palace and tried sneaking in, but her father had been waiting for her.

"Jasmine! Where have you been?" He demanded.

"Near the ocean," she asnwered. "I met this girl there, and we've been sending each other messages."

"Jasmine, you need to stop worrying about making friends, and start focusing on finding a suitor for yourself," Sultan explained. Jasmine nust rolled her eyes, and groaned.

"When will you understand, Father? I want to marry for love, not have an arranged marriage."

"I understand, Jasmine. But the law says-" Sultan began, but Jasmine interrupted.

"I know, I know! You must be married before your next birthday, which, for me, is in only three days," she said.

"I'll keep asking for nearby princes to come. I hope you can find someone," Sultan said. He walked away, and Jasmine ran up to her room.

"Time to go to the marketplace," she murmured. She slipped on her brown robe and wrapped her tan shawl on, and ran out of the palace.

(Alright. One question: Do you want to be Aladdin, or do you want me to be him?)
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby nalasimba83 » November 8th, 2013, 8:17 pm

(I don't know if you should be him or I should be him because I never finished the whole move about alladin, so i don't know much about him.)
nalasimba83

The pain of being alone?

Next

Return to Role Play (OT)