[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Hunger Games RP(NKL&NS83) — My Lion King Forum

Hunger Games RP(NKL&NS83)

Re: Hunger Games RP(NKL&NS83)

Postby nalasimba83 » December 7th, 2014, 1:18 am

Troy tilted his head and picked up the stones, "Not really I guess, these just prove that we are going on the right track. What might help us though, is taking a look inside the den. He looked inside his backpack and found a match. He took a log with some leave and a muddy mess and dropped the match. It gave off a bright flame. Someone was here, then they left. He found a waterbottle and examined it. It's fresh, somebody left a few minutes ago. Then, he smelled the bottle. It smells off, its possible it came from the leaves over by those trees, but its used for drugging someone. So either Spencer drugged Kat, or Kat drugged Spencer."
nalasimba83
It's unbearable isn't it?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The pain of being alone?

Nickname(s): Sarah, NS83
Pride Points: 18

Postby Queen Elsa » December 7th, 2014, 6:36 pm

(I'm going to third person now. Hope you don't mind.)

"Well, obviously whichever one got drugged, it didn't work," Austin said. He noticed another trail of footprints, with the second one steering more towards the trees. "Do you think these are their tracks?" He asked, pointing.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Your father, your tribe, your best friend

Nickname(s): Elsa, NKL, NalaKiaraLuver, QE, QI, Bulma
Pride Points: 57

Postby nalasimba83 » December 7th, 2014, 6:47 pm

"Then I'm guessing it is Spencer who got drugged. During training, he used to add a little bit of poison to his food to build up an immunity to it." Troy examined the foot prints, "No, they aren't their tracks,"Troy replied. "It's a trap, a sneaky one. Austin did this way before we got here, so these aren't legit footprints to help track down Kat. I told you, their footprints ended when we came to the cave. We just need to find our own way from here. But I'm guessing if the fake footprints lead to the left, then their actual path must have been to the right. Because to the left is that crazy bird monster. Spencer must have done it to lead people like us to our death."
nalasimba83

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The pain of being alone?

Postby Queen Elsa » December 9th, 2014, 3:41 am

"Smart boy," Austin said. "I definitely don't want to face that creature again. So, lead the way, Travel Guide." Amelia turned her head to him, raising her eyebrow. "What? He's obviously really goo at tracking, and you can't sense anyone from all the way over here, so it only makes sense that he leads the way." He reasoned. Amelia knew he was right. She couldn't sense anyone except for them three nearby, and her senses didn't reach out that far. She could easily lead them straight into a trap and wouldn't even know it.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby nalasimba83 » December 9th, 2014, 7:20 am

Troy sighed,"Why was I even put into the games? It's too much work." Troy wasn't that scared of the games anymore, he was just bored and lazy. He didn't put any effort in school or work back in his district, but he was a natural genius. He usually ended up with bad grades, because he always slept in class. But the one time he puts an effort, his brain is incredible. Tracking wasn't the only thing he was good, he could do just about anything with his brain. He was an expert strategist though, and that gave the three of them an advantage. "This is the way to our original hideout spot. So Kat must have been tracking us." He held up his hand as a notion to stand still and not talk. There were two shadows, of Kat and Spencer. Their voices could be heard.

"Because you're in love with me,"was the first thing Troy heard with Kat's voice.

Spencer gritted his teeth and let them go,"What? Just because I don't kill you the first time I see you, you suddenly jump to the conclusion that I love you?" He pulled on her shirt and whispered,"Don't get cocky just because a handful of boys like you."

Katherine pulled his hands off of her shirt,"Then why are you getting so emotional?" She walked towards him and he stepped back. "Why are you angry?" She tried reaching her hand towards him, but to her shock, he slapped it away.

"Because sooner or later, I'll end up having to kill the one person that made me feel like I'm living!"he replied. That wasn't the response Katherine was expecting. She didn't know that she meant that much to Spencer.
nalasimba83

The pain of being alone?

Postby Queen Elsa » December 10th, 2014, 3:20 am

Austin listened as he heard the two argue, recognizing Kathrine's voice immediately. He scowled in jealousy with hearing their argument about love. He should have opened up more to Katherine when he had the chance. Now it sounded like he was going to pay for his reluctance. Amelia had sensed Katherine's and Spencer's presence just a second before Troy did, but Troy beat her to warning the group. She also listened silently as the two argued, waiting for the right moment to speak up, if ever needed.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby nalasimba83 » December 11th, 2014, 2:15 am

Troy gripped Austin's shoulder, as a precaution if hearing Kat's conversation was too much for him and he started talking.

Kat didn't reply and there were several moments of silence. "You don't need to listen to the Capitol. We can get out of the games,"Katherine spoke up suddenly, barely raising her voice. As far as she could tell, there were no microphones or cameras within their vicinity. "It's been done before, several years earlier. We can do it again."

"I thought like that during training, but Katherine, there's only one way out of these games. And that's if you're the sole survivor,"Spencer replied. "I came into the games, acting like the biggest douchebag, promising myself that I wouldn't try and make any friends, and that I would be the winner of the games. But you ruined my plans. My life back in the district isn't any better than my life in the games, but I was an idiot, and I fell for you."

"You're not that much of a douchebag,"Katherine replied smirking. "Only a little bit." She grabbed for his collar and put one hand on his shoulder, her face leaning towards his. Her lips grazed over his, and she planted a kiss on his cheek.
nalasimba83

The pain of being alone?

Postby Queen Elsa » December 11th, 2014, 2:56 am

Austin bit his tongue so that he didn't do anything foolish, but this was just too painful for him, watching her kiss Spencer, even if it was on the cheek. Amelia put a hand on his shoulder as well, which really restrained him from doing any foolish actions, so he was thankful for that. But it also made him feel like he could never be with Katherine, and that the universe didn't want him to be with Katherine either. Why did life have to be so difficult for him?
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby nalasimba83 » December 11th, 2014, 3:48 am

Troy watched the little kiss scene with Katherine and Spencer, and he could only imagine Austin's expression. He stepped on Austin's foot forcefully to restrain every nerve in Austin's body. Troy whispered in Austin's ear so slowly and quietly as if his mouth was frozen, "It was just on the cheek. If she felt more for him, she would have like really kissed him."

"What was that for?"Spencer asked, his hand grazing his cheek. "Not that I'm complaining or anything."

"A sign that you're not a complete douchebag,"Kat replied.

"No, I meant why on the cheek, when I was wide open?"Spencer asked, smirking.

Kat's lips parted, "I think you expect a little too much." Kat placed on hand on her hip. "You're going to need to work harder for an actual kiss,"Kat replied.
nalasimba83

The pain of being alone?

Postby Queen Elsa » December 11th, 2014, 4:04 am

Austin kept his lips pressed together so that no sounds would come out when Troy stepped on his foot. He knew Troy was right about Katherine, but if these two stuck together, then she would eventually really kiss him. Or, at least, that's what it sounded like to him. Being as quiet as Troy was, he said, "We should bring her back into our group before either Spencer kills her or...." He couldn't finish the thought. It just hurt him too much to even think about it, let alone say it.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)