[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Hunger Games RP(NKL&NS83) — My Lion King Forum

Hunger Games RP(NKL&NS83)

Re: Hunger Games RP(NKL&NS83)

Postby nalasimba83 » December 11th, 2014, 5:33 am

"Okay dude,"Troy replied, but he knew the real reason of wanting Kat to return to their group so soon. "But there is something I need to tell you,"he looked around the forest in search for cameras or microphones. "Kat was the safest with Spencer, because..."Troy didn't finish his sentence, but wondered whether he should tell Austin. "They are the Capitol's new favorite couple, or at least, based on my observations,"Troy added immediately. The problem was, that Troy's observations were practically flawless. "Which gives them more sponsors, and a high chance to stay alive until the real end of the games. I just wanted you to know that."
nalasimba83
It's unbearable isn't it?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The pain of being alone?

Nickname(s): Sarah, NS83
Pride Points: 18

Postby Queen Elsa » December 11th, 2014, 1:43 pm

"Wait!" Austin said, grabbing Troy's arm to stop him from doing anything. "If Katherine's safer with Spencer...then I guess she can stay with him. I don't want her to die faster - if at all - just because of my selfish, jealous reasons." It was true. As much as he hated seeing the two together, he wanted Katherine to survive this, and if that meant staying with Spencer instead of coming with him, then so be it.

(By the way, a couple of weeks ago, I had taken this quiz on how likely I was to survive the Hunger Games if I went in. I would have 0% chance of winning. :P Haha.)
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Your father, your tribe, your best friend

Nickname(s): Elsa, NKL, NalaKiaraLuver, QE, QI, Bulma
Pride Points: 57

Postby nalasimba83 » December 12th, 2014, 4:21 am

(omg, i wanna take that quiz. Do you remember the website?)

"I thought you might say that,"Troy quietly went back to leaning against a distant tree. "But I also think it is safer to keep tailing them like this-for the both of us. I bet that they are most likely going to go camp somewhere, so we'll camp near a safe distance from them." Troy was correct, Kat and Spence (as he now liked to call him) decided to camp somewhere near water, a smart decision-for them. That was the only water source near the vicinity, other than the creek which was at least a mile from where they camped. This meant that Kat and Spence, and Troy,Austin, and Amelia had to share the same water source. This was incredibly difficult, seeing that they could only get water when Spence and Kat were away somewhere, possibly hunting.

"Speaking of hunting,"Troy grunted as he tried to catch fish with his handmade fishing pole which consisted of a thin stick, with a hook attached to twine with a small piece of snail for bait. "Fish isn't enough,"Troy frowned at the small piece of fish he caught a few seconds after he let the pole into the water. "And these fish don't look very... trustworthy,"Troy took the fish by its tail to show Amelia and Austin. He was right, the fish had a weird rainbow-colored eye with red gills, a yellow face, and a blue/purple tail. "Capitol-made,"Troy commented, with a nod from Austin. He stood up from his crouching position and stretched. "Austin, let's go hunting,"Troy asked, grinning. Over the past few weeks, especially since Kat was gone, Troy and Austin became almost like best friends-and Troy decided to get Austin's mind off of Kat. "Girls can be cruel,"Troy thought to himself,"they have no idea how much power they have over a guy's mind." He took his stash of weapons from the corner of their camp.

He looked down at Amelia,"Can you watch over the camp?" After a look that implied his sexist behavior, he sighed. "Didn't mean it like that. It's that with your vision and all,"deciding to be blunt about it, seeing that they both were pretty good friends to suggest he could be honest with her. "If we were to run into something, you wouldn't be very good at close-hand combat, which decides staying and watching over the camp would be the safest thing for you. Besides, we need you to make sure that nobody comes near our camp, and most importantly... that Kat and Spence don't see us here." With that, he went into the woods with Austin.
nalasimba83

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The pain of being alone?

Postby Queen Elsa » December 12th, 2014, 8:12 pm

(Not sure if it's the exact one, but here's one with the same idea behind it: )

Amelia scowled at the idea of playing the role of camp guard, but she didn't argue. Troy did have a good point, and she didn't want to throw herself into danger. It was dangerous enough as it was, being in the Games.

Meanwhile, Austin followed Troy into the woods to hunt. "How long are we going to stick near them?" he asked.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby nalasimba83 » January 21st, 2015, 12:34 am

Troy shrugged,"Honestly I have no idea." He smirked looking at the sky. The Games made everyone afraid and cower, but it was the exact opposite for him. The Games turned him into somebody brave and meaningful. His genius brain and strategy skills made him a valuable asset during the Games, but Troy liked the idea of being away from his district and in a place where he could possibly sleep all day. He didn't mind the games, not one single bit. "But you like Kat alot don't you?"he asked as they kept walking. He watched Austin turn a pale color. "Sorry, man. I didn't mean to raise her again." He stopped smirking. "But if I wasn't me, I'd like her immediately as well." He smiled,"I can almost say she changed me. If it weren't for her, I'd be a lazy a
nalasimba83

The pain of being alone?

Postby Queen Elsa » January 21st, 2015, 3:05 am

Austin paled when Troy mentioned him liking Katherine. Was it that obvious? And what did the Capitol think about that? They were probably entertained by the idea of her being liked by two boys, especially since the rules firmly stated that only ONE can get out. When Troy began talking about Katherine, Austin turned to him, interested. "What do you mean?" he asked. "How did she help you?"
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby nalasimba83 » January 22nd, 2015, 5:16 am

"Back in the district, I was a quiet little lazy guy. I'd ditch the little education I could afford to have and just lie in the grass staring at clouds all day. Then I got thrown into these games and I felt like I was going to just freak out and jump out of the buildings one day to save myself. I couldn't fight, not if my life depended on it-and it did. But-she's just so charismatic and one day she called me a coward, and normally I wouldn't care, but when she said that, I just got so horribly mad that if I had the chance-I'd just have throttled her neck at that moment itself." Troy grinned from the corner of his mouth. "She clearly could see that.I remember exactly what she said: 'If you're so mad, then take the little pride you have and survive the games, then you'll have earned my respect. Fight for yourself and prove me wrong.'" He smiled to himself,"I didn't reply back, cuz I didn't know what to say. But that was the spark that created me to get my ass off and survive. Plus she's one helluva girl, so I'd suggest you go and get her."
nalasimba83

The pain of being alone?

Postby Queen Elsa » January 26th, 2015, 4:42 am

Austin smiled at Troy. "Thanks, Troy," he said. "But I'm not competing against that Spencer guy for her. At leat, not yet. I don't think I'm in the position to do so right now. And I'm not trying to act cowardly, either. I just don't want to get any of us hurt because I love her."
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby nalasimba83 » January 27th, 2015, 3:24 am

"Cruel,"he muttered. "Girls are so cruel." He took out his sword and started slashing branches in front of him,"I remember when I was in love, before realizing how stupid it was." He looked at Austin,"For you, love is a strength. It keeps you going through struggles and dark ends for the girl you love. For me, realizing not to love made me stronger. It made me smarter and wiser. But I wouldn't have become smarter without Kat, and Austin-I get scared thinking about what would happen after the games. You're like a brother to me man and Kat's like everything a girl can be to me, and I don't want to imagine what would happen if the games were over."
nalasimba83

The pain of being alone?

Postby Queen Elsa » January 28th, 2015, 1:48 am

"I'd rather not think about that yet," Aistin admitted. "All I hope for is that none of us have to fight each other, although that might be inevitable with the Capitol's plan. Especially with this 'love triangle' thing with Katherine, Spencer, and me. That's one of the benefits of some tributes being smart enough not to trust anyone or become allies with anyone. Those are usually the stronger tributes, although they can also be the most vulnerable."
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)