[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Hunger Games RP(NKL&NS83) — My Lion King Forum

Hunger Games RP(NKL&NS83)

Re: Hunger Games RP(NKL&NS83)

Postby nalasimba83 » January 30th, 2015, 7:25 am

"Well as you can see, most of those tributes ended up dead,"Troy stated in a matter of fact tone. "You always gotta have someone to have your back." He stared at the ground,"The love triangle may work up to your advantage though. It promises that you'll be one of the last men standing. I got no affairs or something that the capital may be interested in. I've got looks, though." He laughed. "And brains, but who cares about intelligence anyways?"he muttered sarcastically. "I don't want to be the last one in the games. I want to go soon."
nalasimba83
It's unbearable isn't it?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The pain of being alone?

Nickname(s): Sarah, NS83
Pride Points: 18

Postby Queen Elsa » February 6th, 2015, 3:00 am

Austin listened intently to everything Troy said. "Yeah, it might, for now. But that could very easily change," he said. "Why don't you want to be the last one, though? Haven't you heard about everything that the victors get as a reward?"
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Your father, your tribe, your best friend

Nickname(s): Elsa, NKL, NalaKiaraLuver, QE, QI, Bulma
Pride Points: 57

Postby nalasimba83 » March 1st, 2015, 9:13 pm

"I don't need that stuff,"Troy said walking on some thick grass. "What would I do with all that money anyways? I don't particularly care about food, I don't feel like having a girlfriend-too much work, and I don't want to constantly come over to Panem and give stupid interviews." He gripped his knife from under his sleeve. "I also don't want to go back home-too much nagging from everyone. I don't really feel anything towards my family, I...actually don't ever go home, now that I think about it. The only memory I have from my district is-"he smiled from the corner of his perfect mouth. "Jumping our fence like a pro-"he smirked. "And visiting this restricted woods place. I would go to a certain place and I would surprisingly remember how to get there each time. It was kind of cold and kind of warm. You could finally see the non-polluted sky from there. The birds used to sing a strange song-you know the mockingjays right? It was-actually a pretty song, I still remember it."

He looked at the sky and slowly began to whistle a tune. A bird flew away from one tree to another and after a few seconds, repeated the same tune.
nalasimba83

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The pain of being alone?

Postby Queen Elsa » March 2nd, 2015, 3:22 am

Austin listened to Troy. He watched as the mockingjay whistled the tune back. Of course he knew about mockingjays. They weren't uncommon, and you always learned about the muttations. "Wow. That's really cool, Troy," he said. "And I see what you mean now - why you don't want to go back to the district. I suppose if it wasn't for Katherine, I wouldn't either."
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby nalasimba83 » March 3rd, 2015, 4:10 am

Troy grinned,"You have something to live for. I don't, and to be honest I don't want to."
nalasimba83

The pain of being alone?

Postby Queen Elsa » March 3rd, 2015, 4:35 am

"I don't blame you," Austin said. "I've heard that even if you get out of this arena, you stilk have recurring nightmares from it, and you never can forget about it, especially with the Victory Tour, interviews, mentorship, and all of that stuff."
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby nalasimba83 » March 5th, 2015, 1:06 am

"I don't think I'll be that person though,"Troy said in reply. "To be honest, I don't hate the games." He shrugged,"I haven't killed anyone so far and the Capitol doesn't see me as a threat and..."he smirked. "I met Kat and you didn't I?" He smiled a surprising smile, because Troy never smiled during the games. He turned to face Austin and walked backwards until he hit something. He swiftly turned around and bumped into someone.

"Jerk!"Someone said angrily, stomping on Troy's foot.

"Ow!"He said hopping on his other foot. "Wait, Kat?" He looked at her straight hair let out freely with wavy strands framing her face. She wore typical Hunger Games clothes with a silver bow attached to her back, looking like a bad-ass.

"Troy?"Kat replied.

"And Austin,"Troy said, moving to his left to reveal Austin.

"Wait why are you guys here?"she asked. "Like honestly, you guys couldn't get yourselves a knife or something?" She looked at the two boys with empty hands.

"I have a knife,"Troy casually slipped a knife from under his sleeve.

"A knife. You two are just walking out in open-space barehanded like a bunch. Of. Idiots." She facepalmed herself and smiled from the corner of her mouth slightly.

"Glad to know you care about me,"Troy said, smirking.

"You and your flirting,"Kat sighed. "Anyway, back to my original question:What are you guys doing here? And isn't another girl supposed to be with you?"

"We're hunting,"Troy replied. "And Amelia is staying guard over our campsite."

"There are only 12 people left in the games and you guys are staying by the lake. Everyone ditched that place a long time ago since the Cornucopia incident. I don't see why she has to 'guard' it,"Kat said flatly.

"Well, we left from the lake,"Troy replied as flatly as Kat.

"Where did you relocate?"Kat said out of sparked curiosity.

Troy shook his head,"I have a question too."

"Just tell me,"Kat said knitting her eyebrows together.

Troy leaned in closer,"Answer my question first."

She gave him a certain glare and he looked back at her eyes. The two of them stood like this for a couple of moments. "What do you want to ask?"she finally replied.
nalasimba83

The pain of being alone?

Postby Queen Elsa » March 5th, 2015, 4:33 am

Austin stood frozen when he saw Katherine. Of course, it wasn't a huge surprise that she was here, but still. He gave a shy wave when Troy moved to reveal him. He listened to Troy and Katherine answer each other's questions. He felt embarrassed when Troy revealed that they only had the knife, and even more so when she called them idiots. She waited for Troy to answer her question with another question, wondering what he was going to say.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby nalasimba83 » March 5th, 2015, 7:45 am

"What happened to Spence?"Troy asked.

"Spence?"Katherine asked, confused. "Oh you mean Spencer. It's been a couple weeks Troy. A couple of tributes died."She knew Troy and Austin were delighted on the inside to hear the news. However, Troy didn't show his joy.

"You...don't feel upset or anything?"he asked.

"I didn't feel anything for him since the start,"she said sharply.

"I'm sure that's not true,"Troy replied almost immediately.

"You're sharp Troy, but you're wrong this time. Being with him was vital for my survival, but I regret being with him."

"He liked you though,"Troy said persistently.

"He wasn't the only one." Kat grabbed an arrow from her bow and fixed it into her bow. "Now, are you going to tell me where you guys relocated?"

"Next to the small river,"Troy replied.

"That's where my old campsite used to be,"Kat tilted her head.

"I know, we were at the edge of the trees,"Troy said. "You were across from us."

"You stalked me,"Kat said, her lips parted.

"Stalking is too harsh of a word, we merely followed you." He tugged his jacket in a playful manner.

Both of them caught in an intense gaze again. Troy knew Austin was behind them, and in order to make sure Austin wasn't getting the wrong idea about Troy and Kat, he switched the subject. "So your gonna hunt with us or something?"he asked.

"Well since you're here, I can't say no." Kat smiled. She pulled back her bow and Spencer had his knife in his hands. In an instant, Kat heard a cry from where she shot her arrow and Spencer tackled an animal and stabbed it. They ran over to where they heard the cry of pain.

"Well this is depressing,"Troy said when he got there. Troy and Kat killed a mother and a cub buffalo.

"I know..."Kat said.

"How are we gonna get these to our campsite?"Troy asked.

"You mean campsites?"Kat asked, emphasizing the plural form of campsite.

"No, you're going to rejoin us,"Troy said.

"Oh, your commanding me?"Kat sarcastically replied.

"I'm asking you,"Troy sighed.

Kat looked at him with a dissatisfied expression.

"It's been a month Kat,"Troy said his voice dead serious. "Tell me you're coming back."

"When you say it like that.... I can't not say yes,"Kat said.

Troy smirked,"I hate the river, I was thinking of us relocating to another place. Perhaps...something more nostalgic?"

"The lake?"Kat asked.
nalasimba83

The pain of being alone?

Postby Queen Elsa » March 7th, 2015, 4:41 am

Austin made sure there were no predators around before catching up with them. He felt nauseous for a brief moment when he saw the mommy and baby buffalo, but then he reminded himself that it was necessary for them not to starve to death.

"You want to go back to the lake?" he asked.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)