[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Hunger Games RP(NKL&NS83) — My Lion King Forum

Hunger Games RP(NKL&NS83)

Re: Hunger Games RP(NKL&NS83)

Postby nalasimba83 » November 27th, 2013, 6:03 am

Katherine looked at Austin with a sense of hatred and turned back.

"Why don't you want us to train together?Unless you really want that killing ambition again,"she said hotly.

His face turned bright red, but she grunted and smiled as Binta came on with the prep team.

"Liana told me about the torture..."he said.

"The only chance I have tonight is if you make me a mind-blowing dress,"she said eagerly.

"We could keep that girl on fire image,"he said, smiling.

"Even if you make me a tunning dress, the crowd is going to hate me. Even Jacel said I have as much personality as a dead slug,"she said.

"Be yoursef,"he said calmly as he began to work on my hair.

"Dead as a slug, not if I want to win,"she said, looking at the sparkles that were now planted into her hair.

"I seem to like you, your forgetting I am from the capitol,"he said.

Katherine frowned slightly, she had. From the way he had helped her and acted towards her, he didn't seem like that.

"I'll try, but that stunning dress you have to make me is mandatory,"she said,smiling as she slowly twisted her hair.

She waited silently for that dress as she lied in a simple robe with her hair perfectly done.
nalasimba83
It's unbearable isn't it?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The pain of being alone?

Nickname(s): Sarah, NS83
Pride Points: 18

Postby Queen Elsa » November 27th, 2013, 11:27 am

Austin Grey

She was mad at me for my decision. Of course. I just turned beet red, rather than answering her question. Soon, it was time for us to get ready for the interview, and Patricia had brought me into a room.

"Someone told me Katherine's not happy with you," she said as she was getting the clothes out. I saw it was a light blue color, and i held my arms out, ready for it.

"Yeah. She might not be too happy with what I'm going to do tonight, either," I said. "In fact, I don't even know if she'll even look at me after today. It'll be like before the Games all over again."

"I wouldn't worry too much about what she will do. So, she's angry or distrustful of you. So what? She'll find out sooner or later that is was for her own good." Patricia said. "Turn around," she said. I obediently did so, and I loved the feel of the suit.

"It's perfect!" I said. "Thank you, Patricia. For everything."

"You're welcome. Now go knock 'em dead! Not literally, though," she joked, laughing. I let out a small chuckle, then it was time to go to the interview. Within a few minutes, I was on the stage and sitting next to Katherine. I didn't dare start a conversation with her, in case it would backfire again. Instead, I waited for the interview to start. Suddenly, all the lights turned off on the stage, and a buzzer counted down to 0. As soon as it went off, Caesar Flickerman came up and began the interviews. The spotlight was on him and the space next to him. I waited patiently for my turn, trying to keep in mind my big revelation.

(Just a question, why is everything starting with D. 12 (specifically Amelia)? It just seems a little weird ro me. :P)
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Your father, your tribe, your best friend

Nickname(s): Elsa, NKL, NalaKiaraLuver, QE, QI, Bulma
Pride Points: 57

Postby nalasimba83 » November 27th, 2013, 8:45 pm

Katherine remembered Binta's advice, but knew that it wasn't all she had to do. She smiled and waved to the crowd, even blew kisses to the weird people who tried to climb the railings again. She sat next to Caesar, but was surprised when she found Austin next to her. Caesar called Austin first, and she clutched on to the cushion of the seat, she had stage fright. She looked up at Austin in jealousy when she noticed how easily he got along with the crowd. Yeah, he was smart,funny,kind,what was possibly wrong with him? He also had traces of good looks on him. She was arrogant, depressing, boring, and lucky.
Last edited by nalasimba83 on November 28th, 2013, 2:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
nalasimba83

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The pain of being alone?

Postby Queen Elsa » November 28th, 2013, 1:48 am

(Okay. Before I reply to the above post, I'll make a few things clear: 1. What I meant was, you kept mentioning the blind girl before KTherine came up (i.e. Amelia's score came up before Katherine's), so I was wondering what that was about. 2. I'm basing everything off of the books, so in the books, everyone sits on the stage, but when it's the next person's turn, they go up. Therefore, Austin is not sitting next to Katherine during her interview. ;) Make sense?)
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby nalasimba83 » November 28th, 2013, 2:32 am

(Oh yeah...I was directing my thoughts of THG in the movie where they stand behind the curtains and then everyone comes up. I'll edit my last post and then district 1 goes up first so yeah. Sorry I keep on thinking of THG movie and stuff)
nalasimba83

The pain of being alone?

Postby Queen Elsa » November 28th, 2013, 5:10 am

(That's alright. Just watned to help out.)

Austin Grey

I sat next to Caesar, confidence and nervousness swirling inside me, but I just remained cheerful around the crowd.

"So, Austin, how does it feel, to be atribute in the Games?" Ceasar asked.

"Um, exhilirating, to say the least. I'm really nervous about the Games, mainly because I'm not so strong at the whole foighting thing. Wrestling has been as close as I got to fighting," I explained.

"I see," Ceasar answers. "Well, let's just pretend for a moment that you do win these Games. What will you do once you get home?"

"First of all, that's make one thing clear. There is no chance I'm winning these games-," I began, then Caesar cut me off.

"How can you be so sure?" He asked. "Surely you'd want to win, to go back home and see your friends and family?"

"Well, yes. But, if I win, there's one girl who I have known since we were toddlers, and had a crush on since kindergarten, that would die from it," I explained.

"And wny is that?" Ceasar asked.

"Because that one girl is here with me, going into the Games with me," I explained, and I watched the cameras tune into Katherine's shocked face. There was no backing out now.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby nalasimba83 » November 28th, 2013, 6:28 am

Katherine watched as he modestly gave all the answers with uneasy glances of the crowd. Then the crowd stood there, mourning and shouting protests at his last comment. She stood there wide eyed as the cameras shot at her direction. Her look was completely shocked, but pretended to smile and wave to the crowd to not completely startle them. She looked over at Jacel who surprised her by cleaning up and putting on a fancy grey suit, without any drinking stains. Liana must have forced him. He stood there, his handy brandy silver cup from his pockets. He bit his lip and raised the cup in their direction as if toasting and not trying to crack up. Katherine walked towards Caesar, expecting some personal questions. She smiled and picked up her dress and sat down in the chair right across of him.

"Well, how do you feel?"he asks cheerfully.

His hair was freakishly gold, and she knew he dyed it for each Game, last time it was blue. Katherine was unable to tell what he was talking about.

"About what?"she asked,rather rudely.

Instead, he burst into loud bubbles of laughter. She thought she'd get along and laugh a bit too.

"About Austin of course, you two lovers,"he said.

"He surprised me,"she said, not wanting to exaggerate or go dull.

"Yeah, your not the only one. I am so sorry about you two, ending up in the games together. Oh!"he said, with a real trace of sympathy in his voice.

"Thank you,"she said, that was all she managed to say.

"When did you meet him and where?"he asked, not gathering up enough exciting questions.

"I haven't talked to him much, he was the baker's boy, we just..traded,"she said tonelessly.

"Such a charming boy,"he said, as if in a daze.

"Yes...he is,"she said.

"Now now now, answer this last question. How do you feel about him?"he said hushing the audience.

She looked at them, all oohing and aahing, what could she say. At the right time, the buzzer rang and they were out.

"Awwww!"the crowd said at once.

Katherine quickly hurried back where Jacel and Liana stood, satisifed. She was going to kill Austin. All of Panem knew about them,why did he have to do this?
nalasimba83

The pain of being alone?

Postby Queen Elsa » November 28th, 2013, 1:53 pm

Austin Grey

I had been really hoping to hear Katherine's answer to the last question, but when the buzzer went off, I knew irt wasn' t coming. The rest of the interviews continued on slowly, but I tuned out of most of them. I only started listening when the blind girl from District 12, Amelia, walked up.

"Miss Fredrick," Caesar greeted. "It's nice to see you."

"It's nice to talk to you," she said, indicating that she was blind.

"Miss Fredrick, how do you plan on winning if you can't see?" Caesar asked.

"Well, I have a special way of seeing. I can see with my feet," she explained. "It's a nice technique, but the only problem is I can never actually see anyone with it." I listened intently on this. I had thought of her as a low, worthless target, and had crossed her off my list of threats, but with this new revelation, she could actually be a threat.

"Now, let's talk about your parade costume. Your costume lit up like there was a storm here in the Capitol. What do you think of that?" He asked.

"I thought my stylist did a great job," she answered. "In fact, I'm wearing them.again today. Would you like to see?"

"I don't know. What do you guys think? Should she do it?" Caesar asked, leading to many shouts and cries. "I think the decision is unanimous," he said, silencing the crowd. "Show us, Miss Fredrick." She nodded, stood up, and began twirling. I watched as the dress started lighting up with lightning, then lightning bolts shot down, hitting her dress, and the lightning turned into fire that completely engulfed the dress, and then the fired died out, and she was back.in her original blue dress. The crowd was going wild. Then, the buzzer sounded.

"Everyone give a big round of applause for Amelia Fredrick, the Blind Electrocutor," Caesar shouted, snd the crowd clapped eagerly. The blind girl sat back down, and her fellow tribute, Troy walked up. They talked for a few, and then Troy said that he, too, had a love interest that he had known for only a few years but fell in love with instantly, but that he would never forgive himself if she died, whether it was by him, or if it was by someone else. Caesar pressed the matter, asking if his crush was Amelia, and he said it was. The cameras shifted over to Amelia, and there was no doubt that she hadn't known this. The blush came out as well, and I just smiled. Just like Katniss. And now, there were at least two groups of star-crossed lovers. Caesar talked to Troy for a little bit longer, but I didn' t hear what was being said. Instead, I thought of a plan to have us 'lover boys' join together to save the girls we love.

The buzzer went off, and everyone stood up and walked offstage. I walked onto the elevator, stepped into our apartment. I was not prepared for what was next.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby nalasimba83 » November 28th, 2013, 8:23 pm

Before Austin stepped out to his lounge, Katherine grabbed him by the collar and broke a piece of vase with his hands where he was clutching. It was scracthed and a good amount of blood was flowing.

"What the hell did you want to do out there, just saying that to everyone!"she shouted, not even caring about the blood flowing through his hands.

It took Jacel,Liana,and Binta to get her out.

"Do you think this is a joke?"she asked enraged.

Liana scoffed,"I'll take him to the medical clinic,"she said not grasping him by the arm.

"That's against the rules to injure someone before the games,"Jacel said.

"I don't give a damn about the rules!"she said.

"It was all your plan,"Katherine muttered.

Jacel shook his head,"I had no idea that lover boy was going to say it."

"Is it a lie or not?"I asked.

"Ask him when he gets back, sweetheart,"he said as he left for his room.
nalasimba83

The pain of being alone?

Postby Queen Elsa » November 29th, 2013, 6:35 am

Austin Grey

I walk away with Liana, my hands covered in blood. "You know, everything we're doing is reminding me of the 74th Hunger Games," I say. I had finally thought of a way to get Troy to join me in trying to save our love interests. A lot of people went onto the roof on the Training Center. I could meet him up there tonight and talk to him about it. Me being a Career, he might not agree right away, but I figured it was our best shot. Otherwise, we risk losing our loves. I also thought maybe we could join the Careers and lead them away from Kat and Amelia.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)