[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Hunger Games RP(NKL&NS83) — My Lion King Forum

Hunger Games RP(NKL&NS83)

Re: Hunger Games RP(NKL&NS83)

Postby Queen Elsa » March 12th, 2015, 1:56 am

Austin watched as Troy flirted with Katherine, jealous. He wished once again that he could be more open with her.

"Do you want to talk about it?" Amelia asked once Troy and Katherine were out of earshot.

"About what?" Austin asked, pretending he didn't know what she was talking about.

"About Katherine. I can tell when someone's jealous, you know. Just like how you're acting right now." Austin sighed.

"It doesn't really matter," he said. "She can choose whomever she wants. I won't control her. It's just that, right now, she's my only ticket out of the arena." Amelia nodded understandingly.

"I know how you feel," she said, surprising Austin.

"You do?" he asked.

"Yeah. Troy's the only one who actually treated me like a normal person. Everyone else always babied me because I was blind. I guess I kind of developed a thing for him, but it's pretty obvious he doesn't feel the same about me," she explained. "Good luck getting her while you can, though. And I sincerely hope you two don't have to fight to see who's the last one standing."

"Thank you," Austin said.

"You're welcome," Amelia responded.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Your father, your tribe, your best friend

Nickname(s): Elsa, NKL, NalaKiaraLuver, QE, QI, Bulma
Pride Points: 57

Postby nalasimba83 » March 14th, 2015, 10:42 pm

"You said we couldn't go out the campsite,"Katherine reminded. "Looks like somebody's breaking his own rules.."

"You have the capacity of murdering everyone in a matter of hours. So considering that I have the game's most dangerous tribute next to me-"Troy started.

"And considering that I have the game's most badass genius next to me,"Katherine cut him.

Troy smirked,"That too. I'm pretty sure we wouldn't have to worry about walking out of the campsite in case we face tributes."

"It's not the tributes we need to worry about, it's the Capitol's experiments,"Kat said. "Remember?"

"Even if we do face some unnatural natural thing or a mutated experiment...I'm pretty sure I can find a way to deactivate its controller,"Troy said in reply.

"What you're trying to say is that whenever we're together, we're pretty much-"Kat cut off, looking at Troy.

"Invincible,"Troy finished the sentence. He smirked.

"Now where are you taking me?"Katherine asked.

"To a place you will probably never see again."
nalasimba83
It's unbearable isn't it?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The pain of being alone?

Nickname(s): Sarah, NS83
Pride Points: 18

Postby Queen Elsa » March 19th, 2015, 2:00 am

"So, what do you want to do?" Austin asked. Amelia simply shrugged.

"I don't think there's anything to do," she stated. "I mean, there's hunting, but I'm pretty sure Kat and Troy are doing that, and we're not very good hunters anyways. So I guess we just sit and wait for them to come back." Austin nodded and laid down on the grass, looking up at the sky. Back in District 1, he would have been looking at clouds and wondering what they could be making. But there were no clouds in the sky, and when there were, they didn't make aything interesting. He sighed. He just wanted the Games to be over already. To be back home in District 1. Although that was impossible. He wouldn't make it out of here alive. Not if he wanted to keep Kat alive and allow her to return back home.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby nalasimba83 » March 30th, 2015, 5:27 am

"To a place I'll never see again?"Katherine replied. She let out a chuckle,"Your right. I probably wont ever see it again." Troy jumped across a thick tree branch and made his way towards the other side. "Is it me, or did the weather just change? It was dry back at the creek, but now it's kind of a cool breeze. The trees are also blossoming, but the creek had dry leaves..."

"The platform is artificially made. They get to control whatever we see. I think some other place has snow,"Troy replied.

"What is snow?"Katherine asked.

"Snow is white and soft. It rains from the sky and feels cold, but it can be really beautiful too."

"Have you ever seen snow?"

Troy shook his head,"I used to think it was a myth, but it's real."

"Is it a thing I'll never see again?"Katherine asked.

"You might see it some other time,"Troy replied. "But, Panem generates artificial snow."

"Where can we find real snow?"

Troy looked at the sky,"I don't know, but we'll see it some day." Troy came across a spring field. "Here,"Troy said.

Katherine's jaw dropped slightly,"What is this?"

"A 144 year old Wisteria,"Troy replied, smirking. "It's a tree native to Japan. Something Panem can't generate. This is...real."

"Holy...Damn,"Katherine said. "It's so gorgeous." It was an old tree with branches that spanned for at least 500 feet dropping gorgeous purple flowers. It made the sky look glowing purple. Their feet were covered with flowers until above their ankles.

(If you don't know what a 144 year old wisteria looks like: https://www.google.com/search?q=144+yea ... 66&bih=667)
nalasimba83

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The pain of being alone?

Postby Queen Elsa » March 31st, 2015, 2:19 am

(Wow. Those are beautiful!)

"Are you thinking about Kat again?" Amelia teased.

"Maybe. So what?" Austin asked with a shrug.

"You' re nervous about something, but your heart rate' s a little faster than usual" Amelia stated in a serious tone now. "What are you thinking about that concerns her?"

"These blasted Games," Austin answered. "It's always so unfair how only one person can get out of the Games! Why don't they just kill us all then? As for how it concerns Katherine, I'm going to make sure she is the one who wins these Games. I just wish I could escape them with her."

"Maybe you could," Amelia muttered, and Austin knew why she was so quiet; they were trying not to be overheard by the Capitol.

"How?" Austin asked.

"Trick them," Amelia replied in a hushed tone. "Make them think you're dead, and then they'll pull you out of the arena and you can escape! It's the perfect escape plan!"

"Amelia?" Austin said.

"Yeah?" Amelia replied.

"You're a genius," he complimented. Amelia smiled at him.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby nalasimba83 » April 3rd, 2015, 3:57 am

"The most beautiful thing I've ever seen in district 1 was a lake, the only thing that wasn't polluted,"Katherine said. It was an hour so far and they managed to climb on one of the Wisteria's thick branches, with purple flowers raining on them.

"I've seen some pretty beautiful things before,"Troy replied.

Katherine looked at him,"Like what?"

Like you."Erm, this tree here,"Troy said. "I like something about this tree."

"Of course its gorgeous,"Katherine said. "But what did you like about the tree?"

That you're here next to me... "I like the flowers. They're beautiful on the outside, and they seem tough and rigid when you see them. But when the wind blows, they scatter easily. They're actually soft and delicate on the inside. And when they fall, they fall with grace and create perfection and beauty."

Kat looked at him like he was crazy,"You talk like you're in love with the flowers. They're not girls..."

"But they are like girls,"Troy replied. "Well at least, they remind me of a girl,"he smirked and muttered quietly.

"Looks like someone's in love,"Katherine muttered. Troy didn't reply. "Well, she must be nice and sweet if you think of her as these flowers." She smiled, hoping for a pleasant description of this girl.

"No,"Troy said flatly. Katherine frowned, surprised. "She's evil..."

"What are you s-"Katherine began with a hint of anger and surprise.

"She destroys me,"Troy continued. "I can't stop seeing her. I can hear her voice and see her smile, and I can't let go of her. I know I can't have her, but I see her everywhere. I torment myself." He smiled.

"Is that how you feel?"Katherine asked. "That you can't ever have her?"

"I sleep alot, and when I sleep, I dream. And when I dream...all I ever see is her." Katherine suddenly put her hand on his shoulder and pushed him down to his surprise and kissed him. His eyes widened with his back against the branch, not seeing any of this coming.

She let go of him, slightly blushing,"Idiot. Stop saying stuff like that."

Troy's mouth was slightly parted. "Is this another dream...?"

"Maybe,"Katherine whispered.

"Why did you kiss me?"Troy asked, his heart beating so loud that he could hear it.

"I don't know,"Katherine said, biting her lip. "Why did you say that stuff about me?"

Troy smirked,"I see you everywhere. The stars, in the river... To me, you're everything that exists."

Katherine eyes widened slightly,"Why didn't you try making me fall in love with you?"

"If you truly love something you should set it free,"Troy muttered. "And if it doesn't come back, then they were never yours to start."

"You're an idiot, you know that?"Katherine said. "I don't deserve you, Troy."
nalasimba83

The pain of being alone?

Postby Queen Elsa » May 27th, 2015, 7:23 pm

"They've been gone for awhile," Austin noted.

"Yeah, they have," Amelia agreed, a worried look on her face.

"I'm going to go check on them - make sure everything's okay," Austin said.

"Austin, they can handle themselves," Amelia said, trying to get him to stay with her.

"I know, but I still want to make sure. I'll be back shortly, I promise," Austin said, knowing the reason why Amelia didn't want him to leave. Before she could say anything, he grabbed one of the weapons and dashed in the direction that they left. When he found them, he was at first relieved to see that they were both safe up in a tree. But that feeling only lasted for a second, quickly replaced with heartbreak as he watched Katherine kiss Troy. He stood there for a few seconds, not believing what he was seeing. Katherine didn't just like Troy, she was kissing him. And all this time he had been a fool, thinking that she loved him instead. He saw them start talking, and he could faintly hear them, but none of the words actually hit his ears, because he was too lost in thought. He ran back to the camp, trying to stay strong.

"Austin? What's wrong? What happened?" Amelia asked as soon as she saw him.

"Katherine," Austin said.

"Is she okay?" Amelia asked, immediately standing up.

"Yeah, she's fine. In fact, probably more than fine in her mind," Austin said.

"Than what's the problem?" Amelia asked.

"I saw her. She was... she was kissing Troy," Austin said, a tear streaming down his face at the memory.

"Really?" Amelia asked, her voice barely above a whisper at the thought of Troy being kissed by Katherine. Did he kiss her back?

"Yes, really. I'm such a fool," he said, falling onto the ground.

"I guess that's one thing we have in common," Amelia said. "And I guess I'm not as much of a genius as you thought." She sat down next to him and wrapped her arms around him in a hug, which he reluctantly returned.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby nalasimba83 » June 30th, 2015, 2:24 am

Kat woke up to a loud and strong gust of wind and opened her eyes immediately. Thousands of strange purple petals flew at her face. She looked around and then above her in a branch was Troy, still asleep. "Wow, he really can sleep through everything,"she said. She looked for Amelia and Austin, but they were nowhere to be found in the tree. Wait... were there purple petals? She suddenly remembered that this was the mysterious place that Troy took her to, and she also remembered Troy's kiss. Suddenly, her face turned pink remembering all the details. What was she going to say when Troy wakes up? Does Troy think they are together now? A part of her wanted to go to the camp while Troy was still asleep so they didn't have to go through the embarrassing talk about last night. She sighed and picked up a large rock with her fingers and with effortless aim, she threw it in the higher branches so that it would hit Troy's back. He didn't budge one bit to her surprise. "Are you dead?"she thought to herself. She climbed higher to where Troy was and rolled up the sleeves of her leather jacket. She pushed Troy with her hands and sat in the branch with her back against the main trunk of the tree and her feet on top of the big branch.

She watched from below as Troy suddenly woke up and his instincts kicked in as he grabbed for the nearest branch while he was falling down, hanging with one hand. He looked up at Kat lazily,"You could have woken me up the normal way."

"I hit you with a big stone, and you kept snoring,"Kat remarked.

"I don't snore,"Troy replied. He swung violently from his hand so that his feet finally reached the branch and flipped over so that he was on top of the branch.

"Finally, lets go to the camp,"Kat said, watching him.

"Why,"he said, sitting on the branch.

"Because we have all our supplies, food, water, also our friends,"she said. "Unless you want to starve and die, either way I'm okay with it."

He tilted his head,"Fine."
nalasimba83

The pain of being alone?

Previous

Return to Role Play (OT)