[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Doctor Who - The Forgotten Series (KingKivuli) — My Lion King Forum

Doctor Who - The Forgotten Series (KingKivuli)

Re: Doctor Who - The Forgotten Series (KingKivuli)

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » November 25th, 2013, 12:58 am

Amy flipped her notepad shut and put it into her backpack, taking out her own phone as the people filed out. She checked her messages. Just two of her friends asking where she'd be for lunch and her Mum asking her what she'd like for tea. She noticed Mr. Smith walking towards her so she put her phone away. She had to be polite of course.

She raised a brow at his words and smiled.
"Uh, thanks. I guess". She was definitely taking that as a compliment. Without a moments thought, she spoke again. "Well, you're not like the other teachers here". She didn't want that to sound offence in any way, but she knew he knew what she meant. She slipped her school blazer on and heaved the backpack onto her shoulders.

Amy was at ease with talking to teachers. Others were not. They often treated them as if they weren't capable of feeling, well, in Amy's opinion they did. She liked to converse with people that weren't of her own age. Little did she know this man was a lot older than she assumed he was.
"Is this your first teaching job?" she asked, tucking her chair in behind her desk.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'm getting there, one clumsy step at a time

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 149

Postby KingKivuli » November 25th, 2013, 1:03 am

John chuckled to himself at her last comment NAH, done teaching before, never seems to last long though... always goes wrong I find, not me, the job, though it might be me, or me and the job. Either way I am here now and that should be that. If you need someone to talk to I will be here mostly but until then He handed her a bar of chocolate and smiled You keep being you while I keep being me He turned to go sit down but paused a moment and looked back By the why, mosquitos was my second answer He grinned at her before sitting down
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

My darkness is light

Nickname(s): KK, Kiv
Pride Points: 68

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » November 25th, 2013, 1:17 am

Amy chuckled at what he was saying. She was going to turn down the offer of chocolate, but being the chocoholic she was, she took the bar and put it in her pocket with a pleased and appreciative grin.
"Thanks" she murmured. After his quite philosophical statement, you keep being you while I keep being me, Amy felt a bit more revived as she left the room. Once she got out of the door she chuckled again. "I knew mosquito was right" she thought.

She swooned down the corridor with a new found energy. The corridors were fairly empty now. She turned the corner towards the least used exit and she heard all too familiar voices. Ryan Owen and Denise Richards. Amy placed herself against the wall of the corner of the corridor. She didn't want to be seen. The voices were inaudible and Amy strained to here. Finally, some understandable words.

"She can't know of us. How could she possibly know? I think we are just getting ourselves worried over a harmless young girl" she heard Denise mutter harshly. She pondered about who Mrs. Richards was referring too; she assumed it was herself.

She had been curious about the pair of staff since they day they arrived. "Besides, if she did, she couldn't do anything about it". Amy felt her heart flutter. Do anything about what?
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby KingKivuli » November 25th, 2013, 1:22 am

Ryan rubbed his head in frustration and paced She is just... always there, when we don't need her to be. Never mind the fact this suit is killing me, as if the compressions were not bad enough He suddenly let out a large farting nose, yet it seemed to come from his whole body rather than his butt The sooner we move on from all of this the better, this school is just the start, we are on the verge of greater things, these kids are a means to an end.. and I will not let little miss Amy Johnson to mess it up
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

My darkness is light

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » November 25th, 2013, 1:32 am

Amy stood, listening silently. The farting noise almost sent her into a nervous hysterics; however, she felt as though she was in a bit of a serious situation. Now that her name had definitely been mentioned she felt a hands shake a little. She had no idea why she was scared. They were harmless, right? Just as harmless as they say she is. The teenager poked her head around the corner, she needed to see how close they were.

Denise placed a hand on Ryan's shoulder. "Ah, my brother. You know what the solution is to this though. What does one do when they have a problematic being on their case?" She paused. She seemed energised by the words she was about to say. "They hunt".

Amy turned and began briskly walking down the corridor she came from, passing a few people on the way. She needed some time to process what just happened. She zipped through the corridors towards the canteen. One, Ryan Owen had just farted. Two, they were talking about her. Three, Denise referred to Ryan as a brother and four...well, they talked about a hunt.

A hand shot out in front of her and grabbed her shoulder. Amy yelled in response.
"Woah, chill out, only me!". It was one of her close friends, Maddy.
"Oh, sorry, just...a bit on edge". She kept what happened to herself as the two friends continued to the canteen; she didn't know what to make of it.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Postby KingKivuli » November 25th, 2013, 1:38 am

Ryan entered the canteen himself looking around carefully. He spotted Amy and smirked at her sight, before heading to the service hatched and joining the other teachers. Meanwhile in the far corner John was sitting alone, his eyes scanning the room, as he slowly and systematically ate his plate of food. He had a pair of glasses on, which only added the look on his face. A man determined and looking for something. His eyes caught Ryan's. Ryan glared with anger. John just smiled and gave a small wave before continuing to look round the room
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

My darkness is light

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » November 25th, 2013, 1:47 am

Amy got her sandwich and sat herself down with her modest group of friends in the corner of the room like they usual did at lunch. She noticed her palms were a bit clammy from nerves. They were made worse when Ryan Owen entered the room and she happened to catch his eye. Her friends were aware she was on edge, but put it down to the fact she had a couple of language exams in the next few weeks and she had already told them she was worried about it.

She looked around the room anxiously. Her eyes trailed to the new teacher, Mr Smith. He was sitting alone. Seeing anyone alone at lunch time made Amy's heartache. She liked to know people had someone to talk to. She did feel that this man was capable of looking after himself though. She had worse things to worry about. Her friends began to stand up around her.

"Guys, where you going?" she asked, still holding a sandwich in one hand.
"Revision class for Religious Studies Full Course" Maddy said with a sigh. "Its compulsory". Amy groaned and put her sandwich down.
"Ugh, the one class I didn't want to take". She frowned but said her goodbyes. She'd see them last lesson. Now more anxious than ever, she sat and nibble on her sandwich again. This time, she was alone.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Postby KingKivuli » November 25th, 2013, 1:55 am

Only moments after Amy's friends left, John came over and sat down opposite her I have known you less than an hour but I can tell a look of concern a mile off Miss Johnson. Not any normal concern either, your confused, baffled, flabber gasted and stunned, and you do not know what to do about it. So here is what you are going to do He took out a pen and some paper and scribbled down a signed note and handed it over My room, last lesson, hand that to your teacher beforehand and I shall see you in about two hours, toodle pip He stood up and strode off casually out the room
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

My darkness is light

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » November 25th, 2013, 12:43 pm

Amy didn't manage to get a word in when Mr. Smith came over. He spoke so directly and quickly that there wasn't a chance. She grasped the note and nodded. If he knew she was concerned he must know something about what was going on. Or, on the other hand, he was just worried. Either way, Amy wasn't going to decline a chance to talk to someone about what she had heard. She watched him leave with astonishment.

When Mrs Richards entered the canteen, she wiped the look off of her face. She picked up the remainder of her sandwich, but her appetite had gone. She gathered her things in a hurry and stood up. There was ten minutes left of lunch and she'd rather be outside. Her head mistress watched her leave with a glint in her eye. The 'woman' could smell nervousness. The girl was confused too. Perhaps she didn't suspect them? Either way, she'd meet her end soon.

Amy sat in her next two lessons and didn't pay any attention to what was going on. She fidgeted and mumbled to herself for two hours when finally, the bell rang for last lesson. She half-ran to the lesson she was meant to go to, gave her teacher the note, and without explaining herself she rushed off to the room which she had outdoor survival in.

She came to the door and knocked, waiting for his response. Her hair was a little bit wild from the rushing around and she had ditched the school blazer and her jumper and shoved it into her bag because it was extra weight to carry around.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Postby KingKivuli » November 25th, 2013, 5:58 pm

John was just going through some work himself when there was a knock at the door. He promptly stood up and went over to open it AH! Miss Johnson do come in He gestured to her to enter, once she did he calmly shut the door and returned to his desk to sit. He 'look' had changed, his once messy hair was now tidy and neat, a bit of a stubble beard growing in, and he was wearing his glasses Please go ahead and pull up a seat. I do appreciate you coming, and would appreciate it more if you told me the truth about what is going on in that fascinating mind of yours
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

My darkness is light

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)