[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Frozen RP - NKL and NS83 — My Lion King Forum

Frozen RP - NKL and NS83

Re: Frozen RP - NKL and NS83

Postby nalasimba83 » December 2nd, 2014, 6:32 am

"Hans?"Steven asked. "He was pathetic. I would rather prefer not even being in the same sentence as him. His plan was so... cracked and flawed. What a fool he was. At least I don't cover up who I am, and try to play the nice guy. I would rather be blunt about it. Because-,"he stopped for a second. "I hate liars."

"Elsa!"Anna replied. "Why aren't you doing anything about this. Use your powers. Get out of there, I know you can,"Ana said, her lip quivering.

"Actually she can't,"Steven replied. "Arlock and Benaflik... are actually wizards. Arendelle isn't the only country filled with magic. And wizards Ana, are more powerful than you think. You have no idea what they can do, even if they are standing up against an ice queen."

"Monster,"Ana grumbled. "Tell me why you need that power!"

"And why would I do something so stupid like that?"he asked. "Excuse us, we are on a tight schedule." He nodded at Arlock and Benaflik, and surprisingly enough, they went different ways. Arlock and Benaflik had Elsa with them, and Steven mounted on Prince on his way to Walesburg.

Ana looked at Kristoff,"We need to follow them." He shook his head. "I suppose...your right,"she said reluctantly. "When going against a mastermind like Steven, and he also has his wizards. It would be stupid to just go up there. I think they will rendezvous with each other in Walesburg. But, how will he take her power?"
Arlock and Benaflik arrived in Walesburg in a significantly short time. Steven came many hours later. Walesburg was beautiful. It was filled with greenery and a vast mountain landscape. But near them was a huge castle fit for royals. Two guards opened the door for the 4 of them. They released her, seeing that she was weak enough not to do anything with her ice. "Will that subdue her for now-King Steven?"Arlock asked. Elsa's eyes widened.

"You must be shocked,"Steven replied. He sat on one of the two thrones which probably was where his father and mother used to sit. "Yes, I am the king of Walesburg, but I prefer Prince Steven, it has a nicer ring to it. It's ironic, you see my family, is especially known for being violent. My father was known as King Carl the Powerful, my grandather, King William the Tyrant, and me? King Steven the Intellegent or King Steven the Kind." He folded his arms. "This castle is awfully depressing." He looked next to him, at a girl. "Lucinda, some tea, with Victorian sponge cake." She nodded. "I had 5 siblings, and 2 parents. Now I have 1 sibling and no parents. Would you care to sit next to me?"
nalasimba83
It's unbearable isn't it?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The pain of being alone?

Nickname(s): Sarah, NS83
Pride Points: 18

Postby Queen Elsa » December 2nd, 2014, 9:59 am

Kristoff

I rested my hand on Anna's shoulder and pulled her close. "I don't know how they'll take away her powers, but we don't even need to think about that," I told her, and pulled her out, putting one hand on each of her shoulders, and tried looking her in the eyes. "We will find Elsa, and we will get her back. We won't give up. Obviously that storm's not horrible, if three men can get to Walesburg without much problem. We'll just wait a little wile, so we know that we're a safe distance from them, and that we can't get hurt by them. And then we'll go there. Elsa will be fine until then."

Elsa

I looked up at the king in shock. "I thought you said you hated liars?" I asked him. "So why did you change our books and lie about yohur past - how you had two siblings older than you who hurt you. You actually let me believe it, and mabye feel a little sympathetic for you. Why are you so evil?" When he offered me the seat, I stood up and crossed my arms in defiance. "You can do whatever you want to me. I will never sit by you."
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Your father, your tribe, your best friend

Nickname(s): Elsa, NKL, NalaKiaraLuver, QE, QI, Bulma
Pride Points: 57

Postby nalasimba83 » December 5th, 2014, 3:09 am

King Steven simply laughed. "I think you got this all wrong. Changing your books isn't lying sweetheart,"he smirked. "That just means I outsmarted you. It is different from lying, only cowards lie. And about my two siblings, it was true, i never lied about anything. Now I don't need your sympathy, I never asked for anyone's sympathy,"Steven replied. He looked next to his seat. "If you sit with me, I will tell you everything about my family, and then you will know why I need your power."

"Your Majesty,"Lucinda said, holding a cart with a silver kettle and getting two teacups. "The rarest brand of Willow tea imported all the way from Willowplank, served with a slice of Victorian sponge cake with white cream topped with sliced strawberries. Does it satisfy your request?" She set out a table in front of the thrones and placed the tea and cake next to it gracefully with fancy napkins and gold silverware.

Steven sipped some tea,"The aroma of the tea is quite strong, but I like the smell. The Willow tea, I bet they switched their sugar use and substituted caramel. The tea is quite sweet is it not? But still one of the finest brands in the world."

"Correct as always your majesty. Your knowledge of tea outstands me. There will never truly be a tea that satisfies your outstandingness,"Lucinda said with adoration for her King. "I apologize for the tea, my lord. I hope the cake will be better."

Steven looked at Elsa and pointed at the seat next to him.
nalasimba83

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The pain of being alone?

Postby Queen Elsa » December 5th, 2014, 3:18 am

Elsa

I stood still for a few moments, debating my options. He didn't sound like he wanted to lie, and I was curious why he would want my powers. So, I took a deep breath and walked over to the seat next to him, sitting down. I didn't dare take any of the food, though, for three reasons. First, I wasn't hungry. Second, I didn't know if I was supposed to or not. And third, I didn't want to eat it, in case it had some sort of poison in it. "So, why do you want my powers?" I asked him.

Kristoff

I waited with Anna near the barn until I saw some faint color in the sky through the blizzard, signalling sunrise. "Okay, I think we've waited long enough. Why don't you go get Elna, and I'll get Sven up and ready for the journey?" I suggested.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby nalasimba83 » December 7th, 2014, 1:37 am

Ana looked towards the small house. "I asked Reena if she can watch Elna, she must be lonely there." Ana waited for Kristoff to get back and sat in the cart that Elsa gave him. "Do we go to the castle or Walesburg?"

"It's poor manners to not eat the food presented to you,"Steven said. "I expected more from a Queen." He sipped his tea. "And as for your powers. My 5 brothers, Victor, Tomas, Jean, Jason, and Walton-I am the youngest, but my parents expected me to be King. Victor was the oldest, but he didn't care for the throne. It was Jean and Jason- the two brothers who hurt me. One night, when I was younger, I returned to the castle to see my parents dead, my brothers dead, and the castle was on fire. I tried to see if there were any of my brothers who i could rescue. I saw Jean and Jason, and I tried to get them out of the house-but then they were smiling. Why were they smiling? Because they were the ones who did it. But they didn't care for the thrones. i was curious why they did it. Jean was a trickster, funny and outgoing, a little bit devious at times. Jason was Jean's adoring little twin brother. I thought their life was perfectly normal, so why?"Steven said. "I covered up my parents death, saying it was an accident at sea, leaving Victor in charge of the castle. But then, there was a fire, so when I was out, they castle burned and the three of them died. And that Jean and Jason were filled with so much sorrow and grief, that they left the country. And that was to calm the citizens of Walesburg down, I officially claimed the position of King. I need to kill them, thats why I need your power. But why not just grab a gun and kill them? While I was out, i found out about Walesburg's dark secrets, our castle too has a secret library-with journals, lots of them. Jean and Jason are not any normal siblings, they were born with the power to control fire. Our parents tried to take off their power so that they could live a normal life, but Jean and Jason didn't want that. So they decided to, you know,"Steven continued. "That's why I need to get your power."
nalasimba83

The pain of being alone?

Postby Queen Elsa » December 7th, 2014, 3:57 am

Kristoff

"Okay, fine," I said, referring to Elna staying here. I looked at her sideways when she asked the question. "Obviously we're going to Walesburg. Steven obviously wants Elsa's powers, or take them away at least, and that could mean disaster. So we're going to go save her from that."

Elsa

I sat and listened to Steven's story, drinking some tea as I listened. "Okay. So your two surviving brothers have fire powers, and you want my ice powers to try and take them away?" I asked, confused. I had never used my powers to try and do that. Did they even have the power to do that?
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby nalasimba83 » December 7th, 2014, 6:52 pm

"No, I don't want to try and take away their powers,"Steven replied. "I want to end them, as a means of my revenge." He got up. "Arlock and Benaflik must be done right now. And I need your power within me. And for me to have your power, I need you to think about the worst thing you have done with your magic."
Ana nodded, "Alright then."
nalasimba83

The pain of being alone?

Postby Queen Elsa » December 7th, 2014, 7:08 pm

Elsa

I looked at Steven with wide eyes. He wanted my powers to take away his brothers' lives? "Revenge is never the answer," I said. I couldn't imagine hurting - or even killing - anyone with my powers. Well, actually, I could. I had donr it twoce. The first time - hitting Anna in the head - wasn't nearly as bed as striking her in the heart. I remembered getting so scared that I caused a blizzard in the ice castle, and struck her. I remembered seeing Anna on the floor, her hand over her heart. Then I remembered Hans telling me Anna had died because of me. Then, Anna, not quite frozen, had sacrificed herself for me as her body completely froze over. I remembered touching her frozen face and crying, because now my worst fear had come to life: I had killed my sister.

I noticed there was snow swirling around me or anything else that usually happened when I got upset. "What-what's going on?" I asked.

Kristoff

We bean heading for Walesburg. There was still a strong snowstorm, but it was calm enough to travel through, unlike last night. I just kept hoping, for Arendelle's sake, that it wouldn't be too late by the time we got there.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby nalasimba83 » December 8th, 2014, 4:17 am

Steven nodded and the two wizards came behind him, "You're majesty, it is done as you asked."

"Good,"Steven replied. "Elsa, you are at your weakest point right now believe it or not. You're not able to control your snow and one second the power is out of you and the next, it is back within you. Start." Arlock started a spell, and Benaflik started a different spell. One was to bind Elsa, and the other one was to retrieve some sort of power. Something started to come out of Elsa's mouth, floating, like a small gem or a crystal somehow. But something was living inside of it, and the snow vanished. Steven reached for the gem, and it forcefully entered Steven. He went on the ground, like he was having some sort of seizure, and stopped. "This magic... it feels, magnificent,"Steven said getting up.

"If that is the case my lord, then why are you frowning,"Arlock replied. Indeed, he was right. Steven was frowning.

"I feel so-lonely,"Steven replied. "But at the same time, I feel so- I can't explain it,"Steven said looking at his own hands. He took his hands and created a beautiful teacup, intricately carved. He took his hands once more and created a chess board on a grand scale, like a masterpiece.

"One of your beloved games,"Benaflik replied. "My Lord, I'm truly impressed. I would have never imagined you to have controlled the magic so well, and you've only just got it."
nalasimba83

The pain of being alone?

Postby Queen Elsa » December 8th, 2014, 12:20 pm

Elsa

I watched helplessly as Steven gained the poowers. He had got what he wanted, and I had allowed him to. I smirked when he said he felt lonely. "That's one thing with getting powers you weren't born with. You have a void that can't be filled like you want," I said. "I felt lonely, but not because I had powers. It was because I was trying to protecting Anna from them at the time. I haven't felt lonely since then. Your thirst for power has led to that void that can't be filled with power, but with something else." I watched as he so easily created the teacup and the chessboard. "You're a master at this," I said, a little surprised. "But I guess it helps that you have two brothers with fire powers and two men who are wizards. You can learn pretty quick."

Kristoff

We contiinued tracking through the snow at what seemed like a slow pace, despite the fact that Sven was going as fast as he could through it. "Anna, what do you think will happen if we get there and we're too late?" I asked. Even though it was sad to think about, I couldn't stop thinking about it.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)