[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Frozen RP - NKL and NS83 — My Lion King Forum

Frozen RP - NKL and NS83

Re: Frozen RP - NKL and NS83

Postby Queen Elsa » January 26th, 2015, 3:29 am

Elsa

I listened to Anna's reasoning of everything that he's done right. I looked at her, trying not to show that I was almost in tears. "That doesn't even matter," I said. "He doesn't plan on coming back at all, and it's kind of pointless loving someone who's dead. It'd just cause a lot of pain." I gave a small chuckle, but it quickly faded. I turned away from Anna, not letting her see me cry. After a couple of minutes, I regained myself and looked at Anna. "Is this what love is like? Being this confused about your feelings for someone?"
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Your father, your tribe, your best friend

Nickname(s): Elsa, NKL, NalaKiaraLuver, QE, QI, Bulma
Pride Points: 57

Postby nalasimba83 » March 1st, 2015, 9:25 pm

"Well that's what love is when you have feelings for a strange and evil psychopath who wants to go on a killing rampage,"Ana said. "Elsa, the love you're talking about--It's not love. I'm against you and Steven, but I wanted to confirm if you truly did 'love' him." She sighed," And now I know that you do... But he's gone-he left. He chose revenge and a path of hatred and bitterness over YOU!" Her voice softened,"So it's completely pointless. Whatever feeling you have for him or whatever you think or feel about him-- It doesn't matter anymore, because now, there is no hope for him. He's totally lost and confused, and not even you can bring him back Elsa. Whatever happened to him broke him--entirely." Ana stared intently at Elsa's eyes for a long time. She knew it was her own selfish reasons that wanted Steven out of Elsa's life, because it was what Ana felt was right for Elsa.
nalasimba83
It's unbearable isn't it?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The pain of being alone?

Nickname(s): Sarah, NS83
Pride Points: 18

Postby Queen Elsa » March 2nd, 2015, 3:30 am

( :cry: )

Elsa

I nodded, knowing Anna was right, but I couldn't help the tears that formed in my eyes. "You're right. It is pointless," I said. "I need to go to my room for a little bit. I'll see you later." I didn't risk hugging her, in case my powers went out of control and hurt her somehow. Instead, I just ran into the castle and up to my room. I quickly closed my door and collapsed on my bed, letting the tears fall and the snow start falling in my room. I repeated Anna's words in my head. He chose revenge over me. He was lost, and there was nothing that I or anyone else could do to stop or help him. Those words should have helped me, but they didn't. They had the opposite effect on me. The tears continued to fall, and I didn't stop them. Maybe by the time I was done crying, I would forget all about Steven and go back to my "normal" life.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby nalasimba83 » March 6th, 2015, 7:23 am

(wait, didnt elsa get her powers stolen?)

Ana watched as Elsa left. She thought she would have fixed things after her talk with Elsa. She wanted to make sure that Steven was out of everyone's life, but she didn't think Elsa would soon forget. Ana waited for Kristoff and they walked back to the castle. She noticed that Elsa's door was shut and a nostalgic feeling came back to her: loneliness. She went to her room and went to sleep, hoping that everything was just a dream.

She woke up to find that Elsa's room was still shut. She frowned a bit and knocked on the wooden door. "Elsa? Are you in there?"she asked politely. She didn't hear anything back so she leaned her ear against the wall and knocked again. "Um,"she said, unsure of what to say next. "I'll be downstairs in the dining hall for breakfast." Her voice was almost a whisper,"Would you like to join me?" She decided to stop pestering Elsa and made her way into the dining hall.

She carefully went down the spiral stairs, her fingers frantically running through her hair in an attempt to straighten out the messy early morning hair. She was the only one in the castle, except for Elsa who was still shut out in her room. Kristoff had his own ice work to do. She frowned and played with her food. Suddenly, she wasn't hungry anymore even though there were chocolate chip pancakes. "I'm not hungry,"she said pushing the plate in front of her and crossing her arms.

"What else would you like to have for breakfast princess Ana?"the maid said in response. She carefully took the plate with chocolate chip pancakes into her hand.

"Nothing,"Ana replied as she slowly got up from her chair. She didn't like eating alone.

"Then we'll throw this away,"the maid said sadly after putting her time and effort into making a batch of pancakes.
nalasimba83

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The pain of being alone?

Postby Queen Elsa » March 7th, 2015, 4:56 am

Elsa

I heard Anna knock on the door. I knew it was wrong not to answer the door. She probably thought I was shutting her out again. I couldn't help it, though. There was just something about Steven that I couldn't push away. Stop it, Elsa! my inner voice shouted. Like Anna said, he's gone, and he's never coming back. And, even if he does, there's no way you can really forgive him for what he's done.

I could, I thought. It would be in the past by then, and I could put the past behind us.

Could you? my inner voice countered. You have a hard enough time putting things that happened in your own past behind you. What makes you think you coulld put his behind you? Face it, Elsa. He can never be yours.

I sigh in defeat. There's nothing I can do now. If I did end up loving him, well, only time could tell that. For now, I had to focus on the present, and what I had now. I walked out of my room and down the hall to Anna's, knocking on her door. "Anna? Are you in there?" I asked.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby nalasimba83 » March 7th, 2015, 6:16 am

Anna made her way from the dining hall back to her room where she found Elsa. "I went for breakfast,"Anna replied. "Not really, because I couldn't finish it."
nalasimba83

The pain of being alone?

Postby Queen Elsa » March 7th, 2015, 2:14 pm

Elsa

"Oh," I said. "Why not? Did you not like the food or something?"
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby nalasimba83 » March 9th, 2015, 12:50 am

"No!"she realized she screamed so she laughed and shook her head. "That wasn't it, they were serving chocolate chip pancakes. It was that the castle was empty, and nobody was really there in the table, so I lost my appetite."
nalasimba83

The pain of being alone?

Postby Queen Elsa » March 9th, 2015, 1:08 am

Elsa

"Oh," I said. "I'm sorry. I would have joined you, but I was thinking about...things." I shook my head, knowing that if she found out I was still thinking about Steven, she would be upset. "It doesn't matter now, though. So, since Kristoff's gone, what do you want to do?"
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby nalasimba83 » March 9th, 2015, 1:36 am

"We can go to the chocolate gala,"Ana suggested. "It's starting about now, and I purchased us tickets two weeks ago." Ana grinned sheepishly,"I knew you would be interested." She saw Elsa looking a bit depressed. "We don't have to go if you don't want to, I was just thinking that since we both love chocolate, we could-" Ana didn't know what else to say. "It takes place in Arendelle once every 10 years,"Ana urged.
nalasimba83

The pain of being alone?

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)