[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Frozen RP - NKL and NS83 — My Lion King Forum

Frozen RP - NKL and NS83

Re: Frozen RP - NKL and NS83

Postby Queen Elsa » January 7th, 2015, 3:42 am

Elsa

I took a deep breath. Of course he wanted to hear what I had to say. I should have just finished the sentence when I had the chance. "After hurting Anna the first time, I-I wanted to get rid of my powers or even - even kill myself," I admitted. "I felt so lonely for those thirteen years, and every day felt like a lifetime. I watched my ice powers grow stronger, and I-I feared what danger they would bring to others. I know I will never understand your predicament entirely. You've had a much greater loss than I have, and I've watched my sister die right before my eyes, frozen like a statue, because of this curse. I guess all I can really say now is, don't do something you'll regret forever. And I'm not talking about killing your brothers. Obviously that's out of the question now."
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Your father, your tribe, your best friend

Nickname(s): Elsa, NKL, NalaKiaraLuver, QE, QI, Bulma
Pride Points: 57

Postby nalasimba83 » January 9th, 2015, 2:40 am

"Well, before I eventually do something that I will regret," he said kind of laughing, but serious. "I want to say thank you." The look on his face meant he was genuine. "Even if you weren't able to experience the loss and grief like I did, you're the closest anyone can get to. I know how it feels to be 'cursed.' My family made many enemies. They were-they were horrible people. But they were still my family, the ones that raised me and taught me to be who I am. But they done terrible things to others, and ever since I was young, people have constantly been out to get my head." He laughed, surprisingly. "Elsa, Jean and Jason are terrifyingly strong..." he looked at her. "They have welded their power even greater than you. They can do more than just make castles or simple freeze things. They became one with their power. And." He smirked a little bit. "There is a good chance that I won't return. But I would not want to leave without telling you what an amazing queen you really are. And I think that you are a far better person than I, even after my record of kindness and honesty. And this is a goodbye."
nalasimba83
It's unbearable isn't it?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The pain of being alone?

Nickname(s): Sarah, NS83
Pride Points: 18

Postby Queen Elsa » January 9th, 2015, 3:00 am

Elsa

I listened to him, not saying anything until he was done. "Well, you're welcome. And thank you. F-For telling me that." I remembered about Anna for the first time since I left Walesburg. I gasped. How could I have forgotten about her? She must be so worried about me. "Well then, good-bye." she said. "And, even if you don't maake it back, I hope you're able to get your point across to your brothers before you...before you die." I don't know why I was feeling sad at the thought that I might not ever see him again. He had taken my powers away from me. He deserved to die. But then, he was just a human who had been through a lot in his life. I tried telling myself that was why I felt sad. "I really should be getting back to my sister. She must be worried sick about me, and I completely forgot about her in my desperation to try and help you."
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby nalasimba83 » January 10th, 2015, 7:51 pm

Steven shrugged,"actually she was trying to track you down here, but my wizards already opened a portal to Arendelle and sent them back there. I bet she's alright, along with her peasant boyfriend." Elsa shot him a strange look. Steven's eyebrows pointed together and it looked like he was frowning with disappointment,"But I bet you would approve of their relationship anyway." Steven stood up taking off his posh coat and other unnecessary royally worn items until he was just left with a regular white shirt and black pants, along with a long unbuttoned black coat that came to his feet. He pulled the collars up and slid his sword somewhere,"Be sure to invite me to the wedding though." He stood on top of the highest peak barely wide enough to adjust to Steven's feet, clearly unafraid of heights. His black hair thrashed around with the wind and his long black coat was flying, but he was standing still and not looking back to face Elsa. "Don't worry about your powers,"he said turning back slightly to show the left portion of his gorgeous face. "It will come back to you if I won't be coming back, and if I do-I'll just 'give it back to you.'" Steven wouldn't lie, so that reassured Elsa. "There was something else I wanted to tell you,"he said. "But I guess it wouldn't matter now." He smirked. "Goodbye Elsa."
nalasimba83

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The pain of being alone?

Postby Queen Elsa » January 10th, 2015, 8:09 pm

Elsa

I looked at him when he called Kristoff Anna's "peasant boyfriend". But I softened a little bit when he told me to invite him to the wedding. "I will. That is, if they do get married, and if you survive this," I answered. I listened as he talked to me, trying not to focus on what he was standing on, in case my protective instincts kicked in. I knew he wouldn't lie or break his promises, so I knew I would get them back. But what concerned me was how he would "give them back" to me. I decided not to dwell on it for long. I looked up at him, wanting to ask what else it was he wanted to say. But he had said it didn't matter anymore. Maybe if it didn't matter ever again, he would tell me then. "Goodbye, Steven. And good luck," I said, before turning to walk away and head back to Arendelle.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby nalasimba83 » January 19th, 2015, 9:41 pm

"Hey let me go!" Ana insisted as a wizard pulled her somewhere.

"Honestly, who do you think you are thrashing your arms at us. Be grateful that we sacrificed our hygiene to touch you filthy germs!" One of them said. The other wizard took out some chalk and drew a circle. "Destination: Arendelle!" The wizard holding Ana said. The circle started glowing and the wizards pushed both Ana and Kristoff in there.

"Hey! Whats happening?" Ana demanded. Suddenly, they were back at a familiar castle. Ana frowned,"Their castle is really gorgeous." She looked back at their castle which was way lower in terms of appearance. "Their service and hospitality was so amazing. And this was the service they gave to 'peasants.' Imagine how they would treat someone classified as an important person
" Ana could only imagine how an important royal person would be treated at the Walesburg castle.
nalasimba83

The pain of being alone?

Postby Queen Elsa » January 19th, 2015, 9:49 pm

Kristoff

"I'm actually glad Arendelle's not like that," I said. "These clothes are way too tight on me for my liking." I looked over at Anna. "Although, I wouldn't mind seeing you dressed like that every day." I looked back at the Arendelle castle. "Well, I guess until Elsa returns, you're in charge. So, what would you like me to do, Your Majesty?" I bow, both meaning it in a playful and a serious manner.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby nalasimba83 » January 20th, 2015, 3:50 am

"Yeah right,"Ana replied. "If only things worked that way. Elsa's still in charge, but I guess she would be considered on a temporary business trip." Ana shrugged, sitting down on the dewy grass. She looked towards Kristoff. "Hey Kristoff..."Ana began. "Why does everyone like Steven so much?"
nalasimba83

The pain of being alone?

Postby Queen Elsa » January 20th, 2015, 3:58 am

Kristoff

"You're still wondering that?" I asked her. "I honestly have no idea, Anna. I don't know him well enough to know why people would like him. The only thing we can base our guess off of is what those two wizards said. Why are you so worried about it anyways?"
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby nalasimba83 » January 20th, 2015, 11:11 pm

"Wouldn't you get a little curious if you walk into a kingdom and everyone respects their leader so much that its almost unreal?' Ana looked over at their castle. "Sure Arendelle respects Elsa-more than they would respect any other queen, but the amount of adoration Steven gets is so weird. He's a jerk to me, he's ruthless, merciless, and the only thing he's got is his charisma and his looks. His personality is just so dark and rotten." Ana shrugged,"...And it's also because of Elsa. I mean everytime I see her with a guy, I'm afraid she's going to freeze him and throw him out into our dungeon-and only god knows what's in there." A shiver went down her spine. "But then this random stranger comes in and she automatically likes him. What if it's more than a like, what if she actually fell for him?"
nalasimba83

The pain of being alone?

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)