[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Love at First Sight: Melody & Derek (kitkat39 & NKL!) — My Lion King Forum

Love at First Sight: Melody & Derek (kitkat39 & NKL!)

Re: Love at First Sight: Melody & Derek (kitkat39 & NKL!)

Postby AnimeFan101 » December 18th, 2014, 2:58 pm

"And you will always be in mine, Derek," I whispered as I looked at him. I felt his breath, soft against my skin.

(Man! I want Derek to kiss Melody, too! :lol: But we have to stick to the story)
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I prefer 'Happy with a twist'

Nickname(s): DJ Ray-Ray, Animelover, Maiden of the Night
Pride Points: 13

Postby Queen Elsa » December 18th, 2014, 3:01 pm

( :lol: Yep. :P )

I looked back in the direction of Atlantica. "I should probably get going now, or else I'll be too tired and won't be able to function very well for the wedding tomorrow, and that wouldn't be good," I said with a little laugh. "Good night," I said, giving her a quick kiss on the cheek.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Your father, your tribe, your best friend

Nickname(s): Elsa, NKL, NalaKiaraLuver, QE, QI, Bulma
Pride Points: 57

Postby AnimeFan101 » December 18th, 2014, 4:44 pm

I nodded, then gave him a kiss on the cheek back, close to the corner of his lips, and said, "Good night, Derek," Then I started to swim home, then I looked over my shoulder, and gave him a smile and a wave.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Queen Elsa » December 18th, 2014, 4:48 pm

A quick flash of a memory came into my mind when Melody kissed me, but just before I could make it out, it disappeared. I noticed her wave, and I waved back, before turning around and swimming back to my room in Atlantica.

(Once again, can't think of anything else, so I'm going to leave it like this.)
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby AnimeFan101 » December 18th, 2014, 4:54 pm

(You want to time-skip to the wedding after this? You can do a little something with Derek back in his room and then time-skip to the wedding.)

I swam to shore, feeling my fins turn back into legs, and then I walked to my room. I changed into some dry clothes, and then climbed into bed, watching the moon rise. "Derek...." I whispered, closing my eyes into a peaceful sleep, with an image of him in my mind.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Postby Queen Elsa » December 18th, 2014, 6:37 pm

(Yeah. I was thinking the same thing. :))

My mom had woken me up early to get ready for the wedding. She handed me the shirt I had chosen, which I quickly put on, and then she began combing my hair. "You know what? I think we should cut your hair, since today is a special day marking the start of a new life for you." She grabbed a tool and began cutting my hair. I tried to stop her, but she wouldn't listen, and since I didn't want to completely screw it up, I didn't squirm away from her. "There! Much better!" she said, and I frowned. Melody wouldn't have made me cut my hair. But I didn't know about Morgan. She's never told me how she liked my hair. I sighed. What did I ever get myself into.

When she was done, I swam down to the specified room and waited while Morgan came in, wearing a white veil, like all brides do. The preacher began going through the ritual, but I wasn't entitely paying attention. I looked around at the crowd, which probably wasn't the right thing to do, but I didn't care. I couldn't see Melody anywhere. Did I hurt her last night? No. When we went our own ways, she was smiling. Maybe she forgot. Or maybe she just didn't want to see it, because it would be too painful for her. After all, she did admit that she loved me.

"Speak now or forever hold your peace!" The preacher said, and I felt a knot in my throat build. This was it.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby AnimeFan101 » December 19th, 2014, 2:33 pm

I swam as fast as I could, then I burst through the doors, just as the preacher said, "Speak now or forever hold your peace!" I stopped at the doorway, then shouted, "I object! He can't marry her!" The crowd turned to look at me, and Morgan glared at me beneath her veil.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Postby Queen Elsa » December 19th, 2014, 2:42 pm

I turned to see Melody in the doorway. I felt relief as I saw her there, glad she had come. Forgetting all about Morgan or anyone else, I swam up to her and hugged her. "I'm so glad you came," I whispered, loud enough for only her to hear. Then I proceeded to kiss her, and as our lips locked, many memories came flooding into my mind, clear as day. I broke from the kiss and looked at her, not able to hide the grin. "I remember!" I told her.

(Yay! :D Haha.)
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby AnimeFan101 » December 19th, 2014, 2:47 pm

I felt tears fall down my cheeks, feeling so happy that he remembered. "Derek!" I said, then wrapped my arms around his neck then kissed him again. 'He's back, and that's all that matters now!' I thought to myself.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Postby Queen Elsa » December 19th, 2014, 2:52 pm

I wrapped my arms around her waist, pull her closer to me, forgetting about everyone else. I was sure Morgan and my mother were especially upset, but I didn't care. I didn't suspect any problems, until I felt something wet and smooth around my hands briefly, and then Melody being pulled from me. I opened my eyes to see who it was: Morgana. She held Melody in one of her tentacles, tightening her grip on the princess. "I told you not to get in the way! I'm getting my happy ending even if I have to kill you!" she said, and then began swimming away. I watched her take Melody away, determination to save her flowing through my body.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)