[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Frozen: The Fire Attack (NKL and kitkat39) — My Lion King Forum

Frozen: The Fire Attack (NKL and kitkat39)

Re: Frozen: The Fire Attack (NKL and kitkat39)

Postby Queen Elsa » January 30th, 2015, 4:46 pm

Elsa flicked her wrist, making the snowball disappear. "She started it," she said. "I was just trying to prove a point. So don't blame me."
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Your father, your tribe, your best friend

Nickname(s): Elsa, NKL, NalaKiaraLuver, QE, QI, Bulma
Pride Points: 57

Postby AnimeFan101 » January 30th, 2015, 6:29 pm

Anna sighed, then looked around and saw that some people were staring, and then she said, "It's okay, everyone, go back to the party." The party continued, and then Anna leaned back and gave a big sigh.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I prefer 'Happy with a twist'

Nickname(s): DJ Ray-Ray, Animelover, Maiden of the Night
Pride Points: 13

Postby Queen Elsa » January 30th, 2015, 6:49 pm

"You should go back out there," Elsa suggested. "You two are the reason why there's a party right now anyways."
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby AnimeFan101 » February 3rd, 2015, 2:46 pm

Anna looked at her sister, then she said, "Well, my feet are not as sore anymore, so...." She got up and walked to Kristoff, then she grabbed his arm and led him to the dance floor. She looked back at Elsa, with a look that seemed to say, "Come on, Elsa, join the party!"
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Queen Elsa » February 3rd, 2015, 3:02 pm

Elsa caught her sister's look and sighed. She sat up and looked over at Adan. "Do you want to go back out there?" she asked, pointing in the direction of her sister where there was an open area.

"If you want to," Adan replied. Elsa looked back at Anna, remembering that look.

"I don't think we really have a choice," she remarked.

"Then let's go," Adan said. He stood up, helped Elsa up, and then led her out to the open spot near where Kristoff and Anna were.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby AnimeFan101 » February 3rd, 2015, 3:16 pm

Anna smiled, then she turned back to Kristoff, dancing close to him and wrapping her arms around his neck.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Postby Queen Elsa » February 3rd, 2015, 3:34 pm

Elsa noticed how her sister acted and smiled, then looked down at the ground. "What is it?" Adan asked. "Are you hurt?"

"No, no. I'm fine," Elsa answered. "It's just...Well, I don't know how to put it. I suppose I was just wondering what it would be like to fall in love like my sister did. What it would be like to be carefree and fall in love with no worries about harming someone."

"Who says you can't?" Adan asked. "I've already told you, Elsa: you can't hurt me. And I can't hurt you either anymore. Si why the worry?"

"I think the worry is about what would happen to our children," Elsa said. "In fact, I don't even know if I want to have children."

"Elsa, look at me," Adan ordered in a soft voice. Elsa slowly lifted her eyes, her heart skipping a beat as she looked into his piercing green eyes. "If and when that time comes, I will help you, if we stick together. We'll make it through. I'm sure of it. But you don't have to worry about that right now. You're not even married yet. It'll still be a bit of time before that happens. So just relax and enjoy the present moment."
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby AnimeFan101 » February 3rd, 2015, 3:37 pm

Anna hummed along to the music and she laid her head on Kristoff's chest. She looked at Elsa and Adan, seeing that they were talking about something. She smiled slightly, then she closed her eyes and letting the music come over her.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Postby Queen Elsa » February 3rd, 2015, 3:44 pm

"You promise?" Elsa asked.

"I promise," Adan vowed. "Now, can we just focus on the music and stop worrying about problems that we have no control over right now?"

"Sure," Elsa said, dancing to the rhythm of the music.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby AnimeFan101 » February 3rd, 2015, 3:47 pm

After some time, the DJ announced that it was time for Anna to throw the wedding bouquet to the next lucky bride. When Anna got into position, she knew exactly who she was going to throw it to. She turned around and threw it over her head, looking over her shoulder to see who caught it. She smiled when the crowd parted and Elsa was the one who caught it.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)