[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Divergent RP- Scars Mate and nalasimba83 — My Lion King Forum

Divergent RP- Scars Mate and nalasimba83

Re: Divergent RP- Scars Mate and nalasimba83

Postby Scars Mate » May 11th, 2014, 10:18 am

Sebastian groaned as rolled out of bed, whacking heads with Bella. "Aw, shi-"

"No problem," she muttered, rubbing her head forcefully in an attempt to rid herself of the the pain echoing around her head. "Man, you need glasses."

"No I do not!" He said, shocked. "It's first thing in the morning. What do you expect?"

"Good point," she grumbled.

He dressed quickly. He paused, frowning. They aren't here. He knew that, as sure as his own name. They didn't want to see him, he didn't want to see them- it worked out pretty well. Even with the good relationship Dauntless and Erudite had, they wouldn't forgive him for going to them. And he wouldn't forgive them for the pain they inflicting on his childhood.

"Come on," Bella said softly. "Let's go see."

They picked their way through the assortment of beds, before making their way to the pit, where there was a gathering of people. There was a table of refreshments. And there was very little people. Despite everything, Sebastian couldn't stop himself searching for the brown hair of his parents- to no avail. By his side, Bella was doing the same, but her yes lit up when she spotted the same red hair as her own. She sped down the steps, a grin plastered on her face, before giving her mother a tight hug. Sebastian felt a sting of jealousy- he hadn't wanted his parents to come, but he hadn't wanted to leave them either.

He descended the steps slowly, watching everyone else with their parents. The dauntless born initiates were laughing and joking with their parents, but all the other parents- from other factions- were looking around uncomfortably, chatting awkwardly with their children.

As he reached the bottom of the stairs, Bella beckoned him over. He came towards them, almost embarrassed. "Hello," he said to Bella's mother, who bore a striking resemblance to her daughter. They had the same hair, cheekbones, nose and eyes. Sebastian wondered idly what her father looked like.

"Hello." They lady smiled warmly. "I'm Layla. Your parents aren't here?" He voice was soft and kind. Amity.

"No. I suppose- I suppose it's better." Layla nodded.

"It's strange, being back here. How is the cake?" Sebastian laughed.

"Delicious."

"I'm glad to find that hadn't changed." A silence followed, before she to Bella. "Do you have a tattoo?" Bella grinned sheepishly now, rolling back her sleeve to show the wolf. "Who drew that?" Layla asked, eyes widening.

"Me," Sebastian said, suddenly feeling self conscious.

"It's beautiful. You should work at the tattoo parlour."

"Uhh..." Sebastian began, but Layla waved a hand.

"I'll talk to Alice."

"I - uh- thanks." He found himself smiling, and feeling surprisingly at ease.
Scars Mate
Live long and prosper

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Whatever :3
Pride Points: 44

Postby nalasimba83 » May 11th, 2014, 11:03 pm

Sarah looked around and bumped into a lady. She had curly brown hair, but not the frizzy type like Goldifox's. Her hair was nice and wavy. she had blue eyes and a dimpled smile. "Hi, have you seen my son Cornelius?"she asked Sarah. Sarah stood still for a moments, trying to think of anybody by the name of Cornelius.

"Cornelius?"The woman nodded. "I'm sorry,"Sarah said shaking her head. "I don't remember anybody by the name of Cornelius."

"Mom?"A voice said. Sarah turned around to find Nel.

"Wait, you're talking about Nel?"Sarah asked his mother.

"Nel?"his mother asked. She paused for a few moments, and then laughed. "Yes, Cornelius always liked to be called Nel instead." Nel went towards her and hugged her. "Oh my god, you got a tattoo?"she said seeing a little bit of his back.

"It's just a simple tattoo. It's not all over my back,"Nel said, shrugging. Sarah was surprised to see his eyes reddening. Was he crying? Sarah decided to search for her own parents.

"What's you're name?"his mom asked. She held an arm over her chest,"I'm Candace. Candace Stark." She looked at Sarah. She didn't have that annoying expression that Candors always had.

"I'm Sarah,"Sarah said. She gave Candace a smile.

"So are you his girlfriend?"his mom asked suddenly. Her Candor genes were starting to show. Sarah looked at her blankly, a little embarrassed. "You're a lucky one Cornelius. She's pretty."

"Err-"she began.

"Mom!"Nel said. "We're just good friends." He looked over his shoulder towards Sarah. "Sorry,"he replied quickly. Then he and his mother went walking towards a tall man who must have been Nel's father.

She turned around and bumped into another womans back. Why was she so clumsy today? "I'm so sorry-MOM!"she said, almost shrieking. Her mom held a small purse and wore the Abnegation clothing. She looked at Sarah.

"Isabella?"she said. "You...changed so much." Sarah didn't know how to reply to that. Suddenly, she felt a cold hand on her shoulder. She turned around quickly and found Lyndsay behind her with her mom.

"Sarah!"she said. She was filled with joy. She took a lady's hand and placed it in Sarah's. "Mom, this is my best friend, Sarah. Sarah, this is my mom, Linda." She grinned and stared expectantly.

"Nice to meet you!"Linda replied, shaking Sarah's hand. "You can't believe how much Lyndsay has told about you." She gave her a grin. "Such eyes." She blinked for a couple of moments and then looked behind Sarah to find her mom. "Oh sorry. How rude of me! I'm Linda. Linda Jenova." She held out her hand and Sarah's mom shook it.

"Emily,"her mom said. "You're-Candor right?" Her mom nodded.

"You're daughter is so wonderful!"Linda said placing a thumbs up sign towards Sarah.

"Thank you. I believe your daughter is amazing as well,"Emily said. Sarah sighed, selflessness. Suddenly, Lyndsay and her mom left and they were alone again.

Sarah looked over her mom's shoulder. She cleared her throat. "Dad's here, right?" She scanned the room. Emily's mom shook her head.

"No..he- uh,"her mom began.

"I get it,"Sarah replied quickly.

"So...you're new name. It's Sarah?"her mom asked. Sarah nodded her head. "I named you, you know." Her mom looked hurt. "It's what I always wanted to be named."

"It's too long." Sarah shook her head confidently,"I thought it wouldn't have been nice." Her hair fell from her shoulders, revealing her tattoo. It was a Dauntless symbol on her neck.

"A tattoo?"

"Yes."

"Dauntless?"

"It's what I am."

Sarah looked at her. Her mom's mouth opened, then shut. She cleared her throat. "How's...Dauntless?" She looked over at everything. "It's very different from Abnegation."

"I know. I love it here,"Sarah replied.

"Why did you leave?"her mom suddenly asked.

"Everyday was a pain while I remained there,"Sarah said. She clenched her fists.

"Was it me?"her mom suddenly asked. "Was it your dad?"

"No. Here I have freedom. I have a choice to do whatever I want,"Sarah said. "That's all I ever wanted." A smile started creeping through her lips. "I feel like I belong here. I don't feel like I'm just an outsider. I know I'm Dauntless."

"Good,"her mom started to smile showing her perfect teeth. "I just wanted to make sure you didn't have regrets about choosing this faction. Now I can go back to Abnegation." Her mom looked back. "By the way...what were your test results?"her mom asked.

Sarah stared at her like a thin piece of paper. "Do you really want to know?" Her mom nodded. "Can I trust you?" Her mom stared at her, not shocked by her response.

"Its your choice."

"The test didn't work....I'm what they call Diver-"

"That's enough Isa-Sarah,"her mom put a hand up. She looked around. "I knew it." She stared at her purse and set it down. She rolled up her sleeve and showed a small Dauntless symbol tattoo on her wrist. Sarah's lips parted. Suddenly her mom walked towards Sarah. "Whatever you do, don't let them find you. Research the serum,"her mom said, before leaving. Suddenly, a woman came up to Sarah and her mom.

"Excuse me,"she said. "Have you seen my son? Sebastian Tunnel?"

"Uh...Yes,"Sarah said, leading the way.

Suddenly, Sebastian spotted her and they both looked at each other for a period of time. Then, Sebastian's mom turned her head. "Are you Abnegation?"she said thickly and bitterly.

Sarah shook her head. "No. I'm Dauntless." She didn't have to worry about her mom after seeing the tattoo on her wrist. Was she a Dauntless-born? She smirked, then it vanished after seeing Sebastian.
nalasimba83
It's unbearable isn't it?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The pain of being alone?

Nickname(s): Sarah, NS83
Pride Points: 18

Postby Scars Mate » May 12th, 2014, 7:08 pm

Sebastian thought of every swear word under the sun, then decided none were fitting for his predicament.

She came. Relief spread through him as he found himself taking an involuntary step towards her. His mother. Who never gave him a second thought, who always came last before her needs. She was here. And his father wasn't.

His body went cold. Of course his 'father' wasn't. Only a blood relative would come and see him, someone who truly loved him. And the man he had called Father was not a blood relative. His mother had cheated.

Sebastian stood ramrod still. He could make it up to her, fix their broken relationship, but he couldn't. He wasn't like that. He was unforgiving, cruel- brave. Faction before blood.

He turned away from her, keeping his back perfectly upright, his gaze never faltering from its direct path. Away from her.

"Sebastian!" She called, and his heart tightened. She reached him, grabbing his arm. He flinched as a shot of pain sped up his arm. She had grabbed his tattoo. "I-" she was bewildered.

"Tattoo." He muttered through gritted teeth.

"Oh!" Her hand flew back, then her face creased. "You got a tattoo?"

"Yes."

"But- they're so impractical!"

"I'm Dauntless now. That's what we do." His mother's face darkened.

"Areyou Dauntless?" He froze.

"What?" She pulled him aside, covering the action by lightly brushing some hair from his face. "Your father- your real father," she began, tears in her eyes, "warned me. He said he was- not normal." Sebastian nodded, looking deep into his mothers blue eyes, so fathoming and welcoming. It was his mother, who loved him.

"Divergent," he breathed, so quietly he wasn't even sure his mother could hear him.

"Yes."

"Who is my- my real father?" His voice cracked, betraying the anger and pain and guilt he had for so long kept inside.

"I will not tell you. It's- it's hard enough for me." Anger bubbled over in Sebastian.

"And it isn't hard for ME?" He seethed. "Years of suspecting, never knowing, and now- when I am in a new faction, you tell me? Don't you dare say you have it worse." His mother, instead of shrinking away from conflict like usual, towered over him despite being much shorter than her.

"Don't talk to me like that! I am your mother!"

"Faction before blood," he hissed. Her face changed, and she shrunk.

"That's what they said to me." She muttered. "I didn't want to leave, but it was safer." Sebastian recoiled.

"What?" His mother looked up at him.

"I was Dauntless. You see that woman there?" She pointed to Sarah's mom. "She was one of my closest friends. And then we went to separate factions, pretended to hate each other. Old habits die hard." She sighed, gently talking Sebastian's hands in her own. "Stay safe. I'm sorry I was a terrible mom, I'm sorry you hated me and - and the man I married, and I'm sorry you felt the need to leave. But please, do something for me?" He stayed silent. "Don't let them know about you." There was a lengthy pause. "I've heard there's another." This perked his attention.

"Who-?"

"I know nothing. Just keep your eyes peeled." Sebastian nodded as Bella skipped over, mother in tow.

"Hi!" She said with a smile. "I'm Bella, I'm Sebastian's friend." Sebastian's mother gave him a surprised look.

"Just friend," he emphasised. His mother chuckled, flicking her hair back like he did.

"I'm Silvia," she said warmly.

"This is my mom, Layla." The two women warmed to each to each other easily- they had been friends too.

Wow, Sebastian thought sourly. Dauntless transfer reunion.

"Alright!" Called Drew. "Visiting is over! Get your affairs and goodbyes done, then come to me!"

Bella hugged her mother tightly. "I'll come see you!" Her mother was crying, but attempting to hide it. Sebastian turned to his mother.

"Good bye," she murmured, pulling him close to her. He let himself relax in her arms, then wrench himself away after not long at all. "Good luck."

"Thank you," he said, his voice full of emotion. They had reconciled. They were a family, just as they were separated.

He walked slowly towards Drew. He felt at peace, but Bella couldn't hide her tears, so he covered it up by pretending she was laughing. They could do it.
Scars Mate
Live long and prosper

Postby nalasimba83 » May 12th, 2014, 9:30 pm

"Mom?"Sarah said. "Why are you staring at Sebastian's mom?"

Her mom cleared her throat and fluttered her eyes. "It's nothing,"she said. She hugged Sarah. "Good luck in Dauntless. I know you'll do great. I know it seemed in Abnegation like I wasn't a good mother, but I was just trying to protect you from being noticed by them."

"You knew all along?"Sarah said.

"I've been watching you all the time." Her mom's eyes widened. "I had my doubts." she looked up from her purse. "No matter what you do,"she said smiling a little. "I know its right. And you'll always have my support."

"Really?"Sarah asked. "But-"

"Your dad doesn't know Sarah,"her mom said, getting accustomed to her new name. "That's why he doesn't understand why you made the choice that you did."

"He must be angry. Really angry. Does he still hate me?"Sarah asked.

"Hate and Anger are two words that have strong meanings,"her mom replied. "I would say he's more-upset. He just didn't expect it." Emily rolled her sleeves forward. "Did you start your first stage of initiation yet?"

Sarah shook her head. "One more day of training."

Her mom nodded her head and touched Sarah's shoulders. "There's one stage you need to be careful of. They might find you. It's a simulation. Sarah, I need you to be careful."

"I don't get it. What am I running from?"Sarah said.

"I don't even know,"her mom shrugged, as frustrated as she was. "We're not allowed to know, but there's a woman, she's the mastermind to exterminate all the Divergents,"she whispered the name Divergent so softly Sarah couldn't even hear her. "Euridite,"her mom said. "That's her faction. She created the simulation serum, and she is the woman you need to hide from,"her mom said urgently. She took Sarah's hand. "I don't have much time, and I can't protect you anymore. I'm sorry, but this is all I know."

Sarah heard Drew's warning. "Thanks mom,"Sarah replied. Her mother hugged her and let go.

"Stay safe Sarah. Keep into the crowd,"her mom warned her.

"I'll try." Yeah Right. How can I do that?

"Sarah, there's another one." Sarah's eyes widened.

"Who?"she asked immediately.

"I don't know, but I've been told. We don't have much time." She touched Sarah's silky hair. "You always had such pretty hair." Then, after saying their final words, they reluctantly parted. "Bye the way, my original name was Sarah,"her mom said. She turned her head and winked. Sarah stood there, shocked. Sarah always felt she knew everything about her mom, but she really didn't. So her mom changed her name to Emily while in Abnegation. But why did she leave Dauntless?"

Sarah watched as she was heading towards Sebastian's mom. They were walking out together, breaking into a hug.
Lyndsay smiled and hugged her pillow. "How was it Nel? Sarah?"she asked them.

"It was alright,"Nel said shrugging casually. He didn't want to show how he really felt. He sighed and laid back on his mattress, turning towards Sarah. "You?"

"Words can't describe it,"Sarah said smirking. She chuckled and laid back in her pillow, letting down her hair. She turned back towards Nel. "Cornelius? That's your real name?"Sarah asked.

Nel's cheeks flushed. "Nel stands for Cornelius?"Lyndsay asked curiously. "Hmm. I like Cornelius. It sounds rich."

"It's a mouthful,"Nel replied. He sighed. "Good night guys. Tomorrow is the last day of training."

"Nel!"Lyndsay said chuckling.

"What?"Nel asked.

"I saw Sarah's tattoo!" Lyndsay grinned triumphantly. "It's Dauntless fire."

Nel smirked. "I already saw it." Lyndsay's smile faded.

"Idiot,"she whispered before she slept. Sarah laughed and waited until they closed their eyes. Then she looked around the room. Who could the other Divergent be?
nalasimba83

The pain of being alone?

Postby Scars Mate » May 13th, 2014, 6:00 pm

Sebastian let out a long sigh, what felt like an electric current coursing through his veins like wildfire. There was no way he could fall asleep, and it was quite early. He slipped from his bed, fully clothed and strode from the room, head held high. That was the key, in Dauntless. Look like you knew what you were doing, and no one would stop you.

There was another.

Another Divergent. He wasn't alone. If only he could figure out who it was-

His blood ran cold. Then they'd both likely die. He took a shaky breath, fear welling up inside him. Of course. It was dangerous- especially the simulation part of initiation. He had read about it- of course he had.

I'll have to procrastinate in the simulation, he decided. Take as long as possible without getting cut.

He had carried on walking, and found himself outside the tattoo place. He spotted Alice inside, and he waved at her. She grinned, beckoning him inside. He gladly entered, out of the chill.

"Hey!" She said softly. "What's up?" Sebastian sighed, then leaned close.

"There's another, like me, and you know." Alice let out a hiss out breath through her teeth.

"So you want a job!" She said loudly, pulling away. Sebastian opened his mouth to object, then spotted a man in the corner.

"Yeah, I uh-"

"Designing," she said immediately. "See me tomorrow evening, but whenever you have free time draw some stuff, okay? I can't draw and tattoo," she added.

"Fine." He smiled ever so slightly. "See you tomorrow!"

"See ya!" With that, he left, finding his way back to the room and going to bed with his mind relatively at ease. He would find out tomorrow.
Scars Mate
Live long and prosper

Postby nalasimba83 » May 13th, 2014, 11:10 pm

Sarah took a deep breath and closed her eyes. She felt a surge of excitement running inside her, as if she was expecting something to happen. She woke up early the next morning when other initiates slowly started waking up, she went to the tattoo parlor. She tied her hair into a ponytail and went to greet Alice.

"Hey Sarah,"she said. "I was just looking for you." Alice was in tall heels, but she only came up to Sarah's neck. She opened a door and she saw Sebastian with a stack of papers. "He is you're protege from now on,"she said, smirking.

"Protege?"Sarah repeated.

"Yes, you just sort of train him and look over him and stuff, just like how you are my protege,"Alice said shrugging. "Kay?"Sarah motioned towards Alice and pulled open the door and closed it with her back against it.

"Alice!"Sarah whispered tightly. "He and I are supposed to be enemies. That's just how things work. We can't possibly work together!"

"Aww, but why not?"

"Have you seen him?"she said putting a hand towards the door. "He's a total jerk."

"He's not,"Alice said sighing. "That's just his upbringing, its how he was trained. Just like I was trained to be a smart-mouth." Alice grinned. "Anyway, you're a great artist and he is creative. I bet you two would make a great team. Just see how things will unravel. He'll make sketches, you can edit them and incorporate them into your own design. It's like a two-man team."

"Alice, that was just partly the reason I asked you to come outside,"Sarah said taking a deep breath. "I've heard there's another one. Another Divergent." Sarah whispered the name so lightly.

"Alright, maybe you two should get started, I guess,"Alice said as if though she didn't hear it.

"You don't want me to know?"Sarah asked. "Because I know that you know who the other one is."

Alice paused for a few moments. "It's not that I don't want you to know...I just want to tell when the time is right."

"Well, when will that be?"Sarah said flinging her arms into the air skeptically.

"That's for me to know and you to find out,"Alice replied.

Sarah gritted her teeth. "Fine,"she said at last, trusting Alice's judgment. She took another stack of paper and joined Sebastian.
nalasimba83

The pain of being alone?

Postby Scars Mate » May 14th, 2014, 5:44 pm

There was a prolonged silence as Sebastian and Sarah kept quiet.

Say something, he thought.

"Uh, hi?" He tried. Being nice wasn't his thing. Facts were. Facts were good, simple, easy. Sometimes he really missed Erudite. "Initiation starts properly today," he added.

She knows that, he thought sourly.

He turned his focus on the papers below him, and the pen in his hand. He had been instructed by Alice to first of all put designs in plastic sheaths, then design some of his own, and then make variations of other peoples. Not hard at all.

But is was so awkward. He bright his fine liner back to the page, drawing over someone's sketch of a giant winged beast. He made the head harsher, the wings more curled and added claws. And now it's a dragon.

He fiddled about with his utensils, suddenly feeling brave, or at least like he had some guts.

"Just so you know, I wasn't really that annoyed about the tattoo. Just stressed, y'know? Training and changes and everything."

That about sums it up without making me seem like I really seem to care.
Scars Mate
Live long and prosper

Postby nalasimba83 » May 14th, 2014, 6:19 pm

Sarah looked towards her side. Great. How do I reply to that. "I understand,"she replied. "After this stage of initiation, there's a rival game of capture the flag." So let me say something an Erudite would actually care about. She had learned this from Alice. "Between Drew and a Dauntless leader."

She looked down at her papers. She drew a flaming phoenix so far. It's wings projected fire and it's head stood upright. She drew several more copies of it, and decided to add it to the tattoo book. While they worked, they kept exchanging an awkward conversation. Suddenly, the time was up. Sarah took her papers and clipped in front of Alice's desk for approval.

Suddenly, she saw Lyndsay and Nel in front of the door, with Lyndsay waving. Sarah opened the door and went outside. "Okay, first off. Why did I see Sebastian in that room?"Lyndsay asked curiously. "Second of all, it's the first stage of initiation, tell me you knew that!"

"First off,"Sarah said. "Sebastian is officially a design maker. "He sort of works under me. And second of all, I knew that...but I may have forgot about it." Sarah paused for a minute, then smirking. "Wait a minute...Lyndsay, do you like Sebastian?" Sarah remembered how Lyndsay asked about Sebastian a few moments ago and how she avoided any harsh words about him when Sarah first met her.

Nel raised an eyebrow. "Candors can't lie!"he said in a sing-song voice, teasing her.

Lyndsay stood frozen and pale, which clearly showed her blushing. "I find him attractive,"she said in a matter-of-fact tone. "I wouldn't say that I like him...it may be just a little crush."

Sarah turned around and saw Sebastian walking out, behind her. "I wonder who I'll have to fight. So Nel, you can show me what you really have." Sarah smirked. "If you...have anything." Lyndsay stuck out her tongue towards Nel and went towards a big room. It had a ring around the middle like a wrestling match. "He's gonna call out the first match,"Sarah whispered, implying towards Drew who held a sheet of paper.
nalasimba83

The pain of being alone?

Postby Scars Mate » May 14th, 2014, 8:05 pm

"Sebastian and Arabella," Drew called. Sebastian gave Bella an apologetic look.

"Sorry," he said, grimacing. "Just-"

"Just fight like we want to win," Bella replied, her voice low.

They walked carefully up the the arena, conscious of eyes on them.

I wouldn't be surprised if everyone thought we were a couple, Sebastian thought. Great.

He hunkered down so he could look into her eyes. They lacked the warmth they usually had, but it was replaced by determination and concern. Sebastian mirrored her, posture loose but eyes calculating.

"Go!" Yelled Drew. Bella lunged first, but Sebastian slid to the side and knocked her off course with a blow to the side of her head. She let out a string of curse words, glaring at him as she shook her head free off the ringing in her ears. She got him back, though, feinting a kick to his left but twirling around to crack her foot against his shin. Pain made him keel over as it shot along his leg, gathering at his knee and making his leg collapse under him. She took her chance, straddling him and reigning blows down on him. He grunted, trying to shove her off but her grip was strong- very strong. Eventually, he found a weakness- she had no defensive tactic, only offensive. He grabbed her waist, gripping tightly so that she spasmed. He rolled her over so that he was on top of her. He mouthed sorry before punching her nose with a sickening crunch. She gave him a weak smile despite her predicament. She didn't go down without a fight, though; she clawed and scraped and scratched at him, winning her some points in Drew's eyes. Sebastian was far too heavy for her to push off, and even her strength couldn't rival it. He paused, giving her a look, before hitting her once more, in the jaw. She took the opportunity, pretending to pass out.

Sebastian rose slowly, breathing heavily. He gently shook her awake, her eyes opening a crack before judging it safe to recuperate. Drew gave them encouraging looks- he seemed impressed at both of them. Sebastian wrapped an arm around Bella, drawing her in as they limped from the ring.

"Sorry," he murmured.

"No problem," she muttered. "We both did okay. We're fine." He lowered her onto the ground carefully, letting her rest against him as she caught her breath.

This was not fine.
Scars Mate
Live long and prosper

Postby nalasimba83 » May 14th, 2014, 8:57 pm

Nel winced. "That was a good fight. Perhaps, a little too good." Nel watched as both Sebastian and Arabella limped out of the ring and from the line. Drew held the next match in his hand. He waited silently.

"Jackson's the real one that we have to look to,"Sarah whispered. "I really don't want to fight him."

"You're right. The guy has been studying combat since forever." Nel looked at him. Jackson had his brown hair spiked up. He was grinning confidently.

"But then again, so did I,"Nel replied. Suddenly, Jackson noticed Nel staring at him and he shifted his head. Both were studying each other. Sarah shook Nel's shoulder to snap him out of it. "What?"Nel asked.

"It's Lyndsay versus Goldifox,"Sarah said.

"Goldifox? Nice nickname,"Nel replied. He watched as the two girls circled each other around the ring. "Go Lyndsay!"he said. He turned to Sarah. "Are you sure she'll be able to take that girl on?"

"Why? Goldifox doesn't look that strong." Sarah shrugged. "I'm pretty sure Lyndsay can do some damage to her."

"Lyndsay isn't much of a fighter,"Nel whispered. He took a deep breath. "Just watch."

"How could you say that?"Sarah replied. "I thought you two were like brother and sisters."

"The truth hurts Sarah. Lets just see what this Goldifox girl really has."
nalasimba83

The pain of being alone?

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)