[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Divergent RP- Scars Mate and nalasimba83 — My Lion King Forum

Divergent RP- Scars Mate and nalasimba83

Re: Divergent RP- Scars Mate and nalasimba83

Postby Scars Mate » May 15th, 2014, 6:23 pm

Sebastian kept his head low, concentrating on his breathing. He couldn't make himself watch the next match, no matter how hard he tried. He pretended he was helping Bella recover, who did in truth need help.

"Breathing." He reminded her when he hadn't heard a breath for a while. Two girls were fighting, the one who hung around Sarah and some other one. He was indifferent to both. He had noted how Sarah's friend looked at him, but he didn't really care.

"I'm okay," Bella whispered.

Sebastian's eyes flicked up to see one girl hit another, but he dropped his eyes before figure out who was who.

"Yeah, I don't think so. But you aren't bleeding anymore." Thank God that had stopped. He felt irreconcilable guilt over their fight, but it was okay, like Bella said. At least he believed so.

(Sorry, couldn't so much without taking Lyndsay over)
Scars Mate
Live long and prosper

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Whatever :3
Pride Points: 44

Postby nalasimba83 » May 15th, 2014, 8:24 pm

Goldifox has the first to punch after the girls circled each other. Lyndsay couldn't block it and she went skidding back a few feet. "Is that all you got? You're pathetic,"Goldifox replied. Lyndsay got back on her feet and attempted to follow her combat training lessons. She failed to find any way to land a hit on Goldifox. She was faster, stronger, and perhaps smarter.

"Why can't she just block that punch?"Sarah asked. "It wasn't that hard. Why is she hesitating!" Sarah watched eagerly. Lyndsay's opponent wasn't even trying.

Goldifox kicked back her leg and aimed at Lyndsay's chest. Lyndsay rolled over to the side and surprisingly dodged it, but she was too slow. Her opponent grabbed her fists and jammed them into Lyndsay's stomach. Blood gushed out of Lyndsay's mouth. She grimaced and got up, clutching her stomach. "Come on! You seemed so confident just an hour ago,"Goldifox replied, smirking.

"It would help if she just pretended to pass out,"Sarah whispered lowly. She looked back up at Nel who nodded back.

"Agreed."

Lyndsay to her surprise landed a blow on Goldifox' head. She clutched the side of her head with both her hands. It barely did any damage to her. Lyndsay took this as an opportunity to land a couple more punches, but Goldifox took her right hand and snapped it. A sharp cry came out from Lyndsay. Goldifox held back her punch. "Stop it!"Lyndsay pleaded. She looked back at Drew and made a 'surrender' signal with her two hands. It must have been painful with her snapped hand. "Enough!"she said. She bent on her knees and coughed up more blood onto the ground.

"This match goes to Piper Hill,"Drew replied. He ordered them off the ring.

"What's Piper's faction?"Sarah asked Nel.

"Definitely not Candor,"Nel said shaking his head. "The only one who ever learned actual combat there is probably me." Nel went up to the ring. "Let's go help her."

"Hey are you okay?"Sarah asked crouched down.

Lyndsay shook her head. "Stupid Piper bitc*" Lyndsay was still on the ground, bending her knees. Her arms were clutching her stomach and she continued coughing up blood.

"What should we do?"Sarah asked looking at Nel. "Take her to the infirmary?"

Nel nodded. "Can you get up?"he asked Lyndsay. She slowly nodded back. It took her a couple of minutes, but she could stand, though barely.
After both of them dropped Lyndsay off at the infirmary, they both stood together waiting for Drew's next match. "Sarah Triton versus Mina Martin." Sarah looked around to see who Mina was. She never saw this girl before. Mina had long brown hair and brown eyes. She was almost as tall as Sarah, but a few inches shorter. They both wore the same uniforms and looked at each other curiously.

"Good luck,"Nel said to her.

"Thanks,"Sarah replied. She went up to the ring along with the other Mina girl. They both waited for Drew's signal. He nodded at the two girls and the match began. Sarah remembered to always get the first punch. Unlike Lyndsay and Piper, they didn't circle each other. Sarah punched her cheek with enormous force she could hear a slight crunch. Mina clasped her cheek with a drizzle of blood on her fingertips. She took her own fist, balled it, and aimed for Sarah's side of the head. Sarah saw that coming from Lyndsay's match, but she blocked it with her two fists crossed. She took grasp of Mina's hand and flipped her over holding her right hand in her clutches. She saw Drew nodding, approving of her technique.

Mina struggled to get out. She looked back. She kicked Sarah's thighs and broke free. She spun around instantly and kicked at Sarah's back, who instead carefully avoided it by stepping to the side. Sarah was quick and she re-appeared behind Mina. She kicked at her back and she went skidding to the edge of the ring. Mina got up and spun around to get a kick with more force. Sarah let down her legs flat and ducked it, getting back up, but kicking Mina's ankle as she spun her other leg around. Mina crouched down holding down her ankle. Sarah took a deep breath and balled her fists into Mina's chest. She could see blood splurting out of her mouth like with Lyndsay, except a very small amount. Sarah avoided a bigger thrust. Mina tried getting up with a sharp pain crawling up her ankle. She took Sarah's arm and twisted it behind her back, then tried to bring her down with a kick. Sarah noticed she was kicking with her weak ankle and used that as her weakness. Sarah gritted her teeth as her arm began to get twisted. She had to break free fast. She took her legs and kicked back at Mina's knees. Sarah lost balance for a couple of moments and fell to the ground, but got up shortly.

Mina's legs were wobbly. She had a pained ankle and weak knees. Sarah acknowledged her for her determination. Sarah jammed her fists into Mina's ribs. Sarah took another deep breath, feeling something crack. Mina let out a loud cry. Almost all her body had sustained severe injuries. Sarah looked at Drew. She hoped Mina would throw the match like Lyndsay did so that she wouldn't be forced to keep damaging her. Mina tried punching Sarah with her elbow, but Sarah carefully avoided it. Mina tripped on the floor landing hard on her shoulder. She let out another cry since she had dislocated her shoulder. Sarah easily pinned her to the floor, leaning closer to her ear. "Pretend to pass out,"she whispered to Mina. She could see Mina's head bob. Sarah got up slowly.

"This match goes to Sarah Triton,"Drew said. He flashed her a smile. Sarah ignored him, like always. Did he always like seeing people in pain?

Sarah went back to Mina and helped her up. She didn't look too injured from the inside, but Sarah knew several of her bones had been broken. Mina couldn't move and preferred to stay on the ring's ground. She was slightly sobbing. "Sorry,"Sarah whispered. Mina nodded, understanding. She felt slightly guilty. A couple of her friends tried helping Mina out of the ring, taking her to the infirmary as well.

"Nice technique,"Nel said.

"Whatever, let's go to lunch,"Sarah said.

"What?"Nel replied incredulously. "We're in the middle of the first initiation!"

"It's done for today. The other set of the matches are going to continue tomorrow,"Sarah replied.

"In that case..."
Sarah and Nel looked at each other. "So do you know who your going to fight yet?"Sarah asked putting some butter on her bread. Nel paused for a few moments, picking up some bread himself.

"No,"Nel replied. "But I have someone in mind...who I want to fight."

Suddenly, Lyndsay came back. She looked alright, but she wasn't smiling. She took a seat next to Sarah and grabbed a plate. "Did you win?"she said suddenly turning towards Sarah.

Sarah nodded. "Are you okay?"she said turning back.

"Yeah, it was a hard punch, but after all it was just a punch. Nothing life-threatening." Lyndsay shrugged. She was playing cool about it. Suddenly, Mina came up to their table. She had a couple of bandages around-everywhere.

"Hi,"Mina said. She looked at Sarah. She was smiling a bit.

"Here. Do you want to sit?"Sarah asked. She took part of the responsibility. Mina shook her head and pointed to her own table.

"No. I wanted to tell you something Sarah,"she replied. She took a deep breath, but clutched her ribs like they hurt. "Thank you....I knew you were going easy on me. And thanks for letting me blow the match. I went to the infirmary, but they said my shoulder would heal by itself in approximately 4 weeks. It was just my ribs, but these bandages should somehow fix them." Sarah opened her mouth as if to speak. "You don't have to feel bad. It would have been a lot worse if you chose to fight me." With that, she went back to her table.

"Damn it, she's no nice,"Nel replied. "Why did she have to be so nice?"

"Amity,"Sarah replied. "She's definitely Amity."
nalasimba83
It's unbearable isn't it?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The pain of being alone?

Nickname(s): Sarah, NS83
Pride Points: 18

Postby Scars Mate » May 16th, 2014, 5:46 pm

"No, she's not," Bella said, leaning over to Sarah. "I'm he only Amity to change and become Dauntless, like, ever. Besides, I'd have grown up with her. I don't know her." Feeling her point was successfully made, she returned to her lunch. Spaghetti Bolognese with some beans. Delicious.

Sebastian studied his food, stirring it idly around the plate. "I don't like this." Bella sighed.

"You can't only eat Dauntless chocolate cake. Not enough protein," she said, mocking his knowledgable speeches.

"It's a hell of a lot nicer than this," he shot back. "Besides, I'm not hungry."

"At least you don't have an almost broken jaw," she muttered, then looked horrified. "I didn't-"

"Yeah, yeah. If you aren't okay, then just open your goddamn mouth and say so!" He snapped. "Like I wanted to fight you!" He turned away from her, teeth gritted. "Make up your mind."

"Sorry," she said meekly. Sebastian sighed.

"No, I should be sorry. You got it worse than I did, and every time I look at you I see a huge puffed up jaw, or black eye." He was right. Her hair, despite being combed back into place (albeit with shaky fingers), was ruffled. Her right eye was swollen and dark, her jaw the same. It was visibly difficult and painful to eat, and her hands kept fluttering to her stomach where he had punched her. His back was aching too, but no one could see that. It wasn't the same. "I hat this initiation process. Turning us against each other? That isn't brave. It's stupid."

"Shush!" She hissed, before collapsing into a fit of coughs.

"You should rest," he told her. "Come one."

They trekked upstairs, with many stops, finally reaching the bedroom. He set her down, letting her doze. He sighed, wondering what to do, when suddenly he realised he could get some work done.

Pulling out his paper pad and some sketching pencils, he looked around the room for inspiration, finding none. He grunted, then let the tip flow across the page, zoning out, completely unaware of anyone or anything else in the room.
Scars Mate
Live long and prosper

Postby nalasimba83 » May 16th, 2014, 6:37 pm

(okay, this is where they know about each other)
Sarah, then decided to focus on the main problems: Finding out the other Divergent. Sarah looked around the table, finding each person and analyzing them. She looked towards Nel and Lyndsay. "So are you guys worried about a specific stage of initiation?" She hoped she didn't make it too obvious.

Nel set down his fork and drained a glass of coke. "Hmm...I'm really not," He shrugged and continued laughing and talking.

"Other than the physical part, no." Lyndsay looked rather depressed. Every sentence she said had a sarcastic meaning to it.

Sarah couldn't worry about that. She went to the top of the balcony to think properly. That was the only time she had privacy....ever. She thought about Piper Hill, she couldn't be Divergent, the girl is looking for trouble. What about Jackson Klutz? Sarah shook her head, no Divergent is purposefully seeking attention. She immediately crossed four initiates out of the list. She took a deep breath. She was getting frustrated with this, and began to doubt Alice's judgments.

She looked around and found Sebastian making his way into the 'bedroom' along with Bella. She knew it was ridiculous to label one of them Divergent, but she was willing to check. She looked at the sky. If anyone spotted her not into her mattress, she would be in some serious trouble. From the balcony, there was a glass door, leading to a pile of stairs. Sarah cautiously climbed them, careful to not make any sound. She looked at Sebastian making a couple of sketches. Sarah nodded. Right, for the designs. She turned back around, her back leaning against the wall. She felt like a creepy stalker. She looked back and carefully looked closer at the sketches. Sebastian was unknowingly forming the word "Divergent" onto the papers. Sarah's lips parted and she made to cover her mouth to not make any noise. Sebastian was the other Divergent.
"How could Sebastian be Divergent?"Sarah asked herself while she was in the mattress. "Maybe he just heard the name somewhere." Sarah shook her head. She observed his behavior more closely, definitely the behavior of a Divergent. "Goddammit!"she said, talking to herself. She would definitely know tomorrow.
"Having bad dreams?"Lyndsay asked. She smirked. Lyndsay's new behavior was probably because she lost to Piper Hill.

"No. Just thinking,"Sarah replied. Sarah, Nel, and Lyndsay went back to lunch after the second day of initiation was done.

"Same here. They still didn't call my name!"Nel complained. He grumbled and bit into his hot dog, making a mess of ketchup everywhere. "I mean come on, there are only 11 initiates. How hard could it be to get this over with?"

Sarah was still lost in thought while she was nibbling on her bun. Suddenly, she spotted Sebastian in sight. "Be right back,"Sarah informed them, setting down her plate and leaving.

"Hey wait!"Nel said. "Where are you-"

"You can have my hot dog, I barely bit onto it!"Sarah shouted back, waving. Sebastian was making his way into the tattoo parlor to submit his entry of designs. "Wait up!"Sarah shouted. After initiation, she dressed into normal clothes. A white blouse and tattered jean shorts.

He looked back, a little surprised, but he looked like he didn't care. Typical Erudite. "Okay,"Sarah said, panting a little. "I know what you are." She looked at him. She didn't mean to creep him out. She waited for his reply.
nalasimba83

The pain of being alone?

Postby Scars Mate » May 16th, 2014, 8:22 pm

Sebastian's heart seemed to skip a beat.

She knew he was Divergent. Swear words filled him head. How had she seen him doodling the day before? He hadn't meant to, but the words just spilled onto the page along with all the other drawings. He'd burt that particular piece of paper immediately after, before anyone had come in. Bella hadn't seen him. How had she.

"I'm afraid I have no idea what your talking about," he replied easily, swinging round and pushing the door of the parlour open for her in a gentlemanly manner. "Care to elaborate? If it's the fact that I'm a homocidal manic, do me a favour and keep quiet or I'll have to kill you." He was joking, sarcasm his only defence in this tricky situation. His mother had said there was another. Was it her? It couldn't be. But, then again, he didn't know her. Maybe-

But he had to stay quiet. His mother had said to stay low key, and he had, but here he was, having drawn that stupid word on that stupid piece of paper.

He strode over to the desk, smiling at some woman who had come for a tattoo. He set down the papers, ordering them neatly. Too neatly. He was calm, but inside his heart was thumping. After a few seconds, he grabbed Sarah's arm and dragged her into the storage cupboard. No security cameras.

"So what do you know?" He asked patronisingly. "You seemed pretty worked up."
Scars Mate
Live long and prosper

Postby nalasimba83 » May 17th, 2014, 12:37 am

Sarah felt her arm being grasped and a door being closed. Sarah looked around in the stuffed cupboard, barely enough room for both of them. "Do I now?"Sarah asked sarcastically. She didn't want him to completely freak out more than he already was. "I don't think your a homicidal maniac, though you are a bit strange...." She cut her self shortly. "Or is that just an Erudite thing?" He laughed under his breath. "Oh look! He laughs!" Sarah found it surprising that Sebastian laughed. He never laughed-like ever.

Sarah couldn't see him that will in the dark. "You asked me what I knew." Sarah closed the cupboard doors even tighter. "I know you're-"Sarah went on her toes to reach Sebastian's ear even though she was tall. "Divergent." Sarah knew he was immediately going to deny it. He did. "But-did you know that we're the same?"
nalasimba83

The pain of being alone?

Postby Scars Mate » May 17th, 2014, 7:13 pm

Sebastian opened his mouth, then shut it. His initial thought was I do laugh, at my friends, but then he focused on the issue at hand. She knew he was Divergent. She was Divergent. His heart thumped unevenly in his chest. He wasn't alone. And it was all the more dangerous because of that.

"How the hell-" then he remembered that she must of seen him drawing. Damn. "How- Alice." Of course. They both knew Alice, had had her for their aptitude tests- so that was why she got them both working here. She was trying to set them up.

He pushed the door of the cupboard, striding out. No one noticed them. He ignored Sarah, looking instead at the drawings he had done, carefully alphabetising them depending on their subject. He kept her waiting, before leading the way from the parlour to the large river at the edge of the pit, in the chasm.

"You know how dangerous it is, then," he muttered to her. They couldn't be heard anyway, but there was no harm in being careful.
Scars Mate
Live long and prosper

Postby nalasimba83 » May 17th, 2014, 9:27 pm

"Of course,"Sarah replied to him. She turned her head towards him. "But I still don't know why it's so dangerous to be Divergent." She looked down at the river below her. "It's like I'm running away from something, but I have no idea what I'm running away from." She took a nearby flower and started picking its petals and slowly throwing it, like she did whenever she was deep in thought. She watched as they gradually fell down to the water, floating away.

"We'll have to work together,"Sarah suddenly said. "To get out of this mess. We can't let anybody find out about us. They'll kill us." She gripped the railings tightly. "Alice made us work in the parlour for a reason. She wanted us to form a sort of team. She can't stay in the Dauntless faction completely, since she's Candor."

Sebastian stood still, then nodded. Sarah didn't understand if it was reluctance or if he was thinking like her, too. She didn't want the first initiation to end yet. For the second initiation, they would surely find about both their Divergence. "We need a plan. To keep them from finding out in the simulations." Suddenly, she let go of the railings and turned her back towards them, with her elbows resting on them.

"What exactly happened in your simulation?" Sarah was really curious.
nalasimba83

The pain of being alone?

Postby Scars Mate » May 18th, 2014, 12:25 pm

Sebastian went cold. "I- I grabbed the knife," he began slowly. "But didn't use it on the dog. I used my knowledge to subdue it. I didn't try to stop it when it went for the girl." He cringed internally. "At least, not until it had its teeth around her throat." He was silent for a while, going over the experience in his mind. It wasn't real, he told himself. He would have saved the little girl if it was real. Would I?

He leant over the railing, staring down at the splashing river below. It was tumultuous, dangerous but fascinating.

"You know the simulations," he said, frowning. "We're going to have to lie low. Not be too quick, but them again we can't be too slow in case we get cut." He sighed, rubbing his temples. "And we should get too close, and least not visibly. An Erudite and a Stiff?" He let out a cold, hard laugh. "Now, that would draw attention." He felt bad about that, for some reason. "And, I guess we can't talk about it unless we're 100% sure it's safe."

He glanced back at some laughing people behind them, in the pit. How lucky they were. They had one, just one faction they belonged to. He didn't.
Scars Mate
Live long and prosper

Postby nalasimba83 » May 19th, 2014, 1:25 am

"Agreed,"Sarah said, running over the fact that he continued using the term 'Stiff.' "We should only talk and meet up at the Parlour." Sebastian nodded. She looked behind her and saw Nel and Lyndsay walking towards her, but they didn't see her yet. "I have to go."

Sebastian nodded, understanding. Then, he turned to his side to find Bella walking towards him as well. "So what were you doing?"Lyndsay asked.

"Err..."Sarah began. She was usually good at lying, but she couldn't find one sensible and logical one at the moment. Sarah was also anxious, did both of them overhear the conversation she had with Sebastian? She knew Lyndsay could read her body language so she slowed down her heart's beating and remained calm.

"She doesn't have to say anything if she doesn't want to,"Nel replied. Sarah grinned inside her head. Oh my god! Thank you!, Sarah silently thanked him. "Anyways, I gotta go."

"Where?"Lyndsay replied immediately.

"I have a feeling it has something to do with the initiation?"Sarah asked. "Just a guess." Nel tightened for a moment, then sighed.

"Yes,"Nel said. "See ya."

This left Lyndsay and Sarah alone. Sarah could feel a cold stare coming from Lyndsay. Sarah clenched her fists. She thought Lyndsay would have 'recovered' from her drama. She sighed and left Lyndsay alone, heading towards the balcony where it was peaceful and beautiful.

She climbed up the stairs noticing how their bedroom was empty. Sarah pushed open the door to find that she wasn't alone. Three other kids were there. She could tell they were Dauntless born. One kid had black spiky hair and black eyes. He wore a silver studded leather jacket over his regular Dauntless uniform. Somehow, he managed to look non-gothish. The other boy had brown hair and black eyes with two piercings on his left ear. He wore a casual Dauntless shirt and pants. The third kid was a girl. She had short purple hair and a grin on her face.

"I'll just come back later,"Sarah said quickly, pushing the glass door open a crack.

"Wait,"The boy with the brown hair said. "Is your name Sarah?" He asked with a curiosity. The other boy and the girl turned around and stared at her. "Oh right sorry, I'm Max." He pointed a finger at the guy next to him,"He's Luke." Then he looked at the girl with him. "And she's Jane."

"Uhh...Yeah, I'm Sarah,"Sarah replied. Both the guys were good-looking, especially Luke though he intimidated her at first, and the girl wasn't ugly. "How do you know my name?" Was it her first jumper reputation?

"Nel told us about you,"Luke said.

"Nel?"Sarah asked. "Like Cornelius, the Candor?"

Jane shrugged. "Yeah, but we usually call him Nel. He likes it that way-Wait, so he told you his full name?"

"It's more like I found out,"Sarah replied, closing the glass door shut behind her. Who knew? Maybe these guys were fun to hang out with. "So how do you know Nel? And if you do know him, why don't I see you guys hanging out with him?"

"Nel was friends with us, even before we got into this faction,"Luke spoke, with a slight British accent."It's not un-common for Candors to befriend Dauntlesses."

"He told us about his friend called Sarah Triton, which I'm assuming is you,"Max said nodding his head towards Sarah. He smirked. "He also said she was pretty. You sorta looked like her so-" Sarah flashed a smile at him.

"And as for us not being with him,"Jane cut in. "We're all Dauntless-born initiates. We don't really clash with the transfers."

"Right,"Sarah said. "Forgot about that. So what are you guys doing. I thought I saw you guys look all amused."

"More like anxious,"Max replied. "See here?" He gestured for her to come towards them. He made a space for her to look beside him. There was a long zipline and two hangers wrapped in thick layers of ductape,which Sarah figured for her hands. "It's a zipline attached here to all the way around there,"he said pointing in front of Sarah. "Then it takes a loop and you end up back here."

Jane then looked down. "It's a looonng way down."

"So if we accidentally drop by any chance, we'll die,"Sarah asked.

"Basically,"Luke replied for her. He seemed like the cool and collective member of the group, not the mention the smarted.

"Who designed this...zipline,"Sarah asked again.

"That would be me,"Max said waving his hand.

"But I fixed it, so there's a chance we won't die,"Luke said reassuringly. "I make up for their lack of brains."

Max rolled his eyes. "First up, wanna give it a go?" He pulled the hangers towards Sarah.

"No its okay, I'll go later,"she replied skeptically.

"Jane?"Max asked. She shook her head.

"It seems as if though you're afraid,"Luke smirked.

"Oh shut up! I am not,"Max clutched the hangers. Then, Luke took the hangers into his hands and looked down. Max seemed somewhat, grateful. "Ready?" Luke didn't give a signal and went through the zipline. In a matter of minutes, Luke was already back in the building jumping and landing perfectly on the balcony.

"Yeah!"Jane said clapping.

Then Luke took the hangers and gestured towards Sarah. "Really, its fun." He didn't look that scary. Sarah stood stiff and tightened. Then, she let out a sigh and went towards them.

"Uh-okay fine,"Sarah said. She grasped the hangers and looked down at the hundreds of feet under her. The hangers weren't too flimsy with all the ductape around it. "So do I just swing?"

"Step back a little first,"Luke instructed her. She did as she was told. "Now let go."

She went back and swung. She was going incredibly fast. She could feel her heart racing and her hair swaying wildly. She would be laughing and grinning if it wasn't for the fact that her life was literally in her hands. She learned to let go when she was in middle of the loop. She laughed and looked down. It was awesome and the fear slowly subsided from her. Then she realized that she was almost at the balcony. She slowly gripped the railings with her feet and let go of the hangers.

"So nobody managed to die yet,"Jane said.

"It's a miracle, isn't it?"Sarah replied. Jane laughed to her reply and decided to go next. After that, Max went. Luke leaned against the wall and folded his arms watching Max let go, screaming.

"So much for all his cool talk,"Jane said. "Oh well, Max is Max, and you gotta love the guy."

After that, they sat in the part of the balcony that had no railings and just talked. Max was funny and goofy, but he also had a Dauntless side to him. Jane just went along with whatever Max said, and she was also a bit girly. Sarah had a feeling she had something towards Max. Luke was just the opposite of a goth. Although he talked less, he was always calm about everything he did. He was also funny and easy-going, something that his looks never expressed. Sarah knew he was definitely Dauntless. He was definitely a good friend. Sarah could tell it in his eyes that he loved Max and Jane. He always smiled and laughed whenever Max or Jane started some silly joke.

"So you work at the parlor?"Jane asked. "No wonder we thought we found you familiar,"Jane said mentioning her and Max. "Right, so Luke never saw you."

Sarah turned her head towards Luke. She sat in between him and Jane, with Max to her far right. "You don't have any piercings or tattoos?"she asked him to confirm.

"I don't,"Luke replied.

"Why not?"

Luke shrugged at the question and looked below him."I guess I like it that way." Sarah smirked at this, in a good way.

"I have to go,"Sarah said. She looked at the sun and could figure out the time by its position. "Drew and the other instructors will kill me."

"Bye Sarah!"Jane said waving.

"Yeah, nice knowing you. Say hi to Nel for me,"Max said as well.

Luke nodded towards her. "Bye." He was strangely polite for a 'bad boy.' Sarah waved by at all of them as she made her way downstairs. She grinned, thinking about Luke.
"Oh! Max said hi to you,"Sarah said as she looked down at her chicken and soup. The three of them looked at their dinner. Nel stopped and set down his fork, his eyes widening.

"Really? How do you know them-I mean meet them,"he said, correcting himself.

"After you left to go somewhere, I went towards the balcony and saw them zip-lining."

"Dauntless-born initiates?"Lyndsay asked. "So are those you're new friends?"

"There's nothing wrong with that Lyndsay,"Nel said. "So did Max still scream again?" Sarah grinned, nodding. "I love that guy. Really lightens up the mood." Then he sighed. "Too bad I don't get to spend enough time with them anymore."
nalasimba83

The pain of being alone?

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)