[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Divergent RP- Scars Mate and nalasimba83 — My Lion King Forum

Divergent RP- Scars Mate and nalasimba83

Re: Divergent RP- Scars Mate and nalasimba83

Postby Scars Mate » June 10th, 2014, 6:25 pm

"Well," Sebastian began. "Erudite love learning- and don't roll your eyes," he added, raising an eyebrow. "People don't realise how much they like it." He purposely excluded himself. "I mean, some- not all- will do anything in the name of science, knowledge- not in a bad way. Just because they think learning is amazing. They're usually okay, to be honest. But Meredith- she goes a bit overboard sometimes." He frowned. "And people wear glasses for the sake of wearing glasses. Which is stupid, but I guess that's just 'the thing'. We get a lot of visitors from other factions, so we won't actually look out of place- I mean, we control education and stuff. Just look like you know what you're doing, and no one will really question you. And," he said finally, "I've been to headquarters. On a trip. Unless you have an appointment, you don't get in. I can get in- you can't. And don't try and tell me you can sneak in," he said, holding up a hand. "Because we have the best security systems out of all the factions. To get to the headquarters- like, proper headquarters, you need to have a certain access key, DNA, you name it. So if I can find Meredith, I can get us in. She invites all ex-Erudites for a chat if they come back. She'll let us in, but pleaselet me do the talking. She'll know who you are. Abnegation to Dauntless? No one is going to forget that." He sighed, frowning. "So why are we even going? To find out more stuff on Divergents?"
Scars Mate
Live long and prosper

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Whatever :3
Pride Points: 44

Postby nalasimba83 » June 10th, 2014, 7:52 pm

(In the first book, Tris got into the Erudite faction easily since she was ex-Abnegation and completely Dauntless right? I think the "no Abnegations allowed" rule only applied to people that stay permanently in the Abnegation faction...)

Sarah rolled her eyes since Sebastian didn't realize he rolled his eyes as often as Sarah did. She still listened to Sebastian's information on the Erudite faction.

Sarah pouted,"Well whats the fun in that? Geez, its like making you do all the work and making me sit and watch." She thought about what could have happened if she brought Jackson here, but that wouldn't be possible without telling that she was Divergent. She began listening more about Sebastian's faction and Meredith. "But I could just lie and say I hate my faction and I want nothing to do with it, so that is why I transferred to Dauntless. Which is not completely a lie,"she mumbled. "Anyways, the point is I'm officially considered Dauntless. The rule is no Abnegation allowed and I'm not considered Abnegation anymore even though I transferred from that faction, you see how that works out?"

"And yes, basically. I found out information on Meredith and the simulation serum from the Dauntless Headquarters, which by the way wasn't that hard to sneak into,"she grunted. "But I want to know Meredith's real objective. Sure she wants to capture Divergents, but why? And I have a feeling that more people want, us Divergents. So maybe Meredith and some other people are working together? It seems like a possibility." Sebastian leaned forward, more interested.

"You and I both know Erudite is a wise faction. One of their main tactics is forming an ally. Like how they did with Dauntless,"she said. "So, maybe we have more than one enemy. I know that if we can sneak into the headquarters, we can have access to basically pretty much-everything!"
nalasimba83
It's unbearable isn't it?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The pain of being alone?

Nickname(s): Sarah, NS83
Pride Points: 18

Postby Scars Mate » June 12th, 2014, 5:58 pm

(Sorry about the delay, I've had rehearsal everyday >.< )

Sebastian sighed, frowning as he leant back against the metal of the train. "Fair enough," he said carefully. "So: the plan. We get to Erudite headquarters. We find some staff, find Meredith. Convince her that we're having seconds thoughts- maybe we can ask her what jobs would require us working in Erudite? That seems plausible enough, and will explain why we arrived uninvited at the Erudite compound. The she invites us in. We chat. I lead her away, you grab some files while I keep her busy, then you join us and pretend you got lost. Then we come back to Dauntless. Easy easy. Good thing we don't have training." He paused. "And if all else fails, we ask my mother. She works in Erudite headquarters." He avoided Sarah's gaze, turning himself slightly away from her awkwardly. He missed her, and hated the fact that it showed how much being separated from his Mother hurt him. "But that's a last resort," he added forcefully.
Scars Mate
Live long and prosper

Postby nalasimba83 » June 12th, 2014, 8:04 pm

Sarah grinned,"Excellent." She patted Sebastian's shoulder playfully,"Do you know how glad I am to have an Erudite as an ally, or more specifically a friend I guess..." She noticed his eyes drifting away and she frowned a bit. "So he does have a soft spot,"she thought. She knew it was going to take a while to get to Erudite so she opened a book and began reading it without even knowing what it was about. Surprisingly enough, it was about Dauntless history.

She was already more than half done with the book. She found it surprising that Dauntless wasn't always like this faction. Sarah began to read more and found out Dauntless was originally a caring faction that used bravery to help others, instead of hurt others. Dauntless' version of bravery now changed into combat experience. She sighed and then shrugged, factions change over time. "Hey Sebastian?"she asked when she lifted her head. "Your mom was originally a Dauntless born right?"
nalasimba83

The pain of being alone?

Postby Scars Mate » June 13th, 2014, 4:24 pm

"I, uh- yeah. I guess. I didn't find out until more recently." Sebastian sighed. "Yours to, right? Bella's Mom, too. I kinda wish I knew before. It wouldn't have exactly stopped me coming to Dauntless, or even make we want to come more, I just regret never asking, y'know?" His eyes searched Sarah's for understanding. "But we always have regrets."

He turned his attention to his bag. He found some book shoved at the bottom- of course, the one he'd forgotten he'd had- and fiddled with it in his hands.

"We're missing lunch now," he said, glancing out of a window. And my spare time with Bella, he thought. He wasn't sure why he was so upset about that- they practically lived together, rarely apart, and it wasn't like he didn't have any other friends. He just couldn't put his finger of what he found so strangely upsetting. "Have you considered telling anyone else yet?" He asked, facing Sarah. "Bella knows, about both of us, but wouldn't you like to have someone to talk to about it?"
Scars Mate
Live long and prosper

Postby nalasimba83 » June 13th, 2014, 8:58 pm

"I wouldn't know who to trust,"Sarah immediately replied. "I may have some trust issues." Sarah had followed his eyes when he had said that they were missing lunch. She knew he was talking about Bella and slightly frowned again. She looked back at her own book thinking to herself if Sebastian had thought her boring, but not because she loved him or wanted him to love her back, but because she simply wanted him to like her. She muttered something and flipped a few pages of her book to examine the pictures for a while.

A few minutes went by with nobody talking to each other, just them reading and looking at their own books. "Erudite is getting near,"she informed him with a stern voice without lifting her head or looking at him. She had a slight bitter tone. He looked at her curiously, knowing she had a problem with him. Erudites weren't particularly good at spotting emotions or understanding body language since they almost always try to think of a logical explanation instead of an emotional explanation. Sometimes Sarah wondered if he even had any emotions.

"I see it coming,"she said again with the same tone. She closed the book with a loud thud and shoved it into her bag. Sarah looked out of the window and grabbed the railing preparing herself to jump.
nalasimba83

The pain of being alone?

Postby Scars Mate » June 14th, 2014, 4:54 pm

"So do I," Sebastian said sharply. He was annoyed at her tone- what had he done? It wasn't his fault he had run out of conversation. He thought briefly of the erudite stereotype he often got put into- never feeling. Ironically, it was Erudites feelings which made them curious about things and want to learn. He didn't get why Sarah wasn't suddenly bitter when they'd been getting along so well a few seconds ago. He'd even though of her as his friend.

"If you have a problem, spit it out. We're about to go into my old faction- do me a favour and stop acting like I'm still an Erudite." He looked at her, hard. "Why the nasty tone? What have I done?" He studied her, trying to figure it out. His thoughts flitted involuntarily back to Bella- he missed her already. And Jo and Lucy and Annie and Jacob. Sarah clearly didn't want to be with him now.
Scars Mate
Live long and prosper

Postby nalasimba83 » June 16th, 2014, 8:45 am

(Hi! Sorry I haven't posted for like two days, I've just got out of school and my dad returned after his trip to Europe, so we had a family thing, and I'm so sorry for not posting!)

Sarah rolled her eyes and jumped without a warning, landing perfectly as opposed to last time with Luke, Max, and Jane. She laughed a short, fake, and bitter laugh. She was feeling angry, annoying, and stubborn for some odd reason. "If I have a problem?"she asked as she continued walking without bothering to look back. "It's more like if you have a problem. With me, that is,"She said her eyes drifting to explore what was around them before they officially reached the Erudite compound.

She could feel his mouth open making a short cracked sound, before she shook her head and interrupted. "You know what?"she scoffed. She held a hand in front of Sebastian to stop him from talking. "Forget I asked, since you and I both know what exactly is going on here." He tilted his head, too confused to even open his mouth to start talking. They both continued walking, Sarah's hands to her shoulders holding the straps of her backpack, and her thumbs between her shoulder and the inside of her backpack straps.

"Look, its obvious that you don't like me,"She said suddenly mad at him. "Oh really?"she said after he was trying to explain what he thought. "So what was with that Bella thing over in that train?" He paused dead in his tracks furiously trying to explain, but Sarah annoyingly cut him off again. "Oh don't pretend,"she said loosely.
nalasimba83

The pain of being alone?

Postby Scars Mate » June 16th, 2014, 6:48 pm

Sebastian stopped short. "Okay, shut the hell up," he said savagely, shocked at how angry he was. "What the hell? I don't- why would I have a problem with you? You are the only person I have who I can talk to about- about the whole Divergent thing. Don't say a word, you had your chance to talk," he snapped, holding up a hand as Sarah tried to interrupt. "I have never disliked you. I haven't particularly liked you, but that's only because I didn't know you, and I tend to avoid judging people before I meet them. I mentioned Bella once- why drag her into this? I thought she was your friend? I only asked if you had someone to talk to, and now you're acting like- well, an ass, putting it bluntly. You start yelling at me, accusing me of not liking you- hello? If I didn't like you, would I have dragged my butt out here to a faction I have spent my entire life trying to leave? Huh? I hate this place. God dammit, I hate this place more than I love my own mother- and don't say I'm unfeeling," he hissed. "I'm telling the truth. I hate this place. And yet, as soon as you ask, I drop everything- my first free day in ages- to come here with you? Does that strike you as something someone who didn't like you would do?" He stared at her, eyes steady. "Don't be so self-centred that you think the reason I'm upset is because I don't like you. I like you. At least I did, until a few seconds ago when you started saying you 'knew I didn't like you'. Please. Don't pretend you know my mind. Only I do. And if you have a problem now," he said finally. "Then I will leave. I will wait here, hop on the next train, and leave. I did not come out here to be shouted at by you for something I did not do." He didn't lose eye contact, daring her to tell him to leave, or stay. "Your choice."
Scars Mate
Live long and prosper

Postby nalasimba83 » June 16th, 2014, 8:41 pm

"About the I don't like you thing,"Sarah said trying to calm down. "That was all I said, that you didn't like me for some reason. I never said anything about getting into your head or other things like that." She squinted and shook her head and raised her shoulders like she was almost shrugging,"You know what? I don't even know where that 'you don't know what I'm thinking, only I do' statement even came from! Because I know that I wasn't even talking directly or indirectly about knowing what your thinking."

"Also, I didn't drag Bella into putting her into that position. She has little to do with this conversation,"Sarah shouted back. "And this doesn't even have to do with the Divergent thing-at all! All I'm trying to say is that girls get mad,"she said slightly out of breath from shouting. "When the mention of other girls come into the conversation-even though I might like that girl!" He was still lost. "Because you obviously would rather be with her than me. And I know that you like like her and all-" Sebastian's face began to turn pink a little. "And I'm not saying that I love you, or that I want you to love me-urrgh!" She wasn't the best at explaining-anything.

"But I'm saying that I got mad because you made it so obvious and I already told you that it has nothing to do with love or stuff like that,"Sarah said, returning to being calm, but still out of breath. "And you might call me jealous or start thinking that at this point, but don't-because the last thing I am being right now, is jealous of you-or of Bella."

She grunted,"I don't even know if I am making any sense right now." She laughed because she was feeling lightheaded from arguing so much. She looked back at his eyes realizing he was still waiting for an answer. She sighed and left her backpack on the ground, tilting her head. "You know what? I've got a better idea and I'm pretty sure you'd approve of it. Why don't you stay and I leave? The next train comes in a few minutes so I'll just go back to Dauntless, and nobody would even realize that I'm gone."
nalasimba83

The pain of being alone?

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)