[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Warrior Cats Roleplay with Zoketi [Private] — My Lion King Forum

Warrior Cats Roleplay with Zoketi [Private]

Re: Warrior Cats Roleplay with Zoketi [Private]

Postby Iri » December 27th, 2014, 6:17 pm

[I. Am. Very. Very. Sorry. It's been over a month and I still haven't replied? I'm sorry. I just forgot about this RP.]

Tawnystar smiled a bit at her apprentice's enthusiasm, but sobered up quickly. "Lunge at me," she ordered. "I need to see how quickly and tactfully you can attack your opponent." She dropped into a crouch, her tail lashing as if she was actually in a battle. She watched Littlepaw's every move, anticipating her apprentice's attack.
Iri
Brittnay

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Matthews

Nickname(s): Iri, Rao
Pride Points: 20

Re: Warrior Cats Roleplay with Zoketi [Private]

Postby Zoketi » January 21st, 2015, 5:42 am

[ omg im so sorry i forgot too cries ;n; ]

Flicking her tail, Littlepaw prepared herself. "Okay," she replied with a steady nod, keeping her gaze on her mentor. After a moment of thought, she jumped towards Tawnystar, aiming towards her right side in hopes to stagger her slightly.
Zoketi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

yeehaw

Nickname(s): Zoki, Zozo
Pride Points: 28

Previous

Return to Role Play (OT)