[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - The Elves of Skyrim - Shadowfax and Titanic-Wyvern — My Lion King Forum

The Elves of Skyrim - Shadowfax and Titanic-Wyvern

Re: The Elves of Skyrim - Shadowfax and Titanic-Wyvern

Postby Shadowfax » January 19th, 2015, 7:52 pm

Amaya reached back to grab one of the arrows on her back, but before she knew it she was falling backwards, her bow landing on the ground with a clatter as Altean didn't miss her target and both fell onto the ground. Amaya winced as her back hit the ground, but quickly recovered herself for she could have a mace to the face at any given moment. Amaya kept one arm pressing Altean away, whilst the other fumbled around at her side, desperately seeking the helm of her dagger. In the confusion, she hadn't even noticed the wanted poster she had taken down earlier had tumbled out of her pocket.

"Damn you. The hell is your problem?" Amaya spat, trying to headbutt Altean who currently had the upper hand.

She knew if she called for help, the Stormcloaks would back her, but Amaya was far too proud for that.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Postby Titanic-Wyvern » January 19th, 2015, 11:00 pm

Altean was absolutely ecstatic that she managed to not miss Amaya like a complete dunce and they both went to the ground rather harshly with a good-sized "thud!". But now she had to figure just what to do as she and Amaya struggled against one another though the altmer had the upper-hand.

"You are my problem, you puny little elf!" Altean spat before barreling back into the ground due Amaya's rather on target headbutt.

"By Trimimac, you'll pay for that!" Altean hissed as she rubbed her now sore face and jaw. Her hand then started glowing red thanks to her vampiric drain spell. The vampire was about to use it but then she noticed something on the ground. It was... a wanted poster?

"Wait, where did that wanted poster come from?" Altean thought with confusion as she looked at the darn thing.
Titanic-Wyvern
"Zu'u lost daal."

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

"I have returned."

Nickname(s): Titan, Wyvern, Xeno
Pride Points: 8

Postby Shadowfax » January 20th, 2015, 6:18 pm

Amaya winced once more as her and Altean's heads made impact. She wasn't sure she was going to hit her target so the pain came as a bit of a shock. She rubbed her head and had to close her eyes for a split second due to the pain.

"All I was doing was having a quiet drink till you decided to open your big mouth!" Amaya growled looking back at Altean.

Then she noticed the glow in Altean's hand and her eyes widened with shock for a moment. A fire spell? No... this was something different. She had seen it before, but couldn't quite place where.... However, her attention was soon changed to the fact that Altean was advancing on a piece of paper. Horror struck, Amaya launched herself towards it, hoping she would get it before Altean got her hands on it.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Titanic-Wyvern » January 20th, 2015, 10:12 pm

Altean was busy staring at the rather crumbled piece of paper that was the wanted poster. Why the heck was it there and where did it come from? So many thoughts went through her mind in those brief moments. However, she then heard Amaya's words and noticed how the other she-elf was advancing towards it. The vampire acted fast and grabbed the paper as fast she could before responding to Amaya.

"You became my problem when you entered the damn inn to stink up the place with your filthy stench, Bosmer!" Altean hissed back with her fangs bared as she tried to look at the wanted poster a bit closer.
Titanic-Wyvern
"Zu'u lost daal."

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

"I have returned."

Postby Shadowfax » January 21st, 2015, 10:54 pm

Amaya swore under her breath as Altean grabbed the paper before she did. Her breathing became slightly rapid as paranoia began to take over. What if she handed her over to the Imperials? Or told them what she really looked like under the hood? Or maybe she'd not put two and two together. Amaya grit her teeth and prayed for the latter as Altean began to examine the wanted poster.

"You should work on your damn people skills" Amaya growled, letting her hands fall to her side.

Instinctively, she rest a hand over her back and grasped her bow just incase she needed to end Altean's life quickly and quietly. She didn't like nor trust this elf one bit.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Postby Titanic-Wyvern » January 22nd, 2015, 12:40 am

The vampire merely ignored Amaya and her words as she examined the wanted poster. "Wanted- The Legion Slayer - 1000 gold reward" was what it said, along with a rather crude drawing of some hooded figure with what looked like a dwarven bow in their grasp. Altean's face scrunched up in confusion as she looked at it. Why the heck would this she-elf have a wanted poster? Either it was for a reminder for the bounty or...

"Instead of me working on my skills with mortals," The vampire replied as she got herself off of the wet ground and drew her mace from where it rested at her side. "You should work on getting better rid of things like the wanted poster. Unless you want something bad to happen" Altean then walked slowly towards Amaya with her mace in her right hand and her vampiric drain spell in her left. She was ready to fight if need be, but she needed to confirm if this wood elf was the Legion Slayer.
Titanic-Wyvern
"Zu'u lost daal."

"I have returned."

Postby Shadowfax » January 22nd, 2015, 11:29 pm

There. She'd read it. Amaya sighed, though her hand still remained on her bow, her posture unchanged. If anything she looked even more dangerous in the face. Her eyes darted to Altean's hand where she saw the red spell again. Still she hadn't managed to work out what it was or where she had seen it before, but it did make her that more suspicious of Altean.

"Something bad will indeed happen if you take another step" Amaya said, slowly bringing her bow up. "Like me accidentally putting an arrow through your chest"

Truth be told, Amaya didn't want to kill her, but she couldn't just let this elf threaten her nor could she risk her knowing her identity and telling the Legion.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Postby Titanic-Wyvern » January 22nd, 2015, 11:56 pm

The altmer slowly stopped in her tracks, staring Amaya down as they both stood on edge. So this little she-self was the Legion Slayer? She had to attempt, it was rather impressive how Amaya had stayed uncaptured for so long by the Legion. Plus the large bounty on her head meant she was really wanted by the imperials. The legion was so stupid, but then again, she was even stupider not to realize just who she was dealing with before.

"An arrow through my chest?" Altean chuckled before continuing to speak. "Please, mortal. You give yourself too much credit. I've been through far worse then a mere arrow to the chest, and I have the scars on my face and body to prove it." The vampiress then pointed to the left side of her face while smiling, making it clear of the scars that she has sustained some time ago.
Titanic-Wyvern
"Zu'u lost daal."

"I have returned."

Postby Shadowfax » January 23rd, 2015, 8:37 pm

"Oh don't worry, this one won't leave a scar. It'll just make sure you never breath again" Amaya smirked.

Though looking at Altean's face, Amaya did indeed see that her left cheek was covered in scars and for a moment she let her mind wander. How on earth did she obtain such a horrid scar? But it was a mere fleeting thought and soon she was back to reality and was about to reach for an arrow.

Suddenly her eyes widened as she thought back to that red glowing hand.... And the fact she kept referring to Amaya as 'Mortal' And the scars... Perhaps they were what remained of her victims struggles against her? Amaya grit her teeth and grabbed an arrow.

"As do you. And this won't be the first time I would have killed one of your kind" Amaya said, pulling the arrow up to the string on her bow.

(OOC: Btw.. here is Maya in game hehe =3 http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c78/H ... c7757a.png)
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Postby Titanic-Wyvern » January 23rd, 2015, 10:23 pm

Altean's hand lowered when she was finished speaking, the grin on her face melting away into her usually stoic expression. The vampire's eyes then widened when she heard what Amaya said. Then panic began to set in.

"This mortal figured me out?" Her mind pondered as she readied her mace and drain spell for a no doubt incoming fight. "Damn, I have to figure something out... But what?"

The altmer knew she had to act fast or risk being discovered or the bosmer telling the town guard that she was a vampire. But what could she do? Her eyes darted around in panicking thought as Amaya brought an arrow to her bow, ready to strike at any moment. But then her thoughts fell on the wanted poster. Maybe...

"Do you really think that is wise?" Altean looked Amaya dead in the eye while she spoke. "I could easily just yell for help and the town guard would come running. And do you really think none of them would act against the Legion Slayer? Who do you think they'd believe? A little elf with the blood of many on her hands, or an elf who hasn't done anything?"

(She looks cool! :D I should try and give you a few pictures of Altean sometime, when I can get Skyrim to work. XD )
Titanic-Wyvern
"Zu'u lost daal."

"I have returned."

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)