[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Frozen: Family Adventures (NKL and kitkat39) — My Lion King Forum

Frozen: Family Adventures (NKL and kitkat39)

Re: Frozen: Family Adventures (NKL and kitkat39)

Postby Queen Elsa » February 9th, 2015, 2:49 pm

Elisa shrugged. "I came up with it myself while I was singing it. It didn' t come from anywhere," Elisa answered.

(Do you recognize the song?)
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Your father, your tribe, your best friend

Nickname(s): Elsa, NKL, NalaKiaraLuver, QE, QI, Bulma
Pride Points: 57

Postby AnimeFan101 » February 9th, 2015, 2:55 pm

(I'm not sure exactly. But I think it was from Sofia the First?)

Anna nodded, then said, "Well, it's beautiful.) She smiled, then brushed a stray hair from Elisa's forehead. "You look just like your mom when we were kids," Anna said.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I prefer 'Happy with a twist'

Nickname(s): DJ Ray-Ray, Animelover, Maiden of the Night
Pride Points: 13

Postby Queen Elsa » February 9th, 2015, 2:59 pm

(Nope. It's actually an outtake from Frozen. :chuckle: )

Elisa looked away, her cheeks turning a light pink from embarrassment. "Thanks," she said.

"I'm bored," Adrian declared. "Elisa, do you want to come outside with me?"

"What for?" Elisa asked.

"To play a little game," Adrian answered. Elisa knew exactly what kind of game he wanted to play.

Turning to her father, she asked, "Can we?"

"Sure. Just stay out of trouble and be back inside in an hour," Adan instructed.

"Yes, sir. Bye!" Elisa shouted. Both children jumped out of their seats and ran out into the courtyard.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby AnimeFan101 » February 9th, 2015, 3:15 pm

Anna turned to Adan, a questioning look on her face, and said, "What game?"
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Queen Elsa » February 9th, 2015, 3:18 pm

"Don't worry. It's a harmless game. They just like playing fire-and-ice tag. Since both of them can't get hurt by the other's powers, they play their own version of tag where, if the person who's it hits the other person with their power, that person becomes the tagger and tries to tage the other one with their powers, and on and on. They also throw in some of the things they learn in teaining into the mix as well," Adan explains.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby AnimeFan101 » February 9th, 2015, 3:22 pm

"Oh, okay then. As long as no one gets hurt." Anna said, finishing her breakfast.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Postby Queen Elsa » February 9th, 2015, 3:26 pm

"The only ones who could get hurt are your children if they went out to join them," Adan said. "So you might want to keep an eye on them while they're doing that." He finished his food, and then stood up. "I'm going to check on Elsa and then I think I'll start working on all of that paperwork. I'll see you all later. Be good, Twyla and Leon. If you behave, I might give you a little reward at dinner time today."
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby AnimeFan101 » February 9th, 2015, 3:32 pm

Twyla and Leon smiled and nodded their heads, wanting to please their uncle. They finished their breakfasts and went to go brush their teeth. Anna smiled, shaking here head, as she got up. "Kids, huh? Always so full of energy."
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Postby Queen Elsa » February 9th, 2015, 3:37 pm

"Yeah," Adan said. "I'll talk to you later, Anna. Have a good day!" He walked out of the dining hall and up into the bedroom, coming face-to-face with Elsa. "Oh, hey. I was just about to come get you," he said.

"I figured as much," she said. "Sorry it took so long. I had laid Marianne down, and her peaceful demeanor distracted me, and I lost track of time."

"That's always your excuse," he pointed out with a smile.

"Sorry. It's hard not to, with my past," she said.

"Well, you're ready now, so let's go get to the paperwork." Elsa groaned, but she followed him down into the study.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby AnimeFan101 » February 9th, 2015, 3:42 pm

Anna smiled, then turned to Kristoff and asked him, "So, what do you want to do?" He smiled and got up, walking over to her and wrapping his arms around her waist, saying, "You want to go to the music room and just mess around?" Anna smiled and said, "Sure, as long as I get to play the piano." Then they were both kissing each other, feeling content to spend time together like this. Then they heard the familiar voices saying, "Ew!" and smiled.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)