[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Frozen: Family Adventures (NKL and kitkat39) — My Lion King Forum

Frozen: Family Adventures (NKL and kitkat39)

Re: Frozen: Family Adventures (NKL and kitkat39)

Postby Queen Elsa » February 9th, 2015, 3:46 pm

(Haha. They're always there. :lol: )

"Try to catch me!" Elisa shouted. She had started it as the tagger and won within two minutes. Adrian still hadn't been able to catch her, and she continued to taunt her. Whenever he came close to tagging her, she always did something with her powers that stopped it.

"This isn't fair! You're a lot faster and more skilled than I am!" Adrian complained.

"Stop complaining. The only way you'll learn is by practicing," Elisa said. Adrian groaned, and tried running a little bit faster.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Your father, your tribe, your best friend

Nickname(s): Elsa, NKL, NalaKiaraLuver, QE, QI, Bulma
Pride Points: 57

Postby AnimeFan101 » February 9th, 2015, 4:52 pm

(Yep. :lol:)

Anna and Kristoff pulled back from each other, then Anna said, "You guys want to go to the music room with us?" They nodded, then ran as fast as they could to get there first. "Be careful!" Anna called to them, then sighed.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I prefer 'Happy with a twist'

Nickname(s): DJ Ray-Ray, Animelover, Maiden of the Night
Pride Points: 13

Postby Queen Elsa » February 9th, 2015, 5:01 pm

Elsa turned around and noticed Elisa and Adrian running around playing their little game of tag. She flashed back to the days when she would play with Anna, before the accident. She wished she could be as carefree as her children, but she often thought about the accident, and worried that that woud happen to them as well.

"You know they can't hurt each other, right?" Adan asked, looking out the window with her.

"Yeah. I know. I suppose I'm not worried about them hurting each other; I'm worried about them hurting their cousins."

"Elsa, they'll be fine. This is the only dangerous game they play, and Twyla and Leon are never around during it," Adn reminded her. "So stop worrying so much. It's not good for your health."

"I know it's not. But at least I don't have to worry about it affecting future children," Elsa said.

"Why not?" Adan asked.

"Come on, Adan! You can't be serious! Don't you think three is enough?" the queen asked. "And with two of them having powers also. It's a handful." Adan pouted, and she slapped him on the shoulder. "Don't give me that! I may change my mind in the future, but for now my answer is no."
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby AnimeFan101 » February 10th, 2015, 2:43 pm

(Haha! Poor Adan! :P)

Anna was playing a tune on the piano, smiling when she saw Twyla and Leon sitting on their father's lap and listen to her.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Queen Elsa » February 10th, 2015, 2:47 pm

( Yeah. :P )

Elisa hid against the castle wall, in between two bushes. At the sound of music, she stood up, giving away her hiding spot. Adrian spotted her and fired at her. He made a direct hit and cheered. "I finally got you!" he exclaimed.

"Sh!" Elisa scolded. Whispering, she asked, "Do you want to go join them?" She pointed up at the open window, from which the music was coming. Adrian nodded, and they both ran into the castle and up to the music room, quietly entering the room so as not to disturb Anna.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby AnimeFan101 » February 10th, 2015, 3:04 pm

Anna continued to play, humming along with the music. She felt content to have her family with her, then she smiled and started to sing a song that she recently learned.

As you go through life you'll see
There is so much that we
Don't understand

And the only thing we know
Is things don't always go
The way we planned

But you'll see every day
That we'll never turn away
When it seems all your dreams come undone

We will stand by your side
Filled with hope and filled with pride
We are more than we are
We are one

If there's so much I must be
Can I still just be me
The way I am?

Can I trust in my own heart
Or am I just one part
Of some big plan?

Even those who are gone
Are with us as we go on
Your journey has only begun

Tears of pain, tears of joy
One thing nothing can destroy
Is our pride, deep inside
We are one

We are one, you and I
We are like the earth and sky
One family under the sun

All the wisdom to lead
All the courage that you need
You will find when you see
We are one"
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Postby Queen Elsa » February 10th, 2015, 3:09 pm

Adrian and Elisa listened to their aunt sing and play, enjoying the music. When she finished, they clapped and said, "That was amazing , Aunt Anna!" They began dancing around, repeating the line "We are one" over and over again, since they couldn't remember any of the other lines.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby AnimeFan101 » February 10th, 2015, 3:20 pm

Anna turned and smiled at her niece and nephew and said, "Thank you, I guess there's something about that song that made me want to sing it." Twyla came over and climbed on Anna's lap, and said with the biggest smile on her face, "You're amazing, Mommy!" Anna smiled at her daughter and kissed the top of her head.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Postby Queen Elsa » February 10th, 2015, 3:25 pm

Adrian and Elisa ran out of the music room, continuing to sing the one line as they ran down the halls, passing by the study. Elsa heard them and opened the door. "Children! What are you doing?" she asked.

"Singing!" Elisa answered. She began humming the tune now. Elsa recognized that tune - she had heard Anna practicing it every now and then.

"Okay. Just don't ruin anything, don't be too noisy, and don't bother the servants," she instructed.

"Yes, Mama!" the two kids exclaimed and then ran down the hall, continuing to hum and sing the song.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby AnimeFan101 » February 10th, 2015, 3:29 pm

(Haha. Those two are so funny! :lol:)

Anna saw Elisa and Adrian run out of the room and sighed to herself, then she turned back to the piano, and with Twyla on her lap, played some more.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)