[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Frozen: Family Adventures (NKL and kitkat39) — My Lion King Forum

Frozen: Family Adventures (NKL and kitkat39)

Re: Frozen: Family Adventures (NKL and kitkat39)

Postby Queen Elsa » February 5th, 2015, 7:06 pm

"I think...we're getting...too old for this," Elsa said, breathless.

"It's still amusing to watch you two do it, though," Adan remarked, walking up to Elsa.

"I'd like to see...you and Kristoff do it...sometime," Elsa commented.

"Nah. I'd rather race you," Adan replied.

"Why? Because you know you'll win?" Elsa guessed.

"Exactly," Adan said with a smile.

"Coward," the queen teased. Adan glared at her, but continued smiling and wrapped an arm around her, pulling her close and kissing her. Adrian made a disgusted face while Elisa watched them with a smile.

"That is sooo romantic," she said.

"No. It's just plain gross," Adrian argued.

"You'll learn someday, little brother," Elisa said.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Your father, your tribe, your best friend

Nickname(s): Elsa, NKL, NalaKiaraLuver, QE, QI, Bulma
Pride Points: 57

Postby AnimeFan101 » February 6th, 2015, 2:47 pm

Twyla and Leon smiled too, and Leon said, "Yeah, cousin, you'll definitely learn!" Then he gave Adrian a noogie, laughing, while Twyla tried to suppress her giggles.

Anna walked to Kristoff and wrapped her arms around his neck, saying, "Our kids are so sweet, aren't they?" Kristoff nodded, wrapping his arms around her waist and said, "Yeah, but Elisa and Adrian are pretty cute, too." They smiled and kissed each other,
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I prefer 'Happy with a twist'

Nickname(s): DJ Ray-Ray, Animelover, Maiden of the Night
Pride Points: 13

Postby Queen Elsa » February 6th, 2015, 3:22 pm

"Ow! That hurts!" Adrian cried, pushing his cousin off of him.

"Trust me, little brother, one day, you will be head over heels over a girl," Elisa said.

"No, I won't! I never want to be in love with a girl. It's just...bleh," he made a face, which made Elisa laugh.

"What ever you say, Ian," Elisa teased.

"You know I don't like that name," Adrian complained.

"Yeah, I know. That's why I like using it," Elisa replied.

"Children, behave yourselves," Elsa reprimanded.

"Yes, ma'am," they both said in unison.

(I have to say this is probably my favorite RP so far. :D)
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby AnimeFan101 » February 6th, 2015, 3:30 pm

(Yep, mine too! :P BTW, you gonna reply to LAFSTS yet?)

Anna pulled back from Kristoff, with a smile on her face, then turned to everyone and said, "Okay, who's ready for breakfast?" "We are!" Twyla and Leon said, starting to run towards the dining room.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Queen Elsa » February 6th, 2015, 3:36 pm

(Done. :))

"Count me in!" Adrian and Elisa shouted, running after their cousins. Adan began walking into the dining room, but stopped when he noticed Elsa walking away.

"Hey, you okay?" Adan asked.

"Yeah. I'll be right there. I just need to go tend to Marianne really quick," Elsa responded.

"Oh, okay," Adan said, before turning back in the other direction. He sat at the table in between Kristoff and Elisa.

"Where's Mama?" Elisa asked, noticing Elsa wasn't there.

"She'll be down shortly. She just had to go take care of your sister," Adan replied.

"Ohhh. Okay," Elisa said, and began eating her food.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby AnimeFan101 » February 6th, 2015, 3:39 pm

Anna sat between Adrian and Twyla and started to dig into her food, sighing internally at how good the food tasted.
Last edited by AnimeFan101 on January 14th, 2016, 8:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Postby Queen Elsa » February 6th, 2015, 3:53 pm

Adria? :lol: Sorry. Couldn't help myself. :P)

After trying for five minutes to put Marianne down in the cradle and go back to sleep with no success, Elsa picked up her daughter and walked down to the dining hall. She sat down on the other side of Elisa and held Marianne in her left arm while eating using her right arm.

"Let me guess: she couldn' t go back to sleep," Adan said. Elsa nodded her head. "I can take her for you if you want."

"No, it's fine," Elsa said. "I can handle her."

"You sure?" Adan asked.

"Yes. I was just fine with the other two when this happened, wasn't I?" Elsa remarked.

"When you had them, yes," Adan said.

"Okay, then. I can handle this one, too," Elsa said. Marianne began to cry softly, and Elsa rocked her back and forth in little motions, sushing her gently as she continued to eat. Marianne opened her eyes and looked at Elisa, letting out a little laugh. Elsa smiled, but Elisa smiled wider.

"Can I hold her, Mama?" she asked.

"I suppose," Elsa said, putting down the fork so she could gently hand the baby over to Elisa.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby AnimeFan101 » February 6th, 2015, 4:42 pm

(Whoops, my bad! :P)

Anna watched as Elsa handed Marianne to Elisa, knowing she had a smile on her face. 'I hope we could have another child,' she though to herself.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Postby Queen Elsa » February 6th, 2015, 5:36 pm

Elisa looked down at her baby sister and smiled. Then, a song came to her mind, and she began singing:

"Hello little baby, you’re princess just like me
Bet you’re thinking maybe it’s a pretty cool thing to be
But soon you’ll see that everyone expects a lot from you
They’ll say that there are things a princess should and shouldn't do
But you and me, we, we know better
."

Elsa laughed softly at her daughter's song, then took Marianne back. The little girl was now asleep, which made Elsa happy. "I'm going to go take her up to her cradle. Thank you, Elisa," she said.

"You're welcome," Elisa answered, although she didn't know exactly what she did.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby AnimeFan101 » February 9th, 2015, 2:45 pm

Anna smiled at her niece and said, "That was a beautiful song, Elisa. Where did it come from?" Twyla nodded, looking at her cousin with a expecting look on her face.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)