[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - [Closed to Amanda and Kivuli] — My Lion King Forum

[Closed to Amanda and Kivuli]

Re: [Closed to Amanda and Kivuli]

Postby LadyAnette » November 15th, 2009, 11:54 pm

Aislin lay limp in his arms moaning about rats and the devil as she slowly began to drift off. Take-Me-to-aferminary. Death-pain-eyes. She then fell asleep into her horrible dreams of those evil rats. The rats with the glowing eyes.
LadyAnette

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 1

Postby Panda-chan » November 17th, 2009, 4:30 am

"Yes, our Redwall tea is the best for miles and miles around!" declared Rowan proudly, unaware of his companion's recent hallucination.
Tess frowned as she watched Beleos walk off. "Something's not right about that mouse Beleos." she commented. Rowan looked up quizzically from his plate, his mouth crammed full of honey scones. He swallowed quickly and wiped off stray breadcrumbs with a paw.
"What do you mean by that, Tess?" he asked as he took another bite.
"I'm not sure..." Tess replied, rubbing a paw across her forehead in worry. "Ever noticed how he doesn't seem to talk to anyone else besides us? And how he's reluctant to share any tales of his life before he arrived here? And he did seem awfully jumpy this morning. It all does seem a bit odd, don't you think?"
Rowan dusted off the remaining breadcrumbs on his whiskers. "He's new, that's all. Give him time to get used to the good ol' Abbey life. He told us earlier it was just a bad dream. Give the lad a break." He took a swig of water.
"Yes, I suppose you're right." said Tess, sipping her own strawberry cordial. Something was still nagging at the back of the young mouse's mind, although she dared not say it in front of Rowan. The silly squirrel seemed more content with stuffing his face than wondering about the behavior of a strange little fieldmouse. But Tess had seen the look on Beleos' face just before he'd commented on the strength of the tea. There had been a look of fear in his eyes.

"WHAT'S THAT NOISE? WHAT HAPPENED?" Constance came crashing into Great Hall. She came to a screeching halt at the sight of the semi-concious fieldmouse on the floor, directly in front of the tapestry of Martin the Warrior. "What's going on here, now?" the old badger mother asked sternly, paws crossed in front of her. "Are you alright Aislin?"
Panda-chan

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

STAY HYDRATED, FOLKS

Nickname(s): Weeb trash
Telegram: 6834232905344686445634231897968563522324236894284563523722616678
Pride Points: 108

Postby Baya » November 17th, 2009, 4:39 am

"I heard a crash so I made my way here quickly. I-I have no clue what happened yet, but she told me to take her to the infirmary." Beleos said quickly. This probably didn't look too good on his part. Festus walked into the room as well and looked at the crashed shards of vase on the floor.

"Oh my. What happened here?" Festus asked as he put his paws on his waist.

"I think we should take her to the infirmary. Only she knows what happened." Beleos said quietly. Festus nodded.

"Which way is the infirmary?" Beleos asked as he began to struggle with Aislin's weight.

"The key lies within the spire..." A voice whispered behind Beleos. Beleos quickly turned his head but all he saw was the illustration of Martin on the tapestry. Beleos was getting more, and more creeped out by his stay at redwall.

General Grimclaw grunted as the cart finally stopped in a heavy foliage area. "W-We are here sire! Mossflower." The rider stuttered. Grimclaw smirked sinisterly as he jumped off the cart, stretching to his full height which was rather tall for a normal rat. Several of his dry bones cracked since he was in the same posture for the entire journey.

"Congratulations cart driver. You get to live." Grimclaw said sinisterly. His stomach growled loudly, and he put his metal claw around his stomach. "Ugh. I am starving! First order of business! We feast!" Grimclaw said with a loud chuckle. Several of the soldiers cheered. Grimclaw snarled angrily.

"Well? Get to it you fools! I better see a well prepared feast by mid-day!" Grimclaw warned angrily. "I also need someone to put up my sleeping tent..." Grimclaw groaned, rubbing his head. His mind was throbbing from lack of sleep, and silence.
Baya

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 12

Postby Panda-chan » November 21st, 2009, 7:39 pm

"The infirmary's this way." Constance grunted, jerking her large head in the direction of Cavern Hole. "Follow me!"
She scooped up the unconscious fieldmouse in her massive paws as if she weighed little more than a pile of leaves, then bounded off at full speed toward the infirmary. Beleos and Festus scuttled along in her wake.
Troubling thoughts were occupying the badger mother's mind as she whipped past countless corridors and awestruck faces. She glanced down at the young fieldmouse in her paws, groaning in pain with her eyes firmly shut. It seemed a strange coincidence that Beleos had happened to be there just as Aislin had fallen senseless. What was that young mouse up to? Strange things kept happening whenever he was around.
Constance didn't have time to ponder this further, for she had arrived at the entrance of the infirmary. She shouldered her way through the massive doors and stumbled in, still clutching the unconscious Aislin. Several infirmary mice looked up from their work, startled.
"Aislin is hurt." Constance panted, "She requires immediate medical attention!"
At once the infirmary mice sprang into action and transported the moaning fieldmouse to a vacant bed. Constance and the others looked on as the mice began examining her wounds. After a few minutes, the head mouse walked up to them bearing news.
"Her injuries don't seem quite so deep," he told them with a shake of his head, "only a few broken shards of glass here and there, and a rather small bump on the head. She's just had a shock, that's all. She'll recover in an hour or two. Now, can any of you three tell me what caused her to be in this state?

"I'll do it, Chief!" Blackfur volunteered, already struggling with the tent sheets. Misjudging his steps, the stupid rat toppled clumsily out of the wagon with the sheets falling after him. Blackfur struggled out of the heap as his rat onlookers jeered. Bloodfang's staff came ripping through his skull again, causing Blackfur to yelp with pain.
"No you won't, numbskull. You go find the food, and I'll set up the tent." Bloodfang growled menacingly.
Blackfur was about to argue back when he caught sight of the large staff held firmly in the rat captain's grip. He rubbed a tentative paw over his head and decided to hold his tongue.
"Now fool, if you can spare the time!" his tormentor snarled, raising the staff again. Blackfur scurried out of the tent sheets just as the staff thudded on the ground where his head had been a second earlier.
Bloodfang turned his bloodred eyes to the wagon full of sniggering rats. It's inhabitants immediately stopped laughing.
"I want fifty rats, stoats, ferrets, and weasels to go with this idiot and find some food. " said Bloodfang, "The rest of you, follow me so we can set up camp. All of you are to meet back here in an hour. Don't mess this up, or the Chief will show you what kind of a mood he's in!"
Last edited by Panda-chan on November 21st, 2009, 11:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Panda-chan

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

STAY HYDRATED, FOLKS

Postby Baya » November 21st, 2009, 8:16 pm

Beleos had quickly followed after the badger mother, and noticed there was another badger in the infirmary when they got there.

"Oh my. What happened?" Auma asked as she saw them carry in Aislin, with that strange mouse from the banquet last night. Festus entered the room as well, and crossed his arms over his chest, looking to Beleos.

"Beleos was just about to explain." Festus murmured looking sternly towards the Longtail. Beleos looked down for a moment knowing how strange and coincidental it seemed for him to be the first on sight after Aislin's injury.

"I-I just heard a smash, and was the first there to check it out. Aislin was stumbling, and I caught her before she hit the floor. Nothing else to explain." Beleos murmured quietly. Auma sighed.

"It's a mystery then. She can explain when she awakens I figure." Auma said with a bit of uncertainty behind her tone. She didn't trust this new comer. It just seemed like too much of a coincidence that he was the only one found with Aislin after the accident.

"Is there anything I can do to help?" Beleos asked Constance, with a look of sincerity on his face.

Grimclaw noticed that Blackfur was stumbling around with the tent cloth, and this worried him greatly. "If you tear that up, I'll tear you up!" Grimclaw snarled. He grinned as he noticed Bloodfang taking control of the situation. It wouldn't be soon before they had this camp up and running. If the Redwallers resisted, the assault would be swift, and brutal.

Soon, the tents were up and Grimclaw was in his own thinking about what alterations he was going to make to Redwall, and what he'd call it afterwards. He also thought about where he was going to get more recruits, weapons, and support against the king.
Baya

Postby Panda-chan » November 22nd, 2009, 12:33 am

Rowan banged his mug on the table with a loud thud, startling Tess out of her thoughts. "Right, I'm off to go help out in the kitchens some more. You coming Tess?" he asked, wiping his mouth with a forepaw.
Tess recovered herself quickly. "No thanks, Rowan. I think I'll sit here a while longer and think some more."
Rowan gave her a curious look. "Is something the matter, Tess? You seem a bit...distracted."
The young churchmouse laughed and gave her friend a reassuring smile. "Oh, I'm quite alright Rowan. Thanks for asking though."
Rowan shrugged and walked off carrying the empty plates to the Abbey kitchens. Tess slumped down on the table, mentally drained. After a while she decided to get up for a glass of water. On her way to the kitchens she almost tripped over a small dagger lying on the ground. Tess picked it up and examined it closely. Her eyes widened when she realized whose it was. This was Beleos' dagger! He must have dropped it in his haste to leave.
Tess tucked the small weapon in her habit pocket and hurried out, determined to return it to its rightful owner.

Constance held Beleos in her scrutiny for a moment. "No, there is nothing you can do." she said, narrowing her eyes at him. For the first time since meeting him, the badger grew wary of the young fieldmouse.
The head mouse of the infirmary detected the hostility in her voice. "Now now, Constance." he said soothingly, patting her paw, "No need to be pointing fingers at anyone. We haven't even heard Aislin's side of the story yet."
He gave Festus and Beleos an apologetic look. "I think all four of you better leave this mousemaid to rest. We'll hear what really happened soon enough."
The rest of the infirmary mice gently shooed the visitors out and quietly closed the door behind them. Outside the infirmary, Constance spoke placidly to Auma. "Come Auma. It is time to resume your training."
She walked off without so much as a backward glance at the two mice.

Blackfur scowled inwardly. Instead of Bloodfang choosing him to lead the pack as he'd hoped, he'd instructed Flearigg to take up the responsibility instead. The efficient ferret had divided his entire lot into groups of two or three, and spread them out over an even distance to cover more ground. Bah! Imagine being shown up by a ferret!
Angrily, Blackfur aimed a kick at a rock that was lying in his way. A second later he was hopping about on one leg in pain, clutching his toe and yelled a stream of curses. Mudpaw, who had been chosen to accompany him, laughed aloud. A cuff on the ears by his comrade silenced him.
"You go find the food, and I'll set up the tent! Hell's teeth! Who does that snotty old rat think he is?" Blackfur complained. He kicked down an entire anthill in his rage.
Mudpaw, who was chewing on a dandelion, waddled along behind him. "Er...he's our captain, Blackfur." he said.
Blackfur whipped around and slapped the flower out of his crony's paw. "Idiot!" he snarled, "We're supposed to be finding food, not eating it!" Mudpaw merely shrugged, too lazy to retaliate. Blackfur resumed walking and muttering to himself.
"Ohhh... what I'd give to have his head at the end of this cutlass!" he whined, slashing his blade through some thick foliage. "Just you wait, Mudpaw. That ratface will get what's coming for him, by the teeth of hell I'll make sure of it!"
At that moment they arrived at a small clearing. Two baby rabbits were tusselling and rolling about in the grass ahead of them. Blackfur smacked his lips greedily and unsheathed his cutlass. Lunchtime.
Panda-chan

STAY HYDRATED, FOLKS

Postby Baya » November 22nd, 2009, 4:20 am

Beleos felt slightly threatened himself, due to the glances he was getting from everyone. When the badger mother looked at him, he almost felt guilty that Aislin was hurt and all he did was walk in after the smash. Beleos quietly made his way out of the infirmary looking down in a mixture of fear, and worry.

"Ah. Lad. If that is all that happened, I see no reason that you hang your head in shame. Ever since we got here you've been acting quite strange." Festus said as he walked up beside Beleos. Beleos didn't say a word and continued walking, not wanting to be bothered. Festus scratched his head, wondering what had gotten into the young boy.

As Beleos walked away, he bumped into another creature. Beleos stumbled backwards falling on his behind. He groaned as he attempted to get up.

"Watch where you are going cheese-nibbler!" The creature he bumped into snorted. Beleos looked up with a glare at who he had just bumped into. It was a raccoon, a creature Beleos never had fond experiences back in his home land.

"I'm sorry. I didn't see you there." Beleos said , trying his best not to make eye contact with the creature.

"Ey! You are Beleos right?" The raccoon asked. Beleos made sure to take one of his arms out of his sleeve, and reached for the dagger in case he needed it.

"You know my name, lets hear yours." Beleos murmured, feeling slightly alarmed that his dagger wasn't there. The raccoon laughed.

"I am Jack. Jack Ringtail." The raccoon said with a grin, and a glare towards the young fieldmouse.

"Nice to meet you Jack. Now I'll be on my way." Beleos said quietly. Jack laughed as he moved in front of Beleos.

"Oh? What's the hurry? You think I'm going to let you off for bumping into me?" Jack asked clenching his fists.

Grimclaw stared at the top of his tent for a very long period of time. He only cared for a good sleep right about now. All his troops were either gathering food or setting up camp. There was very little noise. Grimclaw grinned as he closed his eyes. "Peace...and...quiet..." Grimclaw murmured.

Grimclaw was surrounded by the corpses of his troops, within some stone walls. He was wearing his black war armor, and black war cleaver. He gazed at his surroundings. There was fire all over the place, and a pile of dead red wallers. A gruesome smile spread across the rat general's face. "Yes! Yes! I have won! I am king! I am king!" Grimclaw sang, and danced around. "Yes! It is all mine! My redwall! My castle! My kingdom!" Grimclaw cheered. "My -" Grimclaw silenced rather quickly as he heard something moving. The flames in front of him cleared, and Grimclaw's eyes narrowed. A mouse stood in white robes, hiding his paws in his sleeves, and his hood shadowing his face. His eyes glowed a ghostly white.

"Wh-What are you? That mouse? Martin!? You will not dishearten me fool! I will have redwall!" Grimclaw snarled. The mouse made no response. He stepped towards the general. Grimclaw snickered.

"First i'll kill you in my dreams, then I'll burn your tapestry. That's right! I've done my research! I know your effect on those who try to take Redwall! You can't defend something you have no connection to!" Grimclaw said with a maniacal cackle. Regardless of what the rat was saying, the mouse in front of him was still walking towards him.

"W-Wait. Martin wore green robes. Not white... Who in hell's teeth are you?!" Grimclaw snarled, as he pointed his sword at the mouse. The mouse stopped walking towards Grimclaw, and held out his paw. His fur was not one Grimclaw ever saw. This mouse's fur was as ghostly white as his eyes.

"Yo-You are Amadeus! Amadeus the white!" Grimclaw stuttered, stepping back slowly. As he stepped back, something materialized in the mouse's paw.

"Blade forged of evil's bane...Sardy!" Grimclaw yelped. He looked at the blade in his hand, and then at his own armor. "A blade of evil bane or not! I will slice through you!" Grimclaw snarled as he ran at the apparition. He swung his sword, but gasped as the white blade in the apparition's hand sliced through Grimclaw's blade with ease. Grimclaw fell down onto his back and looked up in horror as the apparition prepared to strike down at him with blade. The blade was swung...

Grimclaw woke up screaming, and falling off his hay bed. He fell flat on his face with a groan. Cold beads of sweat dripped from his face as he stood up shakily. "That'll teach me twice about going to bed hungry." Grimclaw growled to himself as he wiped his face clear of the sweat. "Where is my food fools?!" Grimclaw shouted shakily as he left his tent.
Baya

Postby Panda-chan » December 15th, 2009, 12:25 am

Tess set off at a leisurely pace toward Cavern Hole, lost in thought once more. It was only the rumble of distant arguing that snapped her back to attention and forced her to pick up speed. She rounded a corner, only to see Beleos being confronted by a burly, rather nasty looking raccoon. It loomed threateningly over the young fieldmouse with blazing amber eyes, its fists clenched as though ready to deal him a blow at any second.
"Jack!" Tess exclaimed, breaking into a run. She stood directly between Beleos and Jack with her paws stretched wide. "Jack, please don't bother our guests. Beleos is new here and isn't familiar with the Abbey ways!"
She then turned to Beleos and produced the dagger from her pocket.
"Here, you dropped this upstairs." she said as she handed it over.

"Tess confuses me, Cornflower." Rowan said as he wiped dry yet another soaking plate. He placed it in a separate pile by the sink and took another.
"How so young Rowan?" Cornflower inquired, scrubbing at a dirty dish with a sponge. She rinsed it with water and placed it on the counter for Rowan to pick up.
Rowan hesitated in the middle of his wiping. "Well, she's been awfully...thoughtful lately. Not acting like herself at all. It's strange." He paused to place the dry plate on top of the rapidly growing pile. "What do you suppose has got her tail all in a knot?"
Cornflower washed the last plate and wiped her wet paws on the dishtowel next to the sink. She placed her paws on her hips and fixed the young squirrel in her amber gaze. "Now listen here, you silly squirrel! It seems you've been doing a fair amount of thinking yourself! Young Tess has a lot on her mind. We all do, what with all the new arrivals and interruptions lately. Now don't you mind your daft little head about such absurd matters, alright?"
"Yes Cornflower!" Rowan giggled, dodging the dishtowel that Cornflower had playfully thrown at him. For a while the kitchen rang with the laughter of the two good friends as they humored themselves with their jestful antics. Then Cornflower's face turned serious again.
"Well it's almost noon now." she remarked, glancing out the window, "I'd better get going. I promised a few mice I'd help them tend to the gardens today. By the way, shouldn't you be training with Festus?"
Rowan jumped as though he'd been stung by a wasp. "Gosh, I forgot!" he panicked, hurriedly fumbling with the laces of his apron. Cornflower helped the panicked squirrel free himself off the entangled knots and held the door open for him to bustle out.
"Thanks Cornflower!" Rowan yelled over his shoulder as he sped out of sight. "And good luck with the flowers!"Cornflower shook her head and tittered softly to herself as she gently closed the door behind her. Such an energetic little fellow!

Bloodfang cursed inwardly. The Chief was in a bad mood. Where were those morons? He'd sent them on that scouting mission an hour ago!
"Ah, there they are at last." Nightstar said breezily, answering his thoughts. Bloodfang swivelled his massive head in the direction his comrade was indicating. Sure enough, a rising column of smoke over the horizon informed him that the rest of the horde was returning from their hunting expedition. "About time too!" Bloodfang snarled, drool forming at the edges of his mouth.
Blackfur strutted mightily in the lead of the pack with Mudpaw close in tow. The black rat was throughoughly enjoying this grand feeling of power and respect, even though he knew this distinction actually belonged to some of the senior rat captains of the horde. For a fleeting moment he imagined himself at the head of the army, leading them on from victory to victory as Grimclaw often did. Although he knew he was nowhere near to obtaining such a high ranking position, the big black rat didn't let this hamper his spirits. He could always hope for an unexpected promotion within the ranks. Who knew in Grimclaw's army?
Panda-chan

STAY HYDRATED, FOLKS

Postby Baya » December 15th, 2009, 1:25 am

Beleos was just about ready to defend himself against any blow this raccoon was planning to inflict but was taken back slightly by Tess's defense. Beleos looked over to the dagger in her hand, and nodded thanks quickly taking it from her. "Thank you." Beleos murmured quietly, gripping his hand around the hilt of the weapon. He then put it away securely on his belt.

"Harassing someone as usual Jack?" A voice said from behind the raccoon. Jack whipped around quickly to find Mattimeo glaring at him, with his own fists clenched. Mattimeo wasn't about to allow Jack to bully another abbey creature. Jack snickered.

"Well look at that? Finally decided to come out of your room? I was sorta hoping you never did." Jack said bitterly. Mattimeo raised an eyebrow as he unclenched his fists. There was no fight going to happen now for sure if Jack was just going to trash talk.

"Sorry to have crushed your dreams on picking on smaller creatures." Mattimeo said sarcastically. Jack glared at Mattimeo and brushed him hard with his shoulder as he walked away. Mattimeo growled slightly clenching his fists again. If he wasn't Matthias's son and had to uphold a reputation then he would've put Jack in his place right then and there.

"Thank you for getting him out of here." Beleos said in a calm tone. Mattimeo turned to Beleos, eying him suspiciously. He approached the mouse and began to examine him. Mattimeo then smiled.

"I'm Mattimeo, son of Matthias. You must be Beleos Longtail, the mysterious mouse from the outside." Mattimeo said as he held out his hand to shake Beleos's. Beleos shook it warily, noting Mattimeo's hesitation.

"Your father gave me the task of finding you. He said he was quite worried about your where abouts." Beleos said, hiding his paws in his sleeves. Mattimeo chuckled nervously.

"Yeah, I was feeling ill so I didn't go to dinner yesterday. Dad is just really preoccupied with his thoughts recently that he doesn't even check the most obvious place I'd be. No worries, I'll just let him know I'm fine." Mattimeo explained and looked to Tess with a smile. He wondered if she was really willing to take a blow from Jack. If Jack had struck her Mattimeo wouldn't have cared about his father's reputation, he would've disfigured the raccoon with beatings.

~ Meanwhile in the Abbey courtyard ~

Festus sighed as he took in the great aroma of flowers, and produce from where he stood in front of the abbey. The breeze was so tranquil, and the weather was just right. He groomed his beard for a bit before being approached by a small dibbun mouse. "Hello there little one. Where is your mother?" Festus asked the young dibbun, leaning down to him.

"Ro-Ro has no mums. Ro-Ro has no dads either." The dibbun replied looking up at Festus in awe. "Marthias says you are warrior mousies. Are you a warrior mousies?" The dibbun asked as he sat down looking up at Festus.

"Why yes. I am a warrior mousie. Obviously not as noble and strong as your own Matthais, but a warrior none the less." Festus grunted as he sat down as well with a grunt.

"Warrior mousie have stories to tell Ro-Ro? Ro-Ro likes stories." The little dibbun mouse murmured as he played with the grass. Festus laughed as he scruffled the little mouse's hair.

"Indeed, warrior mouse has stories. Have you heard of Amadeus the white?" Festus asked quietly. The little dibbun's eyes widened and he shook his head no. Festus smiled, knowing that was going to be the reply. He really wanted to tell this story.
Baya

Postby LadyAnette » December 15th, 2009, 9:52 am

[OCC: God, you really used Sardy and Amadeus? XD

Aislinn woke with a start. And her head hurting. Blasts of pain shrouded her head, it almost felt like it was crushing her brain. She started feeling woozy and grabbed whatever was stable that was near the bedside in the infirminary. She finally calmed herself down and took stalk of her suroundings. As she always does when she wakes up from something. Her eyes flickered to and fro at the sun rays gleaming down from the glass window panes and the flakes of dust shimmering in it. The sun raidiated the infirminary, giving it a golden glow.
Beside her comfy bed, stood a bedside with a blue and white bowl of shimmering water and promptly a clean towel.
Also laying beside the bed was a glass of strawberry cordial, in case she got thirsty. Aislinn gulped the cordial greedily and got up from the bed refreshed. She covered her nightgown in a robe and washed her tired face with the water in the bowl. Her head began to hurt, but being Aislinn, she quickly ignored the fact that it hurt and just muttered to herself, "It's just hurting from sleeping to long, Aislinn old girl."

After drying her face off with the towel, she put on an abbey robe and rushed downstairs. Her head throbbed painfully as she looked around the corner at the end of the staircase, making sure that no one saw her. She ran outside once assured that no one was out and retired to the Abbey pond, where she rested, swishing her feet into the cool water. Little fishes swam about her toes and nibbled on them. Aislinn chuckled and swung her feet in the water, scaring them off. Birds chirped, the sun beat down, bees hummed and buzzed making honey. Summer was wonderful. Aislinn stretched her tired limbs lazily in the hot sun. She decided that she'd get a quick bite from the kitchen, then return to bed and take a nap without anyone knowing. So she got up weakly and made a slow trek to the kitchen.

Dodgeing and hiding, she made her way to the kitchens cautiously. With all the hustle and bustle in the morning, it was hard to dodge cooks and young dibbuns, preparing for the daily morning meal. She creeped over and snatched a very blueberry scones from a tray laid out to let them cool and slipped out of the doors of the kitchen. Still cautious, she silently walked up the stairs and went back into the infirminary. Success! she thought. Aislinn munched happily away on the scones and slowly drifed off into a deep sleep.

==========

An old female mouse crossed the woods of Mossflower. Her soft, brown eyes glimmered in the sunlight. Her wrinkled face was curled into a smile. Memories. After walking across the vast beauty, she saw Redwall Abbey. Her eyes gazed up upon the great walls, the redstone bricks made it seem very homely. The mouse sighed and said contently, "Aye, this is where I should be."
Last edited by LadyAnette on December 27th, 2009, 2:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
LadyAnette

Pride Points: 1

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)