[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Prisoner of Oblivion (Shadowfax and MrTitans) — My Lion King Forum

Prisoner of Oblivion (Shadowfax and MrTitans)

Re: Prisoner of Oblivion (Shadowfax and MrTitans)

Postby Shadowfax » May 1st, 2015, 9:52 pm

Again, no mention of the Oblivion crisis? What was going on... had Tamriel all dreamt it all up? No.. she had been in that Oblivion gate for two weeks all alone. That was definitely not a dream. The battle at the main Oblivion gate.. that was no dream either. She tried to work out some sort of explanation, but nothing came to her. She was completely at a loss now. It was then suddenly noticeable that she was shaking and Aneira literally had to force herself to stop by crunching her knuckles slightly. Trying her hardest to straighten her face, she looked at the Imperial with her mis-matched eyes.

"I.... What.... You had no trouble other than raiders on the road to Skyrim?!" She said, sounding a little more alarmed than she had meant to.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Postby MrTitans » May 1st, 2015, 10:21 pm

No not really just some fierce animals and had to avoid the Giants so I don't go launching to the nearest moon. I like it hear better than what ever is there on the moon he said laughing. Why are you so tense and shaking by the way are on skooma or something or have a disease like the shivers from a skeever? You just look a bit out of it. Hear let me get you a meal. What do you want to drink so I can order it. It should help relieve the tension.
MrTitans
Nalas true mate

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I still Want Nala

Nickname(s): GearsofWar, Gears, Mio
Pride Points: 19

Postby Shadowfax » May 2nd, 2015, 5:22 pm

Aneira remembered her own encounter with a giant, just outside the city. She hadn't even considered being launched into space when she had walked by the giant for he seemed so calm and un-bothered by the likes of her. When he mentioned Skooma however, that sort of annoyed her and she slammed her fist down on the table slightly.

"NO I AM NOT ON SKOOMA! I think the rest of you are though!" She added, slightly less loudly than her first little outburst.

When he mentioned a meal however, she did feel her stomach growl and a meal would certainly be a welcome thing right now. She sighed after her little outburst, hoping that the Imperial did not take offence.

"Sure... i'll eat anything" She said after a few minutes of silence.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Postby MrTitans » May 2nd, 2015, 7:29 pm

Alright I will be right back try and get comfortable while I am away must be hard to wear armor all day like it is so unwind and relax. Then I will bring back a meal. A few minutes later he comes back with some food and said earlier you mentioned that we all maybe on skooma so why is that you think that? From what I know of the skooma side effects are I am pretty sure I am not on it at all, as he set down the food at the table. He pulled out one of the books he had in his room and started to read and listen to her while eating. So what brought you to Skyrim?
MrTitans
Nalas true mate

I still Want Nala

Postby Shadowfax » May 2nd, 2015, 9:27 pm

Try to relax he had told her. How on earth would she even start to do that when the whole world had gone mad. When the Imperial left, she did heed his advice and slipped her armor off, placing it in a chest at the end of the bed. Her tunic was slightly ripped on the sleeves and the belt around her waist was rather loose due to her weight loss in the last two weeks.

When the Imperial returned, she grabbed one of the bowls of stew he had placed on the table and heaved a low sigh when he asked how she got to Skyrim. She felt like it was time she atleast tried to tell someone, but was fully prepared for him to laugh or think her mad.

"I didn't come here by choice" She began, lowering her fork from her mouth. "I came through an Oblivion gate which opened up somewhere over towards, Riften? I think that was the name of the city it was near to anyway. I got trapped there when Martyn tried to close the gates back in Cyrodil. We all fought hard to fight the daedra and Mythic Dawn back, but when.. When Martyn went to close the gate back in the city... I got grabbed by some sort of claw and dragged back into the Oblivion gate. Luckily, I managed to fight off the ones that were on the other side, but when I turned to leave... The gate had sealed me in Oblivion.... For a fortnight I managed to stay alive, eating rats and finding rare pools of water which wasn't foul. I was walking towards one of the towers the other day when I noticed that there was a flickering and a Oblivion gate was forming to Tamriel. I managed to get through it and... that's how I ended up here." She finished, taking a bite out of her stew again, just waiting for the Imperial to laugh or call her insane.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Postby MrTitans » May 3rd, 2015, 4:10 am

Well from what I read that was a couple hundred years ago and Martyn defeated Dagon, but was sacfirced because of the amulet turned him into stone near Cyrodil. So your not crazy, just don't know why you said you were with him and here now a hundred years in the future. So until we figure out that then we are golden. Since that crisis is over what are you gonna do now?
MrTitans
Nalas true mate

I still Want Nala

Postby Shadowfax » May 4th, 2015, 7:31 pm

"No.." Was all that Aneira could manage when he explained this to her.

She wasn't sure what she was more upset about. The fact that the Imperial had said this was all 200 years ago.. or the fact that Martyn had sacrificed himself to save Tamriel. But how? She had the amulet of kings so it can't have worked. Was Martyn alive? Or had he indeed died for them all? She sighed and her hand drifted to her pocket to clamp her hand around the only thing she had to remind her of the man she had always protected.

Her head fell into her hands and she felt like her world had literally crumbled all around her. After a few moments, she suddenly looked back up, a look of fear in her eyes.

"But... the crisis isn't over... There is a damned Oblivion gate out in Riften! And i just... left it there" Aneira said again shaking.

"Oh god... It's not over...."
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Postby MrTitans » May 4th, 2015, 8:59 pm

Well then we can go to the jarls and the emperor to see what we can do. I will fight whatever it is. Also I have the book in my room hold I will be right back as he got up to go next door. He picks up the book and hands it to her. Also you said in Riften that is where I am headed to see some friends so my spell has to wait because if I do not know what is going on I may have to buy a carriage to go with a horse so I will leave at the end of this week. Also I have a book I am going to read tonight about the dragons and what the legends say about them. Sitting back down he pulled out his lute to play a few chords because he help rest his mind. Well so what are you going to do? Are you going to go back to Cyrodil and serve the new king or just head back to your home? Well it's getting late I leave that book for you to look over I am going to call in for the night so I can get an early start at earning some gold for the horse and possible carriage.
MrTitans
Nalas true mate

I still Want Nala

Postby Shadowfax » May 5th, 2015, 3:48 pm

"If it's like it was back in Cyrodil... You'll need an army.. a HUGE army" Aneira said, staring down at a crack in the table.

She was growing very frustrated at this Imperials calm and relaxed attitude towards it. True, he had no idea what Oblivion was like, or the effects a gate opening would have on Skyrim, but she was so concerned. What did worry her was that she was more concerned about the crisis rather than how on earth she was suddenly 200 years in the future. She clutched at the amulet in her pocked even harder.

"I don't know...." She replied when he asked her what she was going to do. Fact was, what could she do? She was one person who the world with the exception of this Imperial thought she was utterly insane.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Postby MrTitans » May 6th, 2015, 2:12 pm

Well I will be here for the remainder of the week then off to meet with some associates in Riften so I will see it then. Then I can try and spread the news as best I can so its up to you what you want to do. Let the stars and the nine guide you well. So think about it and make the best judgement call you can and just push forward. Let's just hope we all can finish Oblivion once and for all. From what I read and you have seen we will need all the luck we can get. So sleep well and hope you do well. So get some sleep and think on what you are going to do.
MrTitans
Nalas true mate

I still Want Nala

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)