[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Little Mermaid RP (Alisa and Queen Elsa) — My Lion King Forum

Little Mermaid RP (Alisa and Queen Elsa)

Little Mermaid RP (Alisa and Queen Elsa)

Postby Queen Elsa » May 19th, 2015, 4:40 pm

Jesse stood on the float and breathed in the nice fresh air. It was a breezy day, but warm enough for him to still wear a t-shirt and shorts.

"Isn't this wonderful?" he asked his friends, who were still working on detailing the float. "The nice, cool breeze to keep us cool, the wind blowing in our faces as we work. I don't think we could have picked a better day to work on this float than today."

"I do," Greg said. "It's way too cold for my liking."

"But you're already wearing a jacket and jeans! How are you cold?" Jesse asked.

"I don't know! I just am!" Greg said.

"How is it that you can even survive winter if you're cold on a sixty-five degree day?" one of Eric's other friends, Troy, asked.

"I think he's just too used to California, where it's sunny and warm year round," Jesse said, jumping off of the float and helping his friends with some more of the detailing.

"Yeah. That's probably it," Greg said.

"Hey, Jess, how much longer do you think this float will take us?" Troy asked.

"I don't know. I was planning on stopping in about twenty minutes. Why?" Jesse asked.

"I was planning on watching my girlfriend at swim practice. It starts in half an hour," Troy explained. "You two can come along if you want."

"Watching girls swim? No thanks," Greg said.

"Oh, come on, Greggie!" Troy said. "Think about it. We get to see about twenty girls wearing bikinis and bathing suits as they swim gracefully through the water like mermaids. What's not fun about that?"

"Well, when you put it that way, it does sound like a lot of fun. All right, I'm in," Greg said.

"Great!" Troy said. "What about you, Jesse?"

"Sure, why not?" Jesse asked. "It could be fun."

"Awesome!" Troy said.

"All right. Let's get working on this baby and see how far we can get in twenty minutes," Jesse said.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Your father, your tribe, your best friend

Nickname(s): Elsa, NKL, NalaKiaraLuver, QE, QI, Bulma
Pride Points: 57

Re: Little Mermaid RP (Alisa and Queen Elsa)

Postby toothlesslover365 » January 5th, 2016, 7:20 pm

The sun was out and before it was even morning Rey Carlson was out getting her morning run in. She had her auburn hair tied back into a ponytail behind her, and yet it still managed to have that ocean sprayed look to it. It stood out a little against her slight tanned skin tone. She had her phone in a waterproof case as she ran along the shore line with headphones in her ears. It was all part of her morning routine. Run, swim practice, school.

"Morning!" Her best friend Finn said running up beside her causing her to lose her balance. This is why her phone stayed in a waterproof case.

Finn was a bit of a nerd in some ways. He was a little shorter than Rey, he always said he hadn't hit his growth spurt yet. His hair was curly and he had freckles. It didn't help that he had bad allergies and always sounded a little stuffy. Or that he was a bit of a worry wort at times.

"You scared me!" She gave him a friendly shove after she stood up and took her headphones out. "If I wasn't being so nice I'd push you in the water."

Not far behind was her other friend Cole. He was always getting into things he probably shouldn't be. He was a little more adventurous and always discovering new things and collecting strange things too. -He actually had a collection of oddly shaped forks he found. He had shaggy blonde hair that shook has he ran to his friends.

"Guys guys!" He ran up behind them stopping to catch his breath. The turned to find him holding something in his hands. "Check this out!" He held out a small hermit crab with a shell that was a little off to the side.

Rey was interested, that is until she saw the time on her friend's watch. "That's really cool Cole," She said double checking the time on her phone. "But I've got to go. I'm supposed to be at the swim meat early to go over some things with the team. She waved to her friends as she ran to the nearest pier, running up and off the sand back and taking a short cut back to her house to grab her things.

(it's a horrible reply haha sorry)
toothlesslover365
Secretly Kiara

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Toothless, Alisa (pronounced Elsa), Ali, Kiara,
Pride Points: 0

Postby Queen Elsa » January 6th, 2016, 4:55 pm

(No, it's fine. No need to apologize.)

Ten minutes before the swim practice was supposed to start, Jesse and his friends had finished half of the float.

"This looks really good, you guys," he said. "I'm sure if we work on it after school today and early tomorrow morning, we'll have it done before our first class tomorrow. But for now, let's go watch the girls swim. Lead the way to the practice area, Troy."

Troy grinned and straightened up, marching forward, with Jesse and Greg right behind him. Jesse copied Troy's walk while Greg walked normally.

"Come on, Greg! Join in the fun!" Jesse said.

"No thanks," Greg said, shaking his head. "That doesn't look like fun."

"Well, you'll never know unless you try," Jesse said. Greg sighed and began marching like them. Although he refused to admit it, it was actually fun to do.

When they arrived at the meeting area, the three boys sat in the chairs closest to the pool so that they could get the best view of the swimmers. They were a few minutes early, so they sat and waited for the girls to show up.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Your father, your tribe, your best friend

Nickname(s): Elsa, NKL, NalaKiaraLuver, QE, QI, Bulma
Pride Points: 57

Postby toothlesslover365 » February 14th, 2016, 10:01 pm

Rey slipped into the swim meet at the last second. Her friends Finn and Cole had taken a seat in the stands to watch. They always were there to support her. She waved over at them and then began to stretch a bit before her coach actually noticed she had arrived. She wasn't about to admit that she had come late. And she wasn't about to admit that she had been off with her friends exploring that morning. Her coach, who just so happened to be hear father, would not have approved of the idea.
toothlesslover365
Secretly Kiara

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Toothless, Alisa (pronounced Elsa), Ali, Kiara,
Pride Points: 0

Return to Role Play (OT)