[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Lady & the Tramp RP (Queen Elsa & Julie) — My Lion King Forum

Lady & the Tramp RP (Queen Elsa & Julie)

Lady & the Tramp RP (Queen Elsa & Julie)

Postby Carl » July 1st, 2015, 6:11 pm

It hadn't truly been long since Scamp had learned the importance of family and safety of home, but it felt like an eternity to the youngster. He had been itching for adventure, but had discovered that it wasn't all it was cracked up to be. Sure the rules around home were a bit oppressive from time to time, but it was nice to be surrounded by family, to be cozy, to be cared for, and to know that the people and dogs he was with were trustworthy. He liked living here, especially now that Angel was here too. Everything was peaceful and calm in this cozy home of theirs in this cozy neighborhood in this cozy town.

Everyone was happy. Scamp's sisters had been becoming friends with Angel, his parents were grateful to her for helping Tramp to rescue Scamp from the pound and to see things the way they are, and the baby was getting a little bit bigger (and he wasn't the only one, Scamp was happy to notice that he and his sisters were a bit bigger as well). Why, a happier home you couldn't make up! It was pretty dull sometimes, and there were days when the growing pup had nothing to do at all except sleep and stare blankly out the window or just talk with his family, but it was home. He preferred it, now that he'd seen the alternative, despite the lack of excitement that abounded.

That's why it was a shock when it happened. He'd been out in the yard, enjoying some quality time with himself, making a general mess--he was still a young dog, after all--but keeping it a little less messy than he would have before, when he overheard something alarming. Or thought he did. Because that couldn't be accurate, could it? He thought he'd heard Jim Dear and Darling discussing a move. They couldn't be planning on leaving this home though, could they? It must have been something else. For a few moments, he tried to continue in his merrymaking, but the idea that it might be true weighed down on him. He remembered what Angel had told him; she had said she'd had five families in the past, and what were the reasons she no longer had them? They either moved, or had a baby or had an allergy. That first one--they had moved--that meant she'd been ditched, left behind, abandoned.

Jim Dear and Darling wouldn't do that to them, would they?

Concerned, Scamp leaped to his paws and tried to shake off some of the dirt from his fur before bounding up the steps and through the doggie door. His parents were napping together near the piano when he trotted over and interrupted their slumber.

"What's going on with the humans?" he demanded, suddenly.

"Calm down, Whirlwind, what's all this about?" Tramp asked sleepily as he looked up at his son.

"I heard them talking about a move. They're not planning on moving are they? This is our home," he replied.

"It's nothing to be worried about, Scamp," Lady informed him, "I'm sure it's just because there's not a lot of room here."

"I wouldn't be so sure," Scamp rebutted, "Did they say that? I don't like it. There's nothing wrong with this house. We have all the room we need."

"Well, maybe our new house will be nicer and bigger. Maybe it will have a bigger yard, too," Tramp theorized.

"Assuming they take us all with them," his son countered.

"Why wouldn't they take us all along?"

"Haven't you listened to Angel's past? She had families move and ditch her before! We're going to be the same, I'll bet!"

"No, Jim Dear and Darling aren't like that, Scamp," Lady murmured, "We don't have to worry about that happening to us."

Scamp scoffed, "Don't be so naïve, mom." Without another word, he stormed away, stamping his paws heavily on the floor as he did, dirt falling off of him to paint a trail as he went. Heavily concerned and deep in thought, he scrunched through the doggie door again and back into the yard. He began to pace for a moment before flopping onto his belly in the grass as he pondered over this new development.

((I hope it's an okay start. I'll edit it if need be.))
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Re: Lady & the Tramp RP (Queen Elsa & Julie)

Postby Queen Elsa » July 2nd, 2015, 4:18 am

(No no. It's fine. :))

Angel had woken up to the sound of Scamp, Tramp, and Lady talking.

"Jim Dear and Darling aren't like that, Scamp," she heard Lady say. "We don't have to worry about that happening to us."

"Don' t be so naïve, mom," she heard Scamp say. What were they talking about? Angel stood up and stretched before walking out of the bed and running over to where Tramp and Lady slept. They were sleeping again, and she was about to wake them up when shs saw Scamp's pawprints. She followed the trail outside, where she saw Scamp on his belly.

"Scamp?" she called. "Is everything okay?"
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Your father, your tribe, your best friend

Nickname(s): Elsa, NKL, NalaKiaraLuver, QE, QI, Bulma
Pride Points: 57

Postby Carl » July 2nd, 2015, 6:25 am

"I don't know," he answered glumly, not bothering to turn around and face her. How could he tell her what he'd overheard? He didn't want her to worry. After all, there was a chance his parents were right about their humans. He couldn't shake the nagging feeling that they were wrong, though. The young dog scratched at the dirt with a paw absentmindedly as he collected his thoughts before speaking again.

"I heard them talking about moving," he said at last, leaving it at that. What else was there to say before she processed this? It was all he really had that was grounded in fact, after all. The rest was nothing but speculation. Uneasy though he was, he didn't want to alarm Angel unnecessarily; he cared for her immensely. If she felt the same concern that he did, it would be a sign that this wasn't just him being quick to leap to conclusions. That would be the proof he needed that there was in fact a possibility that he was right.
Carl

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Postby Queen Elsa » July 2nd, 2015, 2:24 pm

"Wait, move?" Angel asked. "Where are they moving to? Are they taking all of us with them? If they aren't, I'll probably be one of the dogs who are left behind, since I'm not your sister or anything." She paced back and forth, thinking about everything that had happened to her with the other five families, and especially what happened when some of them moved. Just like the otber times, she had just began to think this could be the rght family, and now they were moving. They probabaly would leave some of them behind, if they wanted more room in the new house without having to worry about all of the dogs. "Did you hear anything about what they would do with us - whether they would take us or leave us?"
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby Carl » July 2nd, 2015, 6:05 pm

He looked over his shoulder at her, his brow creasing sorrowfully, and replied, "I'm sorry, I didn't hear much. They were inside the house and I was out here. All I heard was that they wanna move." He rose to his paws and padded over to her, nuzzling her beneath her chin in an attempt at being comforting, murmuring on as he did so, "It worries me, though. After all you've been through, and what we went through together out there on our own... Mom and Dad think there's nothing to worry about, but of course they would think that! They're safe, all the time they've been with the family, and all. But I'm not sure what to think of this."
Carl

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Postby Queen Elsa » July 2nd, 2015, 7:54 pm

Angel stayed where she was, and while Scamp's nuzzling was somewhat comforting, her mind was still buzzing with possibilities of what could happen. "I don't know what to think of it either," she said. "But I can only think about the worst. Scamp, what if they decide to leave some of us behind? You know that I'll be one of them because I'm not blood-related to any of your family. What do we do then?"
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby Carl » July 2nd, 2015, 9:31 pm

"If you get left behind, then I won't go either. No matter what. I won't let you be left all alone out there," he said firmly, "We'll just have to find ourselves a different home, maybe one without humans, if this is how they are." He didn't really want to live on the streets, and he certainly didn't want to risk going back to the pound. He'd heard about what happened to dogs in there who weren't adopted in a timely enough manner. It wasn't right that humans ran things, they were unbelievably cruel creatures sometimes. Why give dogs a home, only to snatch it away and leave them for pound fodder to be put down? It didn't make sense, but he wouldn't let it happen to Angel. If they were ditched, they'd have to take care of themselves somehow, what other choice did they have?
Carl

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Postby Queen Elsa » July 3rd, 2015, 5:16 am

"Thanks, Scamp," Angel said. "I don't want to live in a junkyard ever again, though, so I hope we can find a nice family who will keep us for the rest of our lives. If we have to find a new home, of course." She looked up to the window where Jim Dear and Darling's room was at. "You know, maybe we shouldn't take it personally, if they do leave us behind."
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby Carl » July 4th, 2015, 5:18 am

"Why shouldn't we take it personally if they do? You know as well as I do that we're their least favorites. We're too scruffy and wild," he replied sharply, moving away from her suddenly. "My sisters could all be adopted, taken in by others... but you? Me? Nobody's gonna want us." His tone was more than a little dejected, but he did not intend to upset Angel, if he did, he was merely feeling more and more that this would be true, that they'd be left behind. It would be just his luck, wouldn't it? To Scamp, things always seemed to be going rotten; at the first sign of hardship, he assumed the worst. He had to live under oppressive rules or live the every dog for himself life out on the streets, fighting off enemy canines and humans alike. Life simply wasn't fair, and he was expecting it to be unkind now, too.
Carl

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Postby Queen Elsa » July 7th, 2015, 11:38 pm

"Okay, you have a point there," Angel admitted. "But still. Whatever they decide is what's best for this family, and we just have to remember that. I understand why you're so upset about it. I've been through it five times before, and I hope they don't give us up. I don't want the street life any more than you do. But I'm sure someone around here would want to take us, besides the dog pound. And if not, maybe we could hitch a ride and go to some other place where they might want us. I don't know. We just have to go through this one day at a time, and not jump to conclusions."
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Next

Return to Role Play (OT)