[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Skyrim/Aveloth - [ Private - SlayerofLight & ScarsLove ] — My Lion King Forum

Skyrim/Aveloth - [ Private - SlayerofLight & ScarsLove ]

Re: Skyrim/Aveloth - [ Private - MetalHeart & ScarsLove ]

Postby ScarsLove » June 19th, 2016, 2:38 am

Tali deadpanned and there was an incredibly long awkward silence.

"Um.... uh... what kind of question is that Balius? I mean... maybe..? Sure....? Um... Can we please change the subject? Go talk about your special places with Eon for crying out loud. Leave mine out of it."
ScarsLove

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

"All's well that's well for me"

Nickname(s): Wolfy, Nikki
Pride Points: 70

Postby SlayerOfLight » June 19th, 2016, 2:55 am

Balius chuckled.

''Thanks for the answer, I'll take that as a 'yes'. But don't mind me, I just wanted to have something nice to dream about in this ill place, so I suppose you can't really blame me, can you?'' said Balius as he sat down and rested against a rock with his oversized blade next to him.

''I was also slightly curious about that to be honest, but not to your extend that I would go ask about it....'' said Eon softly to Balius, hoping Tali didn't hear him.
SlayerOfLight

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Nick, SOL
Pride Points: 125

Postby ScarsLove » June 19th, 2016, 3:18 am

Tali looked at Eon and Balius in both a mixture of surprise, embarrassment and slight irritation as her face brightened up to a bright shade of red, "As a matter of fact, yes... I can blame you. Can't your drunken thoughts muster up anything more pleasant than... that? And why that of all things Eon? Really?" She asked, tripping over some of her words, "Go fantasize about miss fuzz butt over there to get your kicks or better yet why don't you go.... uh... actually never mind."
ScarsLove

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby SlayerOfLight » June 19th, 2016, 3:30 am

Eon inmediately waved his hands in a defensive position.

''Eh no Tali, of course that's not the only thing about you I'm curious about. It's just that the beast-slayer brought it into topic so suddenly.'' replied Eon.

''Be glad that I brought it up, you idiot. Because thanks to fact I asked it, the both of us can dream well tonight. Unless you are into non-hairy, eh nevermind.'' At his last words, Balius closed his eyes and attempted to go to sleep.

''Weirdo...'' said Eon before he glanced at Tali who's face was all red.

''Are you okay? You are all red, you don't have a fever or anything, do you?''
SlayerOfLight

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ScarsLove » June 19th, 2016, 5:14 pm

Tali turned away from Eon in a flustered manner and did her best at hiding her face, "No, I'm not sick.. just.... er.... embarrassed."

"Now why don't you do as Balius and try to get some sleep?"
ScarsLove

Postby SlayerOfLight » June 19th, 2016, 5:31 pm

''Ah come on, don't be ashamed. Nothing wrong with having hair on your special place. After all, you're a werewolf so when you think about it, it's kind of fitting.'' joked Eon, before getting down to rest as well.

Balius apparently already fell asleep, leaning with both his head and arms on his sword.

''Tomorrow we'll finally be able to leave, thank goodness.'' muttered Eon.
SlayerOfLight

Postby ScarsLove » June 19th, 2016, 5:56 pm

"Fair enough..." Tali muttered, shrugging it off and calming down after a few moments.

''Tomorrow we'll finally be able to leave, thank goodness.''

The girl nodded her head and huffed out a sigh, "Feels like we've been in this cave for an eternity now. Just mulling about doing nothing but drinking. It'll be good to be back on our feet like the adventurers we're supposed to be."
ScarsLove

Postby SlayerOfLight » June 19th, 2016, 6:06 pm

''Well if it were for me we'd be long gone, but you and that filthy mutt insisted on staying one extra day here. And as fun this little ''adventure'' seems, it is anything but fun because I don't exactly look forward to meeting the High Elves and beg them for help. As a matter of fact, I hate elves.'' said Eon, while muttering some more negative things about elves.

''So when you think about it, having to sink as deeply to the point of asking your enemies for help really is pathetic.''
SlayerOfLight

Postby ScarsLove » June 19th, 2016, 6:28 pm

Tali suddenly remembering having requested they stay a day longer but that was for the welfare and safety of the group, as well as Eon's rapidly failing health at the time, "But if you remember, you were in no condition to go anywhere Eon. What good would marching off into battle have been if you would be dead by the time you even got there?" She retorted looking over at him.

"Pathetic as it maybe try to think of it as you burning their assets. Dwindling down their numbers, supplies, etc."
ScarsLove

Postby SlayerOfLight » June 19th, 2016, 6:50 pm

''But lives are at stake, you know. I have no idea what Vuldred and his shadow Knights are up to at the moment, but he most likely already begun his invasion of Daryon by now. I cannot rest in peace knowing he is there while I am powerless to stop him.'' replied Eon.

Meanwhile, Vuldred was setting forth his siege of Daryon after having taken over Urnbor and killing his former mentor, Delric. His army no longer was composed of only Shadow Knights, but fallen warriors he resurrected from the death to join the ranks of his undead army.
SlayerOfLight

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)