[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Skyrim/Aveloth - [ Private - SlayerofLight & ScarsLove ] — My Lion King Forum

Skyrim/Aveloth - [ Private - SlayerofLight & ScarsLove ]

Re: Skyrim/Aveloth - [ Private - MetalHeart & ScarsLove ]

Postby ScarsLove » December 19th, 2015, 10:22 pm

"Slithery devil of the sands!" Tali cursed, clenching her fist tightly around the ring of Hircine. She felt lost and beyond angry.

It was all beginning to click together now. She definitely wasn't in Skyrim for that matter, or anywhere near it. Her precious few belongings were long gone and now she was forced to play companion to a man who just moments before had his dagger-ed sword threatening to cut into her jugular.

Tali let out a sigh of defeat and looked back to Eon, "Where does this leave us now? I'm to assume you know where this 'Land of Light' is or what any of this means. Explain to me... Eon, where exactly are we and what just happened?"
ScarsLove

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

"All's well that's well for me"

Nickname(s): Wolfy, Nikki
Pride Points: 70

Postby SlayerOfLight » December 19th, 2015, 10:38 pm

''Well, that idiot loremaster just happened of course.'' he replied while he rolled his eyes.

''But right now we are at the East border of Daryon, mankind's most important kingdom. I know about the Land of Light, it's the region inhabited by the High Elves, and Calearma is it's capital. Getting there is another story, because for starters I don't even freaking know how to get there, and getting there isn't very easy.'' said Eon.

''Beats me why that crazy loremaster wants us to go there, but I have no intension of pissing him off and be forced to waddle around as a toddler. Right now I'm going back to camp with my men and then I'll see what my next decision will be. Whatever you will do is up to you. I don't care if you'll follow me or not, because you are no longer a threat to the people around here.''

With that being said, Eon turned around and regrouped with his squad of Daryonese Knights to head back to their war camp.
SlayerOfLight

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Nick, SOL
Pride Points: 125

Postby ScarsLove » December 20th, 2015, 2:53 am

"Well, isn't that just the greatest." Tali remarked, listening to what Eon had to say. She couldn't help but grow more and more weary of this whole situation the more he explained. It seemed Eon was just as clueless as she was about the whole entire situation except for where they were. Tali felt that it was safe to assume she wasn't in Skyrim and just follow Eon back to his encampment, get some food, real clothing, well deserved rest and see what these knights had to offer.

"Very well, I'll just follow you until we get there." She picked up after Eon, falling a few steps behind him, shouldered by several armor clad soldiers ,"I suppose if we'll be traveling to this land of light place some introductions are in order. My name is Amalia'Tali, or Tali for short. I hail from the warm sands of Elsweyr. And you are, Eon of Osendalf? Must I refer to you as that or will Eon suffice?"
ScarsLove

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby SlayerOfLight » December 20th, 2015, 3:33 am

''I don't mind, whatever you prefer more. Though just callin me ''Eon'' would probably be easier.'' said Eon. His mood hasn't gotten any better since the loremaster's departure, and even now he was muttering something very negative about the loremaster as he walked back towards base with his men.

''That bastard... Who the hell does he think he is, believing he can just order me around like some errand boy.'' he said quietly to himself.
SlayerOfLight

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ScarsLove » December 20th, 2015, 4:04 am

Unbeknownst to Tali or Eon, a pair of silvery eyes had been watching the whole battle in a state of awe and wonder. Having come from a dying world, Xandra had to check twice to make sure that her maiden voyage out into an alien world hadn't been cut short but some untimely demise she didn't plan for and land her straight into the arms of the paradise all wolves, at one time, sought for. At first it was mesmerizing, but after seeing the horrific transformation of woman to werewolf and strange beasts that only were spoken of in fairytales and childrens stories, she thought twice of this place. Now that everything had settled and the strange man had set off a knight named Eon and that wolf monster dubbed Tali, who was as confused as she was. Xandra decided it might be a good idea to follow them, as they seemed the most feasible to find answers in places she would never dare to venture.

But trailing behind the whole way would get tiresome and the young man didn't seem to care for the company he kept, so long as they left him be and do his own thing. Maybe if she disguised herself as a young maiden, she may be able to use these two as her buffer against any dangers and find her way back home, and maybe a little more about this world she was suddenly dropped into.

Xandra took a deep breath and closed her eyes, envisioning a young human maiden in her minds eye until she physically became it.

Wearing a self satisfied smirk, she walked out from the foliage she hid and stepped towards the head of the company of knights, lead by Eon and followed by Tali.
ScarsLove

Postby SlayerOfLight » December 20th, 2015, 4:25 am

All of sudden while Eon was drowned in his thoughts, he stopped in his tracks as he noticed the Knights behind him were no longer following him. Deeply annoyed, he turned around to see whatever was going on. To his surprise, he beheld a young yet beautiful human maiden heading past the Knights towards him. After remaining silent for a while, Eon decided to approach her as well in order to find out more about her what she was doing so close to the battlefield.

''You do know this area is forbidden for civilians to come near, right?'' He spoke to the new girl.

''I have no idea what business you have here or with me, but you should better go home because this isn't a place to hang around for a young lady such as yourself.''
SlayerOfLight

Postby ScarsLove » December 20th, 2015, 4:59 am

Tali stopped abruptly, bumping into Eon's back and pushing him forward just a bit. "Sorry about that-.." But she couldn't bring herself to finish the sentence as she noticed a young woman exit from the woods. Black hair swept down her shoulders and she looked to be clothed in that of a well off noble. What was a girl like this doing so far in the woods?

--

Xandra walked forward with uneasy steps, doubts clouding her confidence.

''You do know this area is forbidden for civilians to come near, right? 'I have no idea what business you have here or with me, but you should better go home because this isn't a place to hang around for a young lady such as yourself.''

The girl swallowed past the growing lump in her throat and replied. "I do apologize, sir. I didn't realize this area was forbidden. I have.." She paused, thinking up a quick excuse, "I have gotten seperated from my caravan. We were attacked and I've lost my way. Sir, won't you please assist me? I've no where to go and am far from home."
ScarsLove

Postby SlayerOfLight » December 20th, 2015, 5:12 am

''No wait, you aren't from around here, are you?'' asked Eon.

''Damn it, why do these things always need to happen to me... Very well then, come along to our encampment so I can see what to do for you.''

Eon turned around and went on his way again, followed by his Knights.

''I need to get rid of this girl somehow, but how am I gonna do that....'' Eon thought to himself.
SlayerOfLight

Postby ScarsLove » December 20th, 2015, 5:40 am

"Thank you, sir knight. I'm sure you won't come to regret your most gracious decision. I'll fall back for now and stay out of your way." Cunningly, she smiled and turned around to join the other human female that was a few steps short of their leader, followed by the remainder of the knights. Xandra gazed at her momentarily only to notice that this was the very human that had turned into the savage werewolf.

--

Tali exchanged no words with Xandra. She could care less about some poor lost noble in the woods and even less about the odd stares she received from her. If she chose to follow them, then so be it. But she wouldn't give her time of day when more important matters were at the fore front of her mind.
ScarsLove

Postby SlayerOfLight » December 20th, 2015, 6:05 am

When they reached the encampment, shock and horror overwhelmed Eon's emotionless face when he saw corpses of fallen soldiers all over the place.

''By the supreme being, what the hell happened here?!'' Eon called out loudly in a fit of anger.

''Look for survivors so they can tell who or what did this to our men!'' said Eon to his squad of Knights.

Inmediately after their given order, the Knights scattered around the ruined war camp to search for survivors.
SlayerOfLight

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)