[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Skyrim/Aveloth - [ Private - SlayerofLight & ScarsLove ] — My Lion King Forum

Skyrim/Aveloth - [ Private - SlayerofLight & ScarsLove ]

Re: Skyrim/Aveloth - [ Private - MetalHeart & ScarsLove ]

Postby ScarsLove » December 20th, 2015, 6:57 pm

Tali and Xandra both faltered in their steps because nothing could've prepared them for the sent of death and decay that practically smacked them in their faces. Dead soldiers lay strewn about on the ground, gutted and bloodied like swine. For a moment, Tali thought it may have been the work of another werewolf, considering the ferocity of some of the cuts and wounds.

Xandra on the other hand could barely contain herself from lurching back and emptying the remnants of her stomachs bile onto the forest floor. She may have been a wolf and hunting second nature to her. But she had never seen such a horrifying scene of death as this, only heard about it in the stories and fable their shaman shared. And even those stories were of wolves, not humans. A part of her, looking past the blood-shed, was actually happy. The more humans dead the better.

''By the supreme being, what the hell happened here?! Look for survivors so they can tell who or what did this to our men!'' Tali looked at Eon with a sense of pity. The rage in his voice spoke volumes for the anger he felt. This must've been his camp and his men.

Yet the feeling didn't last long as she scattered along side the soldiers, leaving Xandra standing there.

Pulling the green tunic around her body, Tali shuddered from a harsh blast of wind, the soles of her feet aching from a lack of shoes. 'Guess I'll have to wait before I can cloth properly and clean up..'

"Ugh..." Pulling Tali from those selfish thoughts of hers was a dying soldier, holding his side in pain.

"Eon, over here! I found one of your men! He's alive but barely."
ScarsLove

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

"All's well that's well for me"

Nickname(s): Wolfy, Nikki
Pride Points: 70

Postby SlayerOfLight » December 20th, 2015, 7:22 pm

Eon inmediately turned around to where Tali was standing, and he rushed over there to the wounded soldier. Eon kneeled down, pulling the wounded soldier up by his collar so he could have a better hearing of what was going to be said.

''Did orcs do this?'' he asked.

''No, it weren't orcs...'' the wounded soldier spoke as he coughed up blood.

Eon himself knew that mere orc bandits could've caused such damage, yet that didn't keep him from asking the obvious.

''It were men, clad in dark armors.''. said the soldier.

Eon's face became overwhelmed with wory, for he knew that could've only meant one thing...
SlayerOfLight

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Nick, SOL
Pride Points: 125

Postby ScarsLove » December 20th, 2015, 7:44 pm

Xandra stood to the side with the other knights who were beginning to crowd around just a few feet off, still giving their captain and the soldier plenty of breathing room. However, Tali stood where she was at, feet rooted to the ground as she listened in to the conversation.

'It were men, clad in dark armors.'' Replied the soldier, transforming Eon's face to a dreadful state of worry.

Tali kneeled with them and looked at them, puzzled, "What does he mean by that?"
ScarsLove

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby SlayerOfLight » December 20th, 2015, 9:31 pm

''Shadow Knights...'' muttered Eon quietly.

''No, they weren't Shadow Knights.... At least not the ones we've known before.'' said the soldier.

''Please, be a little bit more specific before you check into the Hall of Glory. I need to know exactly what is going on.'' said Eon.

''They were in very small numbers, no more than twenty if possible, yet they were invincible. Our weapons were powerless against them. But the most frightening thing about them was that they were surrounded by this eerie coldness, as if they are no longer human.''

Eon remained silent for a moment.

''Thanks, I think I know enough now. Rest in peace, now. The Hall of Glory awaits you.'' said Eon.

The wounded soldier finally closed his eyes and gave up his spirit.
SlayerOfLight

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ScarsLove » December 20th, 2015, 10:18 pm

"May the Great Dread Wolf guard your path as you find the light." Tali murmured as the soldier let out his last dying breath, the color fading from his eyes and skin paling.

"Eon, I'm sorry to bother you so soon but what are these shadow knights? This soldier of yours seemed to be speaking of necromancy. That's a dark magic where I come from. Not outlawed by our Jarls but highly looked down upon by fellow magi."

ScarsLove

Postby SlayerOfLight » December 20th, 2015, 10:47 pm

''The Shadow Knights were long ago a criminal organisation of Knights that devoted their service to the Dark Lord N'gath. Their goal was to take over Daryon with the purpose of establishing an anarchy and enforce one major religion to the people in the form of worshipping N'gath as the true god. Terrible things were done in the name of this horrifying religion, such as human sacrifices and mass executions of ''haters'', those who refused to participate in this madness.'' said Eon.

''But what you said about Necromancy makes sense though, but even I have not a clue who could be behind it, for sorcery is strictly forbidden in Daryon and the other kingdoms.''
SlayerOfLight

Postby ScarsLove » December 20th, 2015, 11:16 pm

Tali nodded with what Eon said, taking in his tale of the shadow knights, the evil N'Gath and his dark order.

''But what you said about Necromancy makes sense though, but even I have not a clue who could be behind it, for sorcery is strictly forbidden in Daryon and the other kingdoms.'

"That's no matter though. As it may be forbidden, the laws are not abided by those who refuse to obey or that may have a self-serving agenda. I don't think these shadow knights of yours attacked randomly though. They must've had some type of order and demands to raid this encampment. It just wouldn't make sense. Do you think this might have any connection to that loremaster?"

Suddenly, Xandra approached them, growing tired of milling about in human affairs and interrupting Tali completely.

"Pardon, and I do apologize if I'm speaking out of my place, but wouldn't you care to leave this miserable place and discuss terms otherwise instead over these dead corpses. There really is no time for burial, leave them to rot and let us be off. Night will be soon to fall and these shadow knights may not be far off. These are fresh kills after all."
ScarsLove

Postby SlayerOfLight » December 20th, 2015, 11:41 pm

''Well, I..'' Eon said, before being interrupted by Xandra.

Eon gave Xandra a very annoyed and somewhat angry look.

''This is the first time in my entire life that I have been provoked to hit a lady. Who the hell does she think she is, bossing me around like that after going through such a heavy loss. These men were not just 'puppets', they all were like brothers to me.'' thought Eon to himself.

Eon decided not to give in to anger, and with a fake smile he replied to Xandra's request.

''But of course madame. How rude of me to have kept you waiting.''
SlayerOfLight

Postby ScarsLove » December 20th, 2015, 11:57 pm

''But of course madame. How rude of me to have kept you waiting.''

Self satisfaction washed over Xandra as she returned with a wry smile, "Very good, sir. Lead the way." Replied the girl, tousling his black mop of hair and turning around on her foot, stepping back into the fray of knights whom waited for their next command.

"Well if not for her, you have my sympathies, for what they're worth from a werewolf." Replied Tali, looking disgusted at Xandra.

She couldn't help but want to smack this arrogant little whelp in the face. She reminded her of the upper class nobles and self-serving Jarls, Nords and those horrid Battle-borns in Whiterun. She nudged Eon in the shoulder, whispering in hushed voice, "I do hope you plan on losing that little churl at the closest tavern. I heard the dogs calling for her last night, they miss their bone."
ScarsLove

Postby SlayerOfLight » December 21st, 2015, 12:14 am

''Forget the tavern, if she gets on my nerves long enough I'll toss her into a river.'' replied Eon sarcastically in a hushed tone as well.

''No seriously, I'm working on it.''

Bemithar approached Eon, eager to receive his next command.

''My captain, what are your orders?''

''We should go to Fairhill and stay there for the night.'' replied Eon.

''But shouldn't we return to Urnbor and report what just happened to commander Delric?''

''No. Because....'' Eon toned down his voice enough so Xandra couldn't hear.

''This stupid girl is a pain to have around, and at least if I take her with us to Fairhill we can dump here there.''

''You got a point there, I don't like her neither.'' replied Bemithar.
SlayerOfLight

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)