[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Skyrim/Aveloth - [ Private - SlayerofLight & ScarsLove ] — My Lion King Forum

Skyrim/Aveloth - [ Private - SlayerofLight & ScarsLove ]

Re: Skyrim/Aveloth - [ Private - MetalHeart & ScarsLove ]

Postby ScarsLove » March 16th, 2016, 10:33 pm

Xandra was too drunk and preoccupied with her tail to care what her traveling companions were speaking about her.

Tali picked up the nearest bottle of alcohol and took a quick swig, shrugging to herself, "Eh, not that it really matters. Say she does die from alcohol poisoning, we can skin her hide and eat her meat. So she can still be of some use. Plus she's not acting like a b!tch for once in our lives. Might as well enjoy the peace while we can, right?"
ScarsLove

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

"All's well that's well for me"

Nickname(s): Wolfy, Nikki
Pride Points: 70

Postby SlayerOfLight » March 16th, 2016, 10:46 pm

''I just don't understand why you two idiots haven't gotten rid of that pest yet. The patience you two possess for such a miserable female creature who's only existence is to be a burden makes me sick.'' said Balius with crossed arms in a stern voice.

''Hey, blame that idiot loremaster over there who forced us into making that pest join us!'' replied Eon furiously.

''How there, my dear hotshot knight.'' said Xaron. ''I merely gave her to you as your own pet, so whatever you'll do to her is of no concern to me since you and lovely Tali both ''own'' her. However... I cannot deny it would hurt my heart deeply if something bad were to happen to the big sweet fluffy puppy.''
SlayerOfLight

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Nick, SOL
Pride Points: 125

Postby ScarsLove » March 16th, 2016, 10:52 pm

Xandra's wolf ears picked up on the words 'pet' in which caused her to growl out garbled wolfish words from her maw, in which no one including Tali, could understand. The wolf was reluctant to transform into her human form, in fear of what she may or may not do to ridicule herself in such an inebriated state of mind or what might come out of her mouth. Deciding that it was safer to stay as a wolf, she clumsily picked herself up.

Tali shrugged again, "Personally, I have the patience of a saint, thank you very much. But yeah, I don't want her as a pet. If you really like her that much, why don't you just keep her Xaron? You seem to have a fetish for that black she b!tch."
ScarsLove

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby SlayerOfLight » March 16th, 2016, 11:06 pm

''I'm sorry, but I can't keep her as my own pet.'' replied Xaron. ''I am a fair being, and as such I promised the sweet puppy I would kindly return her to her own world, or at least what would be left of it, if she plays her role in this world as your ''pet'' well enough. And as an Aénar and loremaster, I am bound to keep my promises. Even if that means having to say goodbye to my sweet puppy-girl one day.'' said Xaron with a sad look on his face.

Turning around, Xaron noticed Xandra clumsily standing on her paws. He went over to her and gently patted Xandra behind her wolf ears.

''Hello there, does the sweet fluffy doggy want some more booze?'' asked Xaron
SlayerOfLight

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ScarsLove » May 16th, 2016, 7:43 pm

Xandra stumbled away from the Aenar and ignored the group, feeling sick to her wolf stomach. As delicious as the fair booze had been, she couldn't bear anymore.

Tali just rolled her eyes in annoyance at the pair and kept drinking until she finished the bottle.
ScarsLove

Postby SlayerOfLight » May 16th, 2016, 8:21 pm

''Anyway, I gotta go now. Tomorrow we'll finally move on from Faringheim, and I'm sure with the beastslayer's help, you'll be out of it in no time.'' said Xaron.

''Not the first time I've been in Faringheim, so navigating us out of here is a piece of cake to me.'' said Balius. ''But it still gets to me why that idiot knight gets send on a suicide mission, because without me he'd be stuck here for sure.''

''Shut your waffle, you idiot. I am more experienced in warfare.'' replied Eon annoyed.

Xaron looked at Xandra, and gave her fluffy butt a soft spank. ''Goodbye, my sweet puppy-girl. I'll be seeing you again soon.'' he said, as he teleported away.
SlayerOfLight

Postby ScarsLove » May 23rd, 2016, 12:33 am

"Balius.. Eon, won't you two be so kind as to shut your traps already. You're giving me a headache." Tali said from the opposite end of the cave, bidding Xaron goodbye with a simple wave of her hand.

Xandra tried not to growl and give the Aenar more ammunition to stay around and annoy her more than necessary. Instead she reluctantly accepted the soft butt smack and bristled the fur upon her nape. 'Let's just hope and pray it's not soon enough.'
ScarsLove

Postby SlayerOfLight » June 19th, 2016, 1:41 am

''Well, looks like the puppy-girl enjoyed having her nice fluffy bottom touched by that pervert loremaster.'' said Eon as he drank a glass of wine.

Balius turned to Tali.

''Hey, werewolf girly, mind if I ask you something?''
SlayerOfLight

Postby ScarsLove » June 19th, 2016, 2:19 am

Tali joined Eon and Balius and perched against the wall before slowly sliding down and sitting on the cave floor.

''Hey, werewolf girly, mind if I ask you something?''

Her eyes locked with his as she looked up, "What is it?"
ScarsLove

Postby SlayerOfLight » June 19th, 2016, 2:35 am

''So erm, I was just wondering...... Do you got any hair on your 'special' place?''

Eon was struck with silence, as he could not believe what he just heard.

''Well then....'' he replied softly.
SlayerOfLight

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)