[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Skyrim/Aveloth - [ Private - SlayerofLight & ScarsLove ] — My Lion King Forum

Skyrim/Aveloth - [ Private - SlayerofLight & ScarsLove ]

Re: Skyrim/Aveloth - [ Private - MetalHeart & ScarsLove ]

Postby ScarsLove » December 18th, 2015, 10:48 pm

Even in her bestial form, Tali could practically see the cockiness that came off the errant man. She'd tear out his eyes and bite into that damnable stoney face of his if only to garner some form of reaction.

She charged aiming for the knight, using her harsh claws to slash forward. But he was much faster than he seemed, especially in the armor that adorned his body. He side stepped the attack and slashed her hard across the arm. Tali backed off momentarily, clenching her teeth in stinging pain. Inspecting the wound, she lapped at the fresh blood. Snarling angrily.

''Hungry for my flesh? Well, you can have a taste of my magic steel instead."

Tali jumped forward once more, this time successfully biting onto his arm with her canines.
ScarsLove

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

"All's well that's well for me"

Nickname(s): Wolfy, Nikki
Pride Points: 70

Postby SlayerOfLight » December 18th, 2015, 11:24 pm

Eon let out a short groan of agony, more so as if the attack surprised him rather than directly from the pain itself.

''Damn you.'' he said, as he hit Tali on her eye with the sword's hilt hard enough to force her into letting him go.

Bemithar, Eon's second in command, became somewhat worried.

''Eon, you want us to help out?'' he asked.

''No, I got this.'' said Eon in words fueled by anger.

''Okay you foul beast, time to get into real business.''

However, all of a sudden the orcs returned with reinforcements and completely surrounded both Eon and his Knights, and Tali as well.
SlayerOfLight

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Nick, SOL
Pride Points: 125

Postby ScarsLove » December 18th, 2015, 11:52 pm

The hilt of Eon's weapon struck the side of her face, closest to her eye. Tali backed off a few feet, out of any immediate danger from these vexatious men and their swords. Another man clad in armor approached his leader, worry drawn across his face. He barked orders at him and they all backed down.

However before anyone could retaliate, a small band of orsimer bandits encircled the entire group, including the knights.

Feeling a slight hint of vulnerability surrounded by so many warriors brandishing their weapons, Tali jumped on the defensive, completely ignoring the man she'd been fighting prior and attacking a nearby orc who'd drawn a mace. Catching the orc off-guard, they were thrown to the ground and Tali pummeled him. It took little to no effort for the she wolf to rip open his chest cavity and splash her fur crimson.
ScarsLove

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby SlayerOfLight » December 19th, 2015, 12:23 am

Eon and his men engaged into warfare as well against the orcs. With his enchanted steel, he overpowered and killed many of the orcs without any effort at all. Eon and his men fought their way to the orc stronghold, which wasn't far away. However, as they approached, they noticed a squad of Wood Elves invading the stronghold before they got there.

''Elves... What are they doing here so close to the East borders?'' asked Bemithar.

''Beats me. Something those orcs did must have pissed them off enough for them to leave their own territory.'' said Eon as he watched the fight.
SlayerOfLight

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ScarsLove » December 19th, 2015, 12:32 am

It became apparent to Tali that she shared a common enemy with the knights. She clawed, roared and slashed away at several orcs. Only a few had managed to cut her with their sword or target an arrow her way before meeting a swift and terrible end.

The last few who retreated fell back to their base, hoping the werewolf and the platoon of knights would stay back to kill each other off. But Tali was chasing at their heels, limping slightly from the deep gash upon her arm. The she wolf burst into their encampment where another battle was already waging. Dead orsimer and elves lay strewn about the fort while the remainder fought amongst each other. Arrows whirred past her head, sword clashed at her side. It was almost too much, but the hunger lead her forward like a dogged master pulling her reluctant leash.
ScarsLove

Postby SlayerOfLight » December 19th, 2015, 12:54 am

Before Eon and his men joined the battle, they noticed Tali running past them to the battlefield.

''Great, looks like that 'thing' hasn't left us alone yet.'' said Eon, referring to Tali.

''But no matter, I will deal with that little issue when I eliminated all other threats around here.''

Eon and his men rushed into the battlefield as well, while keeping their distance from Tali and the wood elves. After a long and exhausting battle, the orcs were eliminated by the werewolf, Knights, and elves, and the small wooden orc stronghold was razed to the ground. The elves reclaimed that which they originally came for; stolen elven treasures. Without saying a word to neither Eon or his men, they ultimately left back to their own woodland territory beyond Daryon's borders.
SlayerOfLight

Postby ScarsLove » December 19th, 2015, 1:04 am

The wood elves and orsimer were a good challenge for the werewolf, rendering her exhausted and body littered with scuffs, scars and blood, but not good enough to sustain their own lives against her relentless ferocity. However, with the hunger quenched with the tender flesh of the dead and the boiling werewolf blood now simmering, Tali fell to her knees, surrounded by mangled corpses, she let out guttural howls of pain, fur receding and bones and joints cracking back into place.

A few moments later, Tali kneeled to the ground, naked as the day her mother had birthed her. She looked around hastily, looking for something to cover up her body. The most feasible option was a green bloodied tunic from a fallen orsimer, much to large for her that smelt of sweat and dirt. Grunting, she threw the drab piece of cloth on and ran a hand through tousled hair. Tali felt much to weak to move or fight much longer, her arm bleeding profusely and aching with scratches and scraps.

She turned her head to the knights who stood a few yards away, unaware of her presence, watching as the wood elves left with some type of elven artifacts in tow.
ScarsLove

Postby SlayerOfLight » December 19th, 2015, 1:24 am

Unbeknownst to Tali, Eon stood next to her on her blind side, for he has kept her in his sight the whole time and observed her transformation from a hideous wolf-like creature into that of mere human girl. He slowly walked closer and threatened her with the pointy end of his sword under her chin.

''Well well, so you are that same ferocious ''thing'' that attacked me earlier?'' he said, as he glared down emotionlessly at her.

Eon's men now noticed both their presence and gathered around them.
SlayerOfLight

Postby ScarsLove » December 19th, 2015, 1:50 am

Tali watched as the elves disappeared onto the horizon, completely unknowing of Eon's stance next to her. The only warning she received was the slightest retraction of the sword being drawn towards her. The dagger-ed end was placed directly under her chin, not far from her jugular.

''Well well, so you are that same ferocious ''thing'' that attacked me earlier?'' Spoke the stone faced man, glaring mercilessly at her.

Tali grimaced, "I did. And I take it you were the one that inflicted me with this wound?", She paused, gesturing to her bleeding arm ,"My actions were not my own. The transformation was forced but if you would have my head, at least give me the dignity to have a fair fighting chance than cutting me down like some rabid dog."
ScarsLove

Postby SlayerOfLight » December 19th, 2015, 11:21 am

Eon lowered his blade and his emotionless face all of a sudden seemed to show a sign of pitty.

''Don't get the wrong idea.'' he said.

''I wouldn't achieve anything by killing you. However, even if those actions weren't your own, you are still a danger to Daryon, so I cannot allow you to stay here. That being said, I will offer you two choices. You either leave far away from here, or I deliver you a swift and painless death.''

The conversation was interrupted by a mysterious voice that came from behind Eon.

''Now there, Eon of Osendalf. This isn't the way to solve things.''

Eon turned around and noticed a tall man with pointed ears and blue robes standing before him. The man was elf-like in appearance and seemed to be a spellcaster of some sort, for he wielded a staff.
SlayerOfLight

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)