[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Skyrim/Aveloth - [ Private - SlayerofLight & ScarsLove ] — My Lion King Forum

Skyrim/Aveloth - [ Private - SlayerofLight & ScarsLove ]

Re: Skyrim/Aveloth - [ Private - MetalHeart & ScarsLove ]

Postby ScarsLove » December 19th, 2015, 6:56 pm

"I wouldn't achieve anything by killing you. However, even if those actions weren't your own, you are still a danger to Daryon, so I cannot allow you to stay here. That being said, I will offer you two choices. You either leave far away from here, or I deliver you a swift and painless death.''

Tali smirked sickeningly, bearing the thoughts in mind. Die now or die of infection from battle wounds?

"I suppose I should thank you for your mercy. But at the shape I'm in at the moment, I'm afraid I won't make it very far. It may be to much for me to ask, but do you have any bandaging or anything sufficient to tide my wounds over?" Asked Tali, pulling the loose sleeve taut over her bleeding arm, hoping to stop the bleeding.

Yet before she could get an answer, another interrupted.

''Now there, Eon of Osendalf. This isn't the way to solve things.''

Tali regarded the tall, elven looking spell caster, his aura radiating both poise and a sense of nobility. What could he want?
ScarsLove

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

"All's well that's well for me"

Nickname(s): Wolfy, Nikki
Pride Points: 70

Postby SlayerOfLight » December 19th, 2015, 7:21 pm

Eon glared at the mysterious spellcaster, for he wasn't very fond of elves.

''Okay, who the hell are you and what do you want!?'' Eon asked.

''My name is Xaron. And I'd like you to have a more friendly attidude to that sweet doggy-girl. Because she isn't so bad.''

''I don't take orders from elf scum. Now leave back to where you came from, or face my steel!'' said Eon, slightly furious as he now aimed his blade to Xaron.

''Fine. If this is how it has to be...'' Xaron sighed, as he pinned Eon to a tree with his powerful magic. He then walked over to Tali and gave her a magic potion that will heal her aching wound.

''Drink that, and you shall be fine.''
SlayerOfLight

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Nick, SOL
Pride Points: 125

Postby ScarsLove » December 19th, 2015, 7:47 pm

If she weren't in so much pain, Tali may have doubled over from laughter at the altercation between this Eon character and this elven spell-caster. Especially with the wording he had chosen for her, referring to Tali as a 'sweet doggy girl'.

''I don't take orders from elf scum. Now leave back to where you came from, or face my steel!''

'Racist prick' She thought angrily about Eon as he swung his sword towards the mage, finally taking it from her long enough to garner a quick sigh of relief. ''Fine. If this is how it has to be..." Instead of reacting with laughter, Tali mockingly scoffed as Eon was flung backwards towards a tree, sticking to it by the mages unforeseen abilities.

After his work on Eon, the elven mage slowly traipsed to the kneeling girl with a bottle of what looked to be a potion in hand.

''Drink that, and you shall be fine.''

"A healing tonic? Let's hope." Remarked Tali, lapping down the bitter liquid greedily. Mending her bleeding soul and alleviating the pain as if it were never there.

ScarsLove

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby SlayerOfLight » December 19th, 2015, 8:06 pm

''You should be fine by now.'' said Xaron as he turned to Eon.

The invisible force that kept Eon pinned to a tree now disappeared, and Eon fell down on his knees.

''As for you, I am not an elf but an Aénar, an angelic servant of the Supreme Being. Plus I happen to be one of the three loremasters of Aveloth.''

''How were I supposed to know if your looks are barely any different than an elf.... But what brings a loremaster here? For don't you have any important things to do?'' asked Eon.

''I have. In fact, I were looking for you...'' replied Xaron.
SlayerOfLight

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ScarsLove » December 19th, 2015, 8:21 pm

As Tali's body adjusted to the sensation of the healing tonic and the aching finally subsided, she stood up on shaky legs, eager to get away from the corpses and the stench of death that reeked in the area.

"Thank you." She sighed, going to stand next to the elven mage who was eying up Eon as he picked himself up off the ground.

''As for you, I am not an elf but an Aénar, an angelic servant of the Supreme Being. Plus I happen to be one of the three loremasters of Aveloth.''

She'd recalled the mentioning of a 'Daryon' and now an 'Aveloth'. Had she somehow crossed into another providence of Tamriel without noticing. Was she in Cyrodiil, Hammerfell, Morrowind or even High Rock? She'd ventured all over the wilds of Skyrim and had never heard of a village of either of those names. And what was an Aenar or a Supreme being? Another one of the nine divines? A new race she'd not heard of?

The more Tali became self-aware of the issue at hand, the more curious and stressed she got.
ScarsLove

Postby SlayerOfLight » December 19th, 2015, 8:45 pm

''What do you have to do with me, loremaster? I am just a mere head-knight in the Daryonese army.'' asked Eon.

''True, but you are worthy of serving my interests. That's why I'd like you to travel to the Land of Light and visit Calearma, together with the doggy-girl.'' said Xaron.

''And if I refuse?'' asked Eon, slightly annoyed.

''Oh that's simple, then I will use my magic to turn you into a toddler for a day or two, until you've learned to be obedient towards a loremaster.'' said Xaron as he gave Eon a serious expression to show that he meant business.

All of a sudden, Eon's ill feelings for Xaron turned into a slight fear, as he would rather not have Xaron carry out his threat.

''Fine, then. I will do as you wish, loremaster.'' he said.
SlayerOfLight

Postby ScarsLove » December 19th, 2015, 9:21 pm

The conversation had taken a surprising turn. Tali was apparently supposed to be the new-found acquaintance of this Eon person. But what would that leave in store for her.

"By the eight divines, what do you suggest I do?" Tali growled, backing away from the Aenar spell-caster, standing between both Eon and the mage, "I do appreciate the healing tonic that you gave me but you can't ask this of me. Whether you're an agent of the Psyjiic Order or a High mage sent here from the Aldmeri dominion, I have no interest in your civil war amongst Skyrim. I'm no Talos worshiper myself and am no enemy of your empire. Now, if you please, pardon me so that I may get on my way."
ScarsLove

Postby SlayerOfLight » December 19th, 2015, 9:36 pm

Xaron gave Tali a confused look.

''Excuse me? I don't know what you're talking about.'' He responded, with the most perfect charming smile.

Eon remained silent, because he knew nothing he'd say could change Xaron's mind.

''But maybe you will find great use in this?'' asked Xaron, as he handed over a ring blessed by Hircine to Tali. ''This will prevent you from losing control in your beast form.''
SlayerOfLight

Postby ScarsLove » December 19th, 2015, 9:48 pm

Tali nodded in agreement as the ring of Hircine was dropped in the palm of her hands. A million thoughts writhed in her mind like a tossing and turning ocean. She knew at this moment she wasn't going to get answers any time soon from this clearly oblivious Aenar. But if she played along with this little charade she may end up figuring out where she is and how to get back home.

"I'm not even going to question how you got this.." Tali paused, looking questionably at Eon ,"And you say I have to travel with this... this so called.. Eon of Osendalf? Why me? What would my presence offer that one of his skilled knights wouldn't?"
ScarsLove

Postby SlayerOfLight » December 19th, 2015, 10:04 pm

Eon looked at Xaron and at last decided to speak again.

''She has a good point, loremaster.'' he said, narrowing his eyes.

''Well, let's just say that as a werewolf your enhanced superhuman senses is something your presence would offer that this knight doesn't have. And you want to go home, do you? That's exactly why you should listen to me.'' replied Xaron.

''But... I'm afraid I'm running out of time because I have a meeting to attend with the other loremasters. You two will soon meet another person who is not so fond of humans, but nonetheless will join the two of you on your journey to the Land of Light anway.''

''Oh great, just great...'' muttered Eon to himself.

''Farewell for now.'' said Xaron while he waved his hand with a very happy smile.

In a flash of light that lit up the entire area, Xaron disappeared.
SlayerOfLight

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)