[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Skyrim/Aveloth - [ Private - SlayerofLight & ScarsLove ] — My Lion King Forum

Skyrim/Aveloth - [ Private - SlayerofLight & ScarsLove ]

Re: Skyrim/Aveloth - [ Private - MetalHeart & ScarsLove ]

Postby ScarsLove » May 16th, 2017, 4:34 am

Tali growled something incomprehensible to the rest of her traveling companions as she awoke, unaware she was still very much in werewolf form as she went to a nearby pool of water to drink, her mouth as dry as a desert.

Xandra was still passed out in the corner, most likely going to suffer her very first hangover upon waking up.
ScarsLove

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

"All's well that's well for me"

Nickname(s): Wolfy, Nikki
Pride Points: 70

Re: Skyrim/Aveloth - [ Private - SlayerofLight & ScarsLove ]

Postby SlayerOfLight » May 16th, 2017, 10:06 pm

''I wouldn't drink that if I were you, werewolf-chick.'' A stern voice warned her from behind.

It was Balius Greatsword, who had been scouting the area around and happened to stumble upon Tali.
SlayerOfLight

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Nick, SOL
Pride Points: 125

Postby ScarsLove » May 18th, 2017, 6:05 am

Tali looked up at Balius, growling something in response as she paused, carefully backing away from it with a slight hint of disgust, 'What is he getting at? Why can't I drink this? Is this....' The werewolf curled her lip at him and stared accusingly at him.
ScarsLove

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby SlayerOfLight » May 18th, 2017, 1:20 pm

Deciding to get straight to the point without any unnecessary fuss, Balius dipped the tip of his finger in the weird looking water and smelled it.

''Sulfur. As it may have escaped your notice, this whole place is toxic.'' said Balius.

''You two are awake it seems... Wonderful, now let's finally put some distance between us and this horrid death valley.'' said Eon as he approached them.

''Good idea. Where's the female pest?'' asked Balius.

''Still sleeping but she wouldn't wake up. And no way I'm carrying her.'' replied Eon

''Neither will I, so let's leave that useless female creature for the chimeras.''

''We can't do that, the loremaster would be sad and pissed beyond measure, and I'd rather not want to find out what he will turn us into.'' sighed Eon.
SlayerOfLight

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ScarsLove » May 29th, 2017, 3:57 am

'Sulfur.'

The werewolf inhaled deeply, the inside of her nose burning. How it had escaped her beforehand was beyond her. For now she would blame the lingering smell of booze as the reasoning behind the predicament. Tali exhaled, shifting back into her human form. Apparently in her alternate form, she had a much stronger resistance to the alcohol but as she went to stand up, she recoiled from the nausea and held the wall to regain composure.

"As much as I would enjoy leaving Xandra behind as puppy chow. Xaron would have our heads."

Walking over, Tali lifted her leg and swiftly kicked the wolf in the butt, "Up and at em' sunshine."

Xandra yelped and jumped up, crashing into the cave wall in front of her before turning angrily at Tali, growling.
ScarsLove

Postby SlayerOfLight » May 30th, 2017, 5:43 pm

''Well, this might take a while.'' muttered Eon to himself, while playing with his sword.

''Are you really sure you know your way out of here?''

''As a homeless beastslayer, I don't owe you any proof. Just wait and see when the fleabag gets here.'' replied Balius
SlayerOfLight

Postby ScarsLove » May 31st, 2017, 8:41 pm

After thirty minutes of muffled growling and snarling coming from the back of the 'party cave' Tali comes out victorious, a small bit of swagger in her step. The black she-wolf, now in her human form, trailing behind Tali with a sullen look of defeat and annoyance.

"We're off then, yes?" Tali says with a sudden burst of energy, clapping both Eon & Balius on the shoulder.
ScarsLove

Postby SlayerOfLight » May 31st, 2017, 8:51 pm

''Yes, follow me and stay close behind me. One wrong step and you may find yourself in an earth-wyrm hunting ground.'' spoke Balius as he began to venture further, followed by Eon.

''Just so the three of you know.... We've all been acting very immature and childish, but no more from now on. And beastslayer, this pathetic rivalry of ours is only one sided because I care little about being the strongest.'' said Eon, only to end up being ignored by Balius who was too busy paying attention to his surroundings.
SlayerOfLight

Postby ScarsLove » May 31st, 2017, 9:06 pm

Tali nods in agreement with Eon as she pulls the bow she had slung on her shoulder and readies it, "I'd forgotten what a [censored] this place was."

"It was fun while it lasted but we all need to keep our eyes and ears alert. That includes you too Xandra."

The she-wolf growls something under her breath and shifts back into her wolf form. Falling into step next to Balius, her eyes peering off into the distance for any skulking figures.
ScarsLove

Postby SlayerOfLight » May 31st, 2017, 9:22 pm

After several hours of venturing through the toxic death valley and avoiding several of the deadly horrors that lurk around there, they finally entered a region that seems more vivid and started showing more signs of life.

''This is it, we're finally out. But of course we can someday return to visit the ''party cave'' if you three liked it there that much.'' said Balius in a dry sense of humor.

''Thanks but no thanks, even though I would prefer visiting the ''party cave'' over those horrible elves in the bright land.'' replied Eon emotionlessly.
SlayerOfLight

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)