[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Skyrim/Aveloth - [ Private - SlayerofLight & ScarsLove ] — My Lion King Forum

Skyrim/Aveloth - [ Private - SlayerofLight & ScarsLove ]

Re: Skyrim/Aveloth - [ Private - MetalHeart & ScarsLove ]

Postby ScarsLove » June 23rd, 2016, 7:32 pm

She curtly nodded and replied in a more urgent tone, "With all things considered then, it's best if we get a move on a soon as possible."

--

Having served under Vuldred for the past few weeks, her perspective of the dread lord had changed. She'd witnessed betrayal, death and far more casualties than necessary. He was true to his word and had forged an army of an uncountable caliber. Having followed him faithfully into this war, she couldn't stand it anymore. Whether it was a true change of heart or her common sense finally kicking in, she wasn't sure. However one thing she knew for sure is that she was going to cut ties once and for all.

Manifesting a few yards away from the dreadlord, she approached wearily, hissing out his name, "Vuldred.."
ScarsLove

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

"All's well that's well for me"

Nickname(s): Wolfy, Nikki
Pride Points: 70

Postby SlayerOfLight » June 23rd, 2016, 7:49 pm

''I agree. You are free to go to sleep now if you desire to do so, though.'' replied Eon.

Vuldred turned around and reacted to Ghost, before letting her say her words.

''Ah, Ghost. Just in time, I am about to lay siege to Fairhill and slaughter all it's inhabitants. But what brings you here? Have you failed me again?''
SlayerOfLight

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Nick, SOL
Pride Points: 125

Postby ScarsLove » June 23rd, 2016, 8:29 pm

Laying her head back against the wall, she closed her eyes and sighed, "I think I will for the night. I have a feeling we have more than a long battle ahead of us.... Anyways, goodnight and try to get some shut eye."

---

Ghost drew her ears back as her fur bristled, "Not this time dread lord...I want out! Enough with Eon and his flea bitten mutts. Burn the very lands to the ground, do as you please but I will not bend my will for you anymore."
ScarsLove

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby SlayerOfLight » June 23rd, 2016, 8:39 pm

''Alright. And I will try my best not to dream about your hairy special place.'' said Eon, as he rested against the wall as well and tried to go to sleep.

--

''It seems my master was right all along, you weren't to be trusted. But no matter, you are too weak for me to use anyway. You're not even worth killing, so you should better run and hide somewhere in a hole like the stray cat you are. Once I will become the Shadow King's vessel and rule over a dying world, every life including yours will be eradicated.'' replied Vuldred.
SlayerOfLight

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ScarsLove » June 23rd, 2016, 8:53 pm

Tali peeked one eye open and grimaced, "Ass..."

---

"And you're not worth the time I've spent wasting on your pathetic schemes. What will you gain by ruling a dead world? What will you have when all is dead and wiped out, leaving just you and your precious N'Gath? It seems I was ignorant in joining you fools on your pointless plot for death and destruction." The khajiit sighed and walked away, ignoring the rest of Vuldred's speech.

"Have fun playing with your dead bodies, fools." Bidding Vuldred farewell, Ghost faded out and reappeared a few miles off on a lone hill wear she could still make out the writhing hordes of dead shadow knights and warriors as they made their way into Fairhills.
ScarsLove

Postby SlayerOfLight » June 23rd, 2016, 9:05 pm

''Hole''. Replied Eon, sitting against the wall with half-shut eyes.

Later in the night, Balius woke up from the squeaks from Xandra's chew toy.

''Hey she-mutt, keep it down will you before I'll come spank that fuzzy backside of yours!'' he said, before going back to sleep again.

--

''No one will ever understand what I seek. To give up my humanity and stop feeling is what I want to gain at any cost, even if I have to slaughter the entire world for it.'' replied Vuldred, even though Ghost was already out of his reach.

Vuldred gestured his undead legions to invade Fairhill, and after bringing down the gate, the Shadow Knights and undead warriors flooded the town on a killing spree.
SlayerOfLight

Postby ScarsLove » June 23rd, 2016, 10:14 pm

Ghost caught the fresh scent of blood on the wind and she knew the slaughter had begun. 'Damn that fool and his confusing intentions...'

---
Tali grumbled something under her breath and eventually fell into a deep slumber. The night slowly passed by without incident until Xandra had woken in a half drunken stupor, chewing mindlessly on her squeaky toy.

''Hey she-mutt, keep it down will you before I'll come spank that fuzzy backside of yours!''

The wolf morphed into her human disguise and picked up the squeaker, throwing it sharply at the backside of Balius' head, "Say that to my face, beast slayer!"
ScarsLove

Postby SlayerOfLight » June 23rd, 2016, 10:33 pm

''Is that a challenge?'' replied Balius as he yawned and stood up.

''If so, I hope you DO realize that unlike that pathetic weakling knight, I won't back down against a horrid female creature who's existence is merely to be a nuisance to every living thing around.'' said Balius, as he cracked his knuckles.

Meanwhile, Eon woke up from all the noises and talking from within the cave. ''What the hell...?''
SlayerOfLight

Postby ScarsLove » June 23rd, 2016, 10:39 pm

Xandra smirked darkly at the blurry silhouette of Balius, "Oh don't worry, this horrid female creature won't go down without a fight."

Shifting back into a wolf, the nape of her fur started bristling.

Tali on the otherhand was deep in sleep and had not woken up.
ScarsLove

Postby SlayerOfLight » June 23rd, 2016, 10:44 pm

''Sure thing. I'm in a bad mood, but pounding you into the ground might just be the therapy I need.''

''Oh it's just you two... Go ahead and torture that stupid mutt for all I care, but please... Try not to overdo it. Wouldn't want any issues with that loremaster.'' With that having said, Eon leaned backwards again and tried to resume his sleep.
SlayerOfLight

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)