[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Tangled RP (MadamLestrange and Queen Elsa) — My Lion King Forum

Tangled RP (MadamLestrange and Queen Elsa)

Re: Tangled RP (MadamLestrange and Queen Elsa)

Postby InsaneSeagull » January 15th, 2016, 8:23 pm

"To see that boy? Are you sure that's a good idea? What if our parents or grandparents find that out?" asked Adilenne. "I'll try to cover you, I promise," she added. "But make sure to stay safe!" She kissed her cheek and... "Or perhaps you want me to come with you?"
InsaneSeagull
Asante sana!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Squash banana!

Nickname(s): Kiki, Sponge Bob
Pride Points: 105

Postby Queen Elsa » January 15th, 2016, 8:29 pm

"I'm not sure if I'll see the boy," Kattina said. "I certainly can't just go to their house. Montserrat will probably throw me out and take me back here. I'm just going to leave and get out of having to get married so soon. And no, I don't want you to come with me. You have to stay here. I don't know how our parents or grandparents would react if we both left. So, until I come back, you might have to take the role of crown princess. But don't worry. I should be back before you're required to get married, if they have you do that at all."
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Your father, your tribe, your best friend

Nickname(s): Elsa, NKL, NalaKiaraLuver, QE, QI, Bulma
Pride Points: 57

Postby InsaneSeagull » January 15th, 2016, 8:31 pm

Adilenne sighed. She didn't like this plan, she didn't want to lose her sister or take a throne. But she knew that it's for her sister's best.

"Alright, I'll do my best, I promise!" she said and hugged her. She started crying on Kattina's shoulders. "When will you come back?"
InsaneSeagull
Asante sana!

Squash banana!

Postby Queen Elsa » January 15th, 2016, 8:35 pm

"I'm not sure yet. Maybe when I find a boy that I would want to marry," Kattina said, feeling her sister's tears hit her shoulders. "I'll be okay. Everything will be fine. I promise. If I don't find a boy before I turn sixteen, then I'll come back here and marry whomever our parents or grandparents choose for me, I guess." She hugged her sister tighter, and said, "I love you and I'll be back soon."
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby InsaneSeagull » January 15th, 2016, 8:37 pm

"You can't marry just anyone! Don't listen to our grandma, she doesn't understand!" Adilenne said. "But I know you'll find the right boy, and everything will be okay!"

She wished she could help her sister more, but she was powerless. It was very hard for her to let everything go, but again - it looked like she had no choice.

"What should I tell our parents then?"
InsaneSeagull
Asante sana!

Squash banana!

Postby Queen Elsa » January 15th, 2016, 8:42 pm

"But if I don't find anyone in the places where I go, then what's the point? I don't want to be gone too long," Kattina said. "But I hope I do find that one boy. That would be nice. As for what you should tell our parents... I don't know, honestly. They probably wouldn't believe that I was kidnapped. They would be way too heartbroken if you lied and said I was dead.... Maybe you could just tell them the truth, but have one of them come up with a reason why I'm gone."
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby InsaneSeagull » January 15th, 2016, 8:45 pm

"I get your point. It's so sad that you have to find your husband that early and in such a small period... that sounds awful," said Adilenne and started crying again. "Don't mind, I'm still a crybaby," said she with a little broken smile.

"I'll tell them the truth then. But what if they become too worried and come looking for you?"
InsaneSeagull
Asante sana!

Squash banana!

Postby Queen Elsa » January 15th, 2016, 8:48 pm

"Yeah, it is a shame, but if that's the only way for me to be happy in the future, then so be it," Kattina said. "And I'm sure they won't recognize me if they tried searching for me. I'm going to change my appearance a little so that I won't be recognized by strangers. And it will help with finding the right boy, because he'll love me for me and not just because I'm the princess."
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby InsaneSeagull » January 15th, 2016, 8:50 pm

"I see," said Adilenne. "Then I wish you the best of luck in finding your boy! It's good to know he'll love you for you. I'm sure you'll find him soon, and bring him here. If our grandparents complain too much, I'll defend you!" she said and laughed.
InsaneSeagull
Asante sana!

Squash banana!

Postby Queen Elsa » January 15th, 2016, 8:55 pm

Kattina laughed along with her. "I know you will," she said. "Hopefully our grandparents aren't too hard on you with your new temporary role. Good luck." She hugged her sister one last time before getting up and walking out of the room.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)